Call him a soros shill

"Reported"

Tomorrow belongs to me you geriatric cuck

Or say you dont support trump anymore because he is a kike puppet

"Dad, I'm gay."
He'll welcome you back with open arms.

what are you waiting for, go fight your old man

"Dad, stop being a faggot. I'm your son"

That's sad. But no, I don't have an experience with this because most people I know like Trump.

shitty dad, when he doesn't love you no matter what.

Tell him if he loves gay niggers more than his own child he should have fucked a black man instead of having kids
You don't need a selfish cuck for a father

>tell him to go fuck himself and never call you again
>remove him from contacts and social media
>pump your seed into a good woman
>make sure he finds out about the kids someway
Next step is up to you

If your dad doesn't talk to you because you voted for someone, he's just using that as an excuse to not talk to you / ignore responisibilty. Fuck him and move on. If that's real that is, which I doubt.

I apologize. Your father is the lowest of the low.. And that must hurt.

>having a numale for a dad
What a fucking crime for the next generation.
I fucking love my dad for telling me the truth about Islam and feminism when I was a kid.

your dad seems like a little bitch.

I'm not being hyperbolic, that is a very womanly response in its pettiness and lack of maturity.

you need to try and grow into more of a man than your father is.

"why don't you ask trump? he seems to know everything."
Seriously? did you get some sand in your vagina, princess? wouldn't be that surprised if he cross dresses or is a cuckold or something. really pathetic.

most women i know like and fuck niggers (becuase of their big D), does that prove anything?

>ellipsis
Stop being a little bitch and perhaps he'd take you more seriously?

my father redpilled me when he raised me

Should call him a pussy and that all politicians are shit

How tolerant of him. Just tell him to fuck off.
If he's willing to disown his own fucking child over political differences then he's literally worse than any of his imagined gnatzi boogeymen.

"I still love you dad" ;_;

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

this
post results op

Just say "Okay muzzie"

>supports racism, sexism and homophobia (TM)

Absolutely brainwashed.
It's not enough these fags repeat the same talking points over and over again. Nowadays they repeat whole sentences from their media masters.

This. You can add some specific gender like xer and it will be fine

Post smug anime girls as response

>british flag
>voted for trump
didn't happen.
also if this was real all you gotta do is do what liberals do, publically shame him on a site like facebook/reddit and have it go 'viral'. remember to always make yourself the victim.

No they don't, you are just a larper with cuck fetish

there is 0 chance that the women you know fuck niggers because you live in chile

Unconditional love is a meme. If my kid raped a child I would want to kill them myself. Disowning your family because they voted for someone is retarded though.

What a faggot. My dad loved trump and was going to vote for him, but he died before the election. I couldn't imagine having a complete cuck for a dad

THIS

"You are not my real father anyway, KEK"

What a fucking faggot, if my father ever said something like this I'd disown him

duping your kid because of politics != kid acting like a nig.

That's fucked up that white people have started putting the feelings of shitskins above the livelihood of their own families and children.

Boy is he going to regret disowning his son over something stupid when he's too old to take care of himself.

I've seen so many old folks in nursing homes and palliative aged care who've been abandoned by their kids because they were just shitty parents. It's kinda sad knowing that they know they're going to die alone because they fucked up.

actually this. This is the best one say this please OP.

I'm sorry for your loss user. Hope you stay strong in your darkest of hours .

Beat the fuck out of him, user.

Assert your dominance.

"Dad"
lol

"jesus dad are you sure you're my father, I dont believe such an incredible faggot ever actually got an erection near a fertile woman"

but honestly, that sucks man
imagine valuing a political ideology fed to you by mainstream propaganda more than your progeny

Are you sure he's your biological father? He sounds like a literal cuck.
(Also homosexual and false)

Just talking to your dad though text is faggy enough.

>I bet Sup Forums has experience with this
Not I, I live in the Southern US and my dad would have kicked me out if I had NOT voted for Trump.

if you honestly cannot see that Trump is a mistake you really need to wake up

based bong
Unlike
a retarded burger

Holy shit OP. It's like your Dad is your Mom, but worse.

This guy has the right idea

Your dad is quite the faggot user.

I have a hard time believing this was written by a grown man, let alone a heterosexual one.

I mean he turned into a kike puppet but he's not a mistake, because he's better than the other 3 candidates that were running.

Wow your dad seems like a real boomer dumbfuck. SAD! You might be an asshole too though.

>texting your cuck dad

There's your first mistake.

>if you honestly cannot see that Trump is a mistake you really need to wake up
If you are unironically this stupid your either a nigger, or you need to douse yourself in high grade gasoline and pay an illegal migrant worker to light you on fire you ultrafaggot

What a fucking cuck. No wonder his kid grew into a demiqueer GBLT pansexual faggot brony

No way that's real.

OP is a buttbaby confirmed

we had two choices
>politically dumb/inexperienced
>seasoned but "corrupt"

maybe Hillary would have been worse, but trump is bad not for being a puppet (I mean the others would've been bigger puppets), but because he doesn't really know what he's doing
t. redneck american who has no education and therefore was in danger of losing his job to illegals

>Not having a redpilled dad that wants to gas the jews

Kys faggot. You bring shame to this board

My dad was more on the Trump train than me, one time I even heard him say something about Soros, which was pretty entertaining

>found my dad watching Paul Joseph Watson
Don't know how to feel; on one hand he's being moderately redpilled and easier to take the whole way, on the other, PJW is often obnoxious and annoying. Still, is this a good thing? At least he doesn't watch quadroon of Kukkad.

Are you actually retarded? If you're going to make a fake text conversation, don't go full retard on the exposition, you absolute fucking moron.

>Hey dad.
>Yeah dad.
>I'm totally talking to my dad, dad.

Is he buying super male vitality though?

I've heard antisemitism is really common in Greece, is this true? I suppose it's only natural after the deep shit they got your country into.

>1497758163956.jpg
>1 post by this ID

Your dad is completely right in his opinion, he wanted a son without closed-down thinking, and he got the abortion that is you.

Ewww that looks like Chris Chan's flabby ass.

>having a homosexual for a dad
More common than you may think...

>having a cuck of a father

I think I'd be happier never talking to him

I know it's politically incorrect to say this here but it's quite sad if any trans people did actually commit suicide just because Trump won. Their friends really should have talked them out of that shit.

PJW are softgel redpills, it makes it easier for normies to swallow. Later you can give him some real redpills

Well, who's to blame? The media, for spouting their endless propaganda about how Trump hates gays and trannies and will put them in concentration camps? Or Trump, who has never said anything even remotely bad about either of those groups?

lmao DRUMPF OF COURSE!

Your dad is a gay cunt

>britbong flag comprehension

Tell him you love him, but that this can't continue; then break all contact with him. If he really loves you more than his political beliefs he will realize what a terrible mistake he has made. If he doubles down, I really don't know what advice to give.

Youre not talking to a man, youre talking to soy.

baka if your dad talks like that you have two mothers.

you have to slay the dragon and rescue your father from the underworld.

>Implying the only way to support trump is to vote baka senpai desu

Thought this was a fleshlight roast. too much /gif/ for me.

No I have not.
My parents, gf and relatives are good, decent people. While my parents and GF share a huge part of my views, I have excellent relationship with my relatives who have even opposite views.

My dad does this, he used to do it with school uniforms and shit "why don't you go ask X's dad for Y"

Hahahahaha nice dad you pathetic faggot.

This. My father lived in Germany during WW2, his father was in the SS, he was captured by the filthy brits. My dad used to drink and reveal his powerlevel, raving about how Germany filled with faggots and communists when Hitler died. He also refused to vote for any politician that stood up for Israel.
I used to only go to Sup Forums but I started coming here a few years ago because this place reminded me of the rants my dad had when he was drinking. Not so much anymore though thanks to all the fucking redditors that poured in during the election.

cucked by will smith lul

Based drunk dad

Nice fake message meme.

Nope, I wasn't fathered by a faggot.

>Gay dad
Might as well just kms

Where's the other one?

Nice falseflag fags

I feel sorry for anyone who had a faggot of a dad like OP's fake message. Even as satire I can't laugh at you because I just feel so bad.

If your parents disown you then it's their fault not yours.

They shouldn't have had children, they shouldn't have bothered, seeing as they couldn't raise one correctly.

Magical mulatto lift bros < pihana

No, complete opposite. My Dad supports Trump.
Feels good man.