'Trump Village' unveiled in India

>timesnow.tv/the-buzz/article/trump-village-unveiled-narendra-modi-us-trip/64066

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_o10RprA5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shatkona
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do they think Kalki has come?

Anomalies are worshiped in India.

Haryana's village are full of Hindu nationalists. They just like Trump very much.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_o10RprA5Y
>Hindu "terrorists"

They are not worshiping him. People pray for people & things to god. Doesn't mean they are worshiping Trump. Not everyone is like you westerners who worship a bastard Jew on a stick. And your pope worships Refugees and little boys.

This is a Diplomatic gesture to basically pump trumps ego a little. He responds to this kind of thing. No one names a village after Obama because that would do nothing to further relations.

Especially because Obama was an impotent little bitch who only helped enemies so it was better to shit in Obama's cornflakes; he'd send a plane with billions of dollars to you.

anyone who figths agaisnt islam is a freedom figther and not a terrorist

>We have the best shitting streets, believe me, tremendous smell.

>diplomatic gesture

>But despite the bold lettering greeting visitors at the arched village gateway, the name change is not official or sanctioned by the government.

These people are too simple to think about things like diplomacy. Like I said, most Modi supporters like Trump a lot and are just excited to watch them meet each other.

>you westerners
you have to go back pajeet

>We're gonna build a loo and pakistan is going to pay for it

HAHHAAHH. Why don't you try sending me back?

That's what we like to see. No more lemmings. Everyone has to get smart and strong.

Get back to designing the JESSIE pedo fantasy park ride for Disney, Pajeet. Don't want us to revoke that H1b.

Does the village have a loo?

Yes
>The water and sanitation group Sulabh, which has been installing toilets in the impoverished settlement, suggested the name change to the local council.

Bump

thanks for the info. now i know my indian acquaintances are probably fascist and i'll need to cut ties.

If they are big city people, they are probably moderate or even liberal. The country folk are mostly tired of the muslims and want them out of the country.

Indians are third wor-

can't take any chances. racist nigga lookin ass bitch

> (OP)
>Anomalies are worshiped in India.
Fuck you.
Indians will worship anyone who is opposed to Muslims scums.

This one is a classic.

>racist nigga
You really think this is an insult? We are called way worse things on Sup Forums everyday. At this point, being called racist is almost a compliment.

>be Indian
>loo company has control over the name of your village

At least muslim scum wash 5 times a day

Bump

I will shit wherever I please, you filthy Muslime

Bumping

are Indians the most autistic people in existence?

It's like they have all the bad qualities of whites but non of the good

how many showed up? Did any Pajeet-anons go and report back?

You are acting like animals you shall be treated like one you should be lashed until you become a human

Bump

Are you a Muslim lover or a muslim. Whatever the case, Modi fucking over
Calm down Muhammed, no go rape your underage wife, maybe it will make you feel better

So, what's the toilet bowl/peasant ratio over there?

MPITLGA (Make Poo In The Loo Great Again)

Kek, sometimes you poos get something right!

>Be Haryanvi (from haryana)
>Dropped out of highschool because school is for losers
>One of the worst sex ratio in the country
>Most probably gonna die virgin
>foreveralone.jpeg
>vote for BJP because Modi promised to forgive farmer loans, reservation for jats in government jobs and other gibs
>BJP wins
>acche_din.gif
>2 months later, nothing
>6 months later, nothing
>chimp out and riot to make govt do their job
>Destroy businesses and farms, loot passing-by trucks and rape women who passed by
>Feels_Good_man.jpeg
>nobody wants to invest in Haryana anymore
>feels_bad_man.jpeg

>1 year later
>Modi announces demonetization to eliminate black money from economy
>Nigga_wut.jpeg
>Farmers get fucked big time
>Don't know how to use Debit card except for ATM machines because IQ = shoe size
You Haryanvis are the fucking cancer of Indian society. All you know is aborting female fetuses and raping women. You should learn something from punjab. All you know is how to chimp out because government didn't give you gibs.

B A S E D

>Jats

Fucking cancerous people.

So, how long until someone poops on that sign?

Next morning. Around 4 to 6 AM. & AM if lucky

I like trump but this is fucking weird.

Even street shitter couldn't bring themselves to name their town after a nigger.

WTF I love Poos more now

Honestly the only immigrants I like are Indian.

Kekistan????

Cut your main arteries first

I honestly have no idea why this is the case, but I'm all for it.

Superpower by 2020!

Must explain Pajeets being the Jews of the east.
>Smelly
>Ugly
>Nepotistic
>Use the seal of solomon/star of remphan like the heebs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shatkona