MGTOW is stup-

MGTOW is stup-

Other urls found in this thread:

healthcentral.com/article/divorce-rate-after-bariatric-surgery-is-high-my-bariatric-life
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Woah, a teenager, wtf I hate women now.

You realize this is kayfabe by willing participants right ? It's a strange fetish called paypig

I don't think anybody is surprised that some girls are utter trash

This is a kink called financial domination. Some men get off on this shit.

>findom

pls no

>a tiny minority of extraordinarily dumb men willingly throw tons of money at a tiny minority of extraordinarily dumb women
>"ALL WOMEN ARE EVIL"

stay in school kids

>some girls

I don't think anybody is suprised that 80% of the human race is utter trash

Mongols are the best and second most conservative people on the planet

"Findom" is BDSM for lazy people.

"Findom" is a male fetish, dude.

>those nails
EWW.

All parties participating in this should be lined up against a wall and given a farewell cigarette

>Retards get their rocks off to paying people money to call them names
You'd have to be braindead not to get into this if you were a woman.

I'm full MGTOW, but I don't hate women.

I just know my own personal life is better without them. They are necessary to have children, but after that. Not so necessary.

>i should become a MGTOW beta cuck because some girl is scamming cucks on the internet

So, just how it was in the past, before all the modern feminism changes?

What are you complaining about?

In 15 years this woman will probably neck herself.

and we'll all be paying the tab for her suicide.
I'm with russbro on this one
minus the farewell cigarette. Bitch hasn't earned it.

Drop that nu-flag you dipshit.

>>and we'll all be paying the tab for her suicide.

Well, if she makes the suicide entertaining, like setting up some sort of fucked up Rube Goldberg machine, then I'll chip in a few bucks.

They literally get sexual satisfaction from spending time and money on a hot girl and not even touching her.

>HURR I'M MENTALLY RETARDED. I NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM HURR BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE AN ARGUMENT HURRR SO I WANT TO CALL YOU A LEAF OR A BURGER OR AN AUSSIE OR SOMETHING HURRR

No they don't, its just money laundering.

>ywn have a finnish cutie kill, butcher, and feed you a free range animal

That's a different fetish.

should tell my sister to get in on this action

Your argument was even less based on fact.
>Hurr durr must be a woman cuz he don't like what i like"

If you drop your shitty flag you can finally reveal yourself and all will make sense.

There is a difference between an American saying what you're saying and a Saudi saying what you're saying.

Fucker

The testosterone lvl is negative in these guys.

What has society done to these guys ?

For real. I had never heard about it before.

I for one, salute the scamming of beta cucks on the internet.

>IT MATTERS WHO SAYS IT NOT WHAT THEY SAY
THat's literal SJW logic right there you faggot. KYS.

i was smart,i had 2 kids and THEN i went solo

now im off out to a baltic restruant with family and then im gonna come home and game till the early hours of the morn

That's a waste of a cigarette, rusbro.

>femdom whore on twitter exploits mentally ill men

WOW I HATE ALL WOMEN NOW

is this seriously all it takes for you people to "choose" not to get into a relationship? or is it just fox and grapes.

Rene's videos aren't even that appealling. To much swearing

That's true but that's only because they're losers. it's not right.

Agreed.

>it's not caused by jews
>woman's suffrage caused by jews
What is the point of this image exactly?

>men lose all their money to women
>it's the fucking jews
>men want to keep their money and don't marry
>it's the fucking jews

you know goyim sometimes I think you just don't like us

Guarantee you that every "mgtow" is a salty virgin with no game.

>hahahah look at me buying all this SHIT for you
>hahaha im dominate

gtfo you fucking cuck

Fucking this, they are both losers and traitor and should be executed for the common good.

Findom is the most retarded thing ever.

Its not even sexual.

Its just being willingly extorted.

All women believe they are princesses and live up to a standard they've set for themselves which is to be as parasitic and as codependent as possible.

Females literally feel empowered by their abilities to mooch and actually brag to each other about how much they've mooched from men.

They've evolved being holed up in camps and caves without ever going out hunting so their world perspective on success and development is completely skewed and dependent on an external constant source of resources. They have never mentally evolved to the point of being self dependent.

They actually inherently do not know the meaning of the word. Even if they use a dictionary it just won't "click" with the female brain.

Nigger brains are pretty similar too.

*tips fedora*

We get it, you're underage.

of course it matters. A guy from oman bitching about women's rights is an illogical cuntflap.

An american complaining is reasonable to say the least.

This your last reply

I prefer my women to have penises, thank you very much

wow, 350. that's like, 2 days work at an entry level job.

That picture resonates with me.
Any idea where that is? Is that normal there?
I shall travel to their lands a take a wife.

great post

Ok, I sympathize with MGTOW. But this girl is saying this stuff as sort of a performance for guys with the "findom" fetish.

Wrong. This is called identity politics. And it is an invention of SJW faggots and you should get your SJW faggot ass back to tumblr.

There's serious money in this.

Not sexual satisfaction, they were raised (by single mothers or beta cuck fathers) to think that a man has to "win" a woman through hard working and giving free stuff to show how manly they are

>Be mgtow
>Go on holiday
>fuck a lot of better women
>find a really nice girl overseas
>tell her you love her
>break her heart
>fucking laugh your ass off while fucking some other bitches

I don't get it, whats wrong with being mgtow???

why the fuck would you give a dumb westernized bitch your hard earned money, go blow it on yourself and fuck some whores.

And she got it in 0 days work doing literally nothing.

What's your point? You sound jealous and bitter af.

Women deserve to be treated like princesses, I personally get rock hard when I buy girls a gift and they humiliate me for it. Try it, it feels great.

You will never defeat the jews if you don't defeat women

Women are far more powerful than jews and way more numerous

she also shows no pussy
how the fuck do people jerk off to that shit?

Reminder that life as a woman is hard mode because you'll get guys saying they want to have sex with you sometimes.

I'm MGTOW and I get laid

You're just mad that you're a slave to women

This

I could say whatever I want about who I am or what my circumstances are because it's the internet. But typically speaking guys are fairly cooperative with one another even in areas where competition is high. When a guy believes another man to be a virgin by his own mistakes he will almost always respond by offering advice.
>Dude, just get /fit/ etc
Only a pathetic vapid egotist rotting fish of a vagina would consider this a matter of shame.
It's pretty fucking pathetic.

Would you rather be the person who in contest wishes his opponent well?
Or would you rather be some vapid egotistical attention whore who spends all of their mental resources looking for a reason to be shitty to other people?

Women are shit. You are shit. You know this. And instead of trying to break the mold to create a better perception of women you simply can't. You just can't. So sure. I'm a fedora tipping katana swinging incel if that's what you want to believe. At least I have found the intellectual agency to forge an identity for myself beyond my 'sex junk'. You're just a cunt waiting to be used up.

Projecting much?

Something about this looks fun.
Calls out to my inner Hunter/gatherer

> financial domination
you mean severe retardation?

Yeah can't believe it. I rather watch some vids of girls that show some vag. Still degenerate though, won't deny that

hahahahahahaa....k. Or MAYBE
We've been around the block so many times, seen everything a potential mate can give, and had it all crumble again, and again, and again. It's not worth it, so now I save my money and hang with my dog. Never been happier.

nice post

this faggot still here

Possibly the most fedora response I've ever seen.

I'm shocked one of you spergs hasn't sent her a box with some kind of chemical in it.

Marriage is fine for the first 5-8 years. It's enjoyable, fun, a true union.

After that, marriage is complete bullshit. Don't do it. There is no benefit for it. Sex stops and routines take over. Stress of life causes fights. The bank account begins to dwindle.

Don't get married. Just stay fit, redpilled, and smash dumb bitches. Stay away from western materialistic women.

wtf is that shit?

there was some faggot on /r9k/ once who said he allowed a cunt to spend his entire savings which were like 300k

+2 shekels for a good goy

>doubles down on fedora
>literally this is the best this cunt can come up with

What I don't get is why this has to be a "movement"

Why not just not get married and that's it. No internet communities, no infographs, no slogans. Just don't get married and don't draw any attention to yourselves.

If I believed even half of what was said about the Jews I'd convert to be one.

It'd be awesome to have a global cabal pulling the strings in my favor.

>given a farewell cigarette
>given

You've not got the hang of this fetish yet, Ivan Ivanovich Chopitovsky

ROASTIE/FAGGOT WHITEKNIGHT COMMIE OUT

>Not all women are like this
healthcentral.com/article/divorce-rate-after-bariatric-surgery-is-high-my-bariatric-life

85% of fat women divorce just because they get a better body

Women are disloyal son of bitches

The civilization must restitute arranged marriages and end the divorces before total anarchy

Being a girl is literally easy mode.

>It's a strange fetish called paypig

>paypig

the term changes every few years because once someone finds out you are psychologically abusing a man to steal his money, they get shunned by everyone around them for being an abusive cunt.

This isn't a fetish, it's disgustingly abusive.

i bet that shitty white woman loves to get pounded by a black cock KEEEEEEEEEEEEK

>wasting cigarettes on these degenerates

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded