ITT we summon Tara McCarthy for a livestream

Should white people consider converting to Mormonism to have multiple wives to increase the birthrate for the white population?

I like Mormon girls, I bet they make great sammaches

The guy on sister wives was based as fuck

>another e-celeb thread
I miss old Sup Forums

She is a kike. Look at her fucking face, also she came out of nowhere

Too bad pol virgins will obsess about her for months now

>ethnonationalist
>race realist
>tried to address the JQ but got shut down by Jews threatening her with hate speech laws

Nothing is ever good enough for you, eh?

need to see her feet first 2bh

I don't think that they are allowed to have multiple wives anymore user just some sects that broke off.

>pseudo intellectual at best
>attention whore
>mixed race
>average looking
>e-celeb
Go promote the rubbish on reddit please.

Sounds ok christianity is currently worthless in our fight especially with this cuck pope we currently have that licks the assess of islam and progressives at the same time.

She's part Indian not Jewish.

That said I dislike listening to the political view of women even if they say something I agree with.

Fuck off.

>le white is right meme
Not all whites are equal. Mormons and other degenerate, cuck christians are at the bottom of the gene pool.

Also, Tara McCarthy is an indian-jew, she can fuck off

>le one drop rule

Unironically kill yourself

Who?

she has a cute face and i love her voice

reddit spacing

is not a real thing

>Le not white male enough for me maymay

This is why the white race is dying out

No you KYS, we don't need any kikes integrating into our gene pools. Sterilize the whore, our gene pool is fucked as it is.

>e-celeb worship

Cancer. You fuckers should be permabanned.

The white race is dying out, bevause our society is fucked up. Not because I don't want racial integration with kikes

and neither are redpilled women you pathetic cuck

You probably have more kike blood than she does you sabotaging cunt

Where is your ancestry DNA results?

You're just not having enough kids

You don't understand how biology works. Stop posting. Shut down your computer. Drill a hole through the hard drive. Then go jump off a bridge.

jesus christ, your post reeks of outsider.

The Finn is a well known Jew around here. He often spends countless hours in each thread defending e-celebs even the Jewish ones. Just ignore him and he'll go away eventually. He's the definition of a shill.

This is fucking ridiculous. I'm not a fucking kike, so GFY. And i'm not sabotaging shit.

Aight brother

Numbers are not a problem. We don't need more white people, we need more based af whites. I would rather have one million NS whites, than i would want 10 million liberal faggots.

>counter-signalling ethnonationalists that try to address the JQ

Your actions seem very kike-ish to me

Do you have any arguments, heeb?

The jew probably have a hidden agenda

town rapist

I have considered having multiple wives.
Still working on getting one.

The whole gold plate and funny underwear thing is a bit much to swallow.

>Should white people consider converting to Mormonism to have multiple wives to increase the birthrate for the white population?
problem isn't the males but the number of females wanting to give birth

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

>Itt we gas the faggot known as OP