Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ.

Has there ever been a bigger gathering of pseudo intellectual, cringe master, faggot YouTube whores?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/File:Shoe0nhead_confirmed.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is baldie taking the picture or what
also why do they still invite niggers to those events

Last night at your mother's house was pretty crowded.

I don't know who any of those people are except the girl.

FUCKING BASED

Some newfag cancer are going to post this photo and some kekistan bullshit all over this board for weeks

dear god, please let me fuck june in the ass before she gets too old. please.

I don't know her either.

Get a life OP.

Oh and to all of you- drop these nu-flags you fuckfaces.

Go away, Destiny.

fattie is sargon i think
who's the roastie does she have the nudes

Sargon alpha as fuck

I bet he tore up that June pussi

IS THAT A BASED BLACK MAN I SEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BASED BLACK MAN PEOPLE HOLY SHIT GET REDDIT RIGHT NOW AEUTHWTIUFWFO

Foreground with beard is Sargon of Akkad

you are just jelly

>pseudo intellectual
You're 80% right.

>cringe master
What's cringe about having a meet up?

>faggot YouTube whores
20% correct.

It's not as bad as you think OP.

Why? I can smell the poverty just reeking off yours, I'll tell you that much, Dravinski.

so much virginity in one photo

glad to say I dont recognize a single one of these faggots

also kys achmed

everyone knows sargon but who are the rest of these faggots

Oh fuck off, sargon.

Nope.

(squeek)

>tfw you'll never taste her sweet butthole

The other one to the right of Sargon is Dave Cullen (computing forever)

Litterally who

you don't know shoe0nhead? the chick?

Why do people look like this today? Where did the humans go?
No one looked like this when I was growing up in the 90s.

the coalburner pandering to right wingers because she's supposedly "cute and anti-feminist"?

Does she have nudes? Because otherwise I don't care.

Yeah her

lmao

She does. Just a few though. Check her ED page.

fuck off ahmed

Yes she does actually

i kinda like sargoy and vernaculis

there is something in the water

She also modeled herself after boxxy

Is the candid Drama with Greg over?

She does

Not good though, nasty fake tits on a skeleton body

Fuck off Carl.

nerds and geeks became accepted in society,

back in the 90's the bully's (alphas) were keeping society together,
and stopping degenerates

I only know 3 of those people. Who the fuck are those other twats?

at least they are making sure that the even bigger faggots in the established media are bleeding money like crazy.
I might not like them, but they are still doing one good thing.

I don't know who these people are but I can feel the Reddit emitting from that photo.

yeah, noticed that when her first famous video came out, it was so obvious that she was going to attract a massive crowd, boxxy look, "anti-SJW", "look at me i'm so quirky", it's not even hard anymore, just be a girl and say right wing stuff and bam
fucking hell

I only know 3 of them as well. I've seen the black guy but can't think of his name.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/File:Shoe0nhead_confirmed.png

Ugh, that's disgusting.

Women like her should be burned at the stake.

Jesus, I regret even looking them up. She looks better with her clothes on and out of focus.

Chris Ray Gun and Shoe are the only ones i can stand

wait she has fucking nudes?

fuck me i'm missing out, send please

>it's not even hard anymore, just be a girl and say right wing stuff and bam
>fucking hell

I won't be complaining about us getting our own useful idiots though

yeah, i remember, it was either grow a spine or be bullied, now everyone must play nice and shit, unless the new generations already have a spine we'll have a lot of beta kids becoming adults very soon

I wonder this.
It can't be explained by simple dysgenics because it happened to fast. I have home videos of my family from the 1960's and everyone in my family and the strangers in the backround were relatively handsome. I think it's preservatives, excess sodium, HFCS, high stress, and a lack of a concrete meal schedule (cooked at home.)

Whatever is making these goblins must be stopped.

The only one's i know in the picture are June and Sargoon, is that a skeptic community reunion or what?

>Has there ever been a bigger gathering of pseudo intellectual, cringe master, faggot whores?

Yes I saw a picture of a meetup at your house.

yeah, we do need morons in the frontlines

FUCKING BASED

Men had really got to stop thinking with their penises

>Caring about ecelebs
>Ever
Pathetic

I honestly only recognize one of them. Unlike these fags I have a job that matters, that's why I kill chinamen for the railroad.

Shoe might be a coal burning degenerate, but damn she is fine

i onlye recognize 3, a bunch of alt-lite cucks.

Who's the literal terrorist in the back?

yeah, we're not animals god damn it

How would you know what his house looks like unless you were there?

i literally have no idea who these people are and why a topic keeps being made about them.

Shoe0nhead = that asperger girl that was posted on Sup Forums like 6-7 years ago? I don't remember her name anymore, like dixie or trixie

Yeah. Pretty much any gathering of Liberal Pop Intellectuals (like Jon Stewart or Colbert).

Also, Saargon is the Alpha right?

I mean, ShoeOnHead? That Black Guy?

What do they even do other than repeat trending twitter retorts by Saargon and Mainstream Meteor?

You will never fuck the girl sitting directly across from the spook

>except the girl

This is a bad thing.

Sargon's a big guy

These are the evil white supremacist nazis the left have been warning about.

sargon is like 40 tho idfk how he got there

Even nerds and geeks didn't look that bad back in the day. And people weren't going bald when they were still in their teens.

some annoying radical centrists, even a bit liberal at times, or hell downright leftist, they think that they are smart shit and go around criticizing the stupidest parts of society to get views.
which is pretty much something that EVERYONE can do.
especially sargon, "this feminist said something stupid, better make a video about it where i say how stupid she is! i'm so clever!"

anyone care to list their youtube channels? i only know the chick from the spamming here

Nah. This is a new coal burning attention whore that looks somewhat similar to boxie

apparently Anita Sarkeesian got ass mad by Carl's presence at her panel yesterday

ty

Everyone knows she prefers individuals with a darker complexion.

You're thinking of boxxy and she clearly is not and never was boxxy, you face blind gay nigger.

:)

rude

I like Vernaculis, but the rest of those cunts can get fucked.

BUTTHOLES ARENT SWEET! STOP IT!

that's shoe0nhead she's winning LOL!!

Boxxy, some classic cancer.

If you can pretend to care as intensly as he does you can make bank though.
You know how many cucks donate to his monthly patreon? He makes thousands a month I think. If he has a job as well he could retire in his 30's.
I mean it would feel dirty but I could do that, pretend to care about some random degenerate at Berkley.

i´m 25 and actually pretty ok with how i look, but when i see pictures of my grandpa when he was my age the difference is way off.
even if you take into account that he was a farmer and soldier.

but pointing out that the apperance of humans changed in recent years makes you a conspiracy retard instantly here. i was just asking if i´m the only one that noticed this and people assumed i joined some sort of cult.

if you want to get people thinking about it the stress aspect is the best angle i guess. thats something normies jump on because they experience it as well.
correct me if i´m wrong, but aren´t 70-80% of american teens as mentally damaged as someone who would have been sent to a looney bin in the 50s?
hell, almost every person in my life is on some form of meds or addicted at least one drug

thats what and easy life does to you, almost everytime its their parents fault

Arr, I (me) had a hearty laugh

>girl

user...

The fact that they're black, and a girl, and not regressive leftist cucks, is supposed to give them a unique perspective.

Which would be fine if they actually had anything interesting to say.

yeah, you can make a ton of cash by exploiting useful idiots
i just cheked, he makes $5,627 from patreon alone
holy shit

i dont know who these fags are and i dont care
sage

Did you just assume the taste of her butthole?

>master race

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Shoe0nhead is like a 26 year old boxxy wannabe with even less common sense, a bigger ego and a free-for-all pussy

>No one likes her or cares about her but they still treat her nice because they feel guilty for fapping to her pictures all the time. Most people found her to be very attractive until they found out she's a coalburner. That's right, the race traitor herself is getting her anus plowed out by niggers 24/7 when not on cam, and probably a good bit of time on cam when not on youtube.

Haha, Eesti, laitas viin valmiiks. Tulen kohta hakemaan lastin, senkin tyrä.

Here