2pm today White House user says big news

Just wanted to move this here. A White House user posted yesterday thatvaeound 2pm today some big news that we will like will be released.

Of course he could be a larp. But He could also be the President himself ;)

Either way, keep your eyes and ears ready. 2pm!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130982306
lgbtqnation.com/2017/06/open-letter-supreme-court-justice-anthony-kennedy-lgbtq-community/
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/breaking-feds-explain-sweet-deal-for-billionaire-sex-offender-epstein/nN5WTmFcZRaRXzHZSYWtLP/
americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/dems_begin_to_panic_as_trump_set_to_transform_federal_judiciary.html#ixzz4kp8k2wqa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is about to suck putin and king abdallahs cocks on stage to make a point about isis

Smells like LARP

It's just a waiting game basically.

kennedy is retiring

now go back to sleep

Kennedy is retiring. Its been going around

I checked it out, it's nothing. Is anyone else feeling sleepy? We can all just go to bed now.

bump

stop believing larpers retards

>white house user here
>fbi user here
>illurmaneti insider here
>CODEFAG here

I really need to get in on this larp shit, find a way to monetize it. You gullible saps will believe anything.

I'm hoping it's more than Kennedy

What these faggots said

>this will completely shift the narrative away from him
SCOTUS nominee shifting the talk away from Trump? Was that a sincere guess or just a shitpost?

well rumors have it kennedy is going to retire

if he is going to retire chances are he's going to announce that before scotus summer break which is next week

i don't know what else would be such a huge happening?

The first FBI user from July last year was legit

So I'll happily wait for some big news around 2 today.

If there's nothing and the guy was a larp, then no harm done. I'll continue to wait for the contents of Wiener's laptop to take down all the sick "elites". Their timewill come EVENTUALLY

If it's legit, from rereading the post, it would be more than Kennedy retiring.

i can think of things larger in magnitude.

I REALLLLLLY hope this satanic child raping freak is put away soon. He's disgusting.

Where did you get this pic of him? His instagram? I had not yet seen this one

The first FBI user? This is a joke right? Being intentionally vague and reliant on confirmation bias doesn't prove shit.

>patreonfag here
>animereactionimagemerchantfag here

>still a flag fag
Use your brain retard. Read what user said, and then think "hmm, i wonder if that makes sense?"
MSM will be blasting us with anti-trump propaganda the moment a "credible" tip they can run with comes out.
Literally opposite.
And stop using flags faggot.

it's a sekrit where i got it.
>post rare jimmies

What will bless us today???????

Wouldn't it be funny if this was Trump himself posting here? Sup Forums is more legit than huffpo, wapo, nyt...

It is the Podesta house questioning. He will go down with around 200 other ppl that are involved

If the Justice Dept actually does their fucking job. Congress has investigated a whole shitload of matters and got a fuckton of people to admit to felonies and the Justice Dept has sat on their dragon dildos not doing shit.

>POST RARE JIMMIES

Who's that?

not an user until something happens as far as anyone should be concerned user is a troll

>lurk more faggot

This. Maybe.
But why would he go willingly? From what I understand he wasn't subpoenaed

>not knowing about wh user
newfag

>i guess no one will get this info, i tried. bye everyone
well what the hell does that mean?

please be something good

I'm not an insider, but White house user mentioned that it has to do with the Dnc and that many ppl will go down. Unless something bigger drops today, this is likely it

Jimmy.

Maybe they have something on him and this is part of the deal?

I can see Podesta going for a plea deal, but you would have to get the Justice Department to actually do something.
So far, they've let a whole fuckton of shit go on and haven't done anything about it. Comey admitted to leaking government documents to the New York Times through a surrogate and was then seen at the New York Times and nothing has happened. I would need proof that something is actually happening.

No precious (You)s. That's why he reposted the info ITT.

Ewww. That is a tongue kiss.

Kennedy gave us sodomite marriage.

S

Time to link the thread

DOJ filing charges against CF?

Yeah I dunno. Hopefully WH user won't leave us hanging and reveals tommorow what the info was. That, or something even bigger and jewsier will come out today.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130982306

It's on 4plebs.

Yeah. Just figured that with the jpg file name.

Just in time to destroy the faggots for a generation.

>larpers become legitimate after recurring posts

lgbtqnation.com/2017/06/open-letter-supreme-court-justice-anthony-kennedy-lgbtq-community/

Just googled and found this from yesterday.

There's also some big important law firm in the same building as NYT. He was probably there.

This is probably all Alex Jones staff shilling to coordinate some stupid conspiracy theory he will start before 2

Anything a little more incriminating?

It's a LARP. Nothing ever happens even when things happen. It all stays the same.

>;)
Back to r/the_cuckold

Why is your ID practically buzzfeed?

Curious George Webb and Kim dot fag will be circle jerking each other on periscope and metadataing on each other's faces. Alex Jones cleans.

>p-please keep divining new rights for groups you like

I will be so glad to be rid of him. Unfortunately Roberts will be on the court for another 20 years. Maybe Ginsberg will croak and it won't matter.

palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/breaking-feds-explain-sweet-deal-for-billionaire-sex-offender-epstein/nN5WTmFcZRaRXzHZSYWtLP/

Anybody knows whats going on here?
Published yesterday

BREAKING: Feds explain sweet deal for billionaire sex offender Epstein
>Federal prosecutors went on the offensive this month, denying allegations that they bowed to pressure from billionaire Palm Beach resident Jeffrey Epstein and his high-priced lawyers at the expense of dozens of teenage girls he sexually abused.

>In their first public comment since 2007 — when they negotiated a deal that allowed Epstein to escape federal charges — prosecutors filed hundreds of pages of documents in U.S. District Court, explaining what led to the now infamous non-prosecution agreement that has been decried as “a sweetheart deal.”

Makes sense. Turns out, at the end of these 4 years, Trump will be in an interesting position
americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/dems_begin_to_panic_as_trump_set_to_transform_federal_judiciary.html#ixzz4kp8k2wqa

bump for friday dnc mega-happening

Has anyone another theory? Btw could this be a larp, since WH user 2 months ago, said that Ivanka is RFID chip controlled and his overall writing seemed of? However a comeback from him would be
N I C E
I
C
E

>It all stays the same.

wut

Lame excuses
>Help me I'm being out-negotiated

Kind of interesting move to make after not commenting for 10 years

Something must surely have precipitated it

Would like to see the "hundreds of pages" filed in District court recently

Miller is just jealous of Jared for getting to bang that sweet ass, so he lashes out at them both. Just a theory :)

My guess is that it's either going to be pizzagate related, or the Awan Brothers scandal is finally going to hit the mainstream

Going after the pedophile elite perhaps?

They know pizzagate is not going away despite their every attempt to make it so.

Awan scandal PLEASE.

Better than all the leftist shilling that happens here every fucking day.

If whitehouse user is true, it barley had 30 replies because it got slid so hard.

All these newfags from plebit need to learn how to sage or BTFO

podesta to testify

We knew that anyway. When?

BREAKING NEWS:
Something will happen tomorrow! More news at 11.

There are no upvotes here, silly girl. Chinz has had real insiders and fake, but I don't see why someone would dismiss this so easily when all it takes is to wait and see.

LOL nice
It's the rothschild comet dude

It will be fucking aliens and then we will have something else to hate and purge from Earth!

he's nasty.

CORRUPT HILLARY AND PIZZA PEDO PODESTA ARE GOING TO JAIL

So what would be WH user's evil plot? Get people to care more about politics and news? Oh NO!

>dry heaves

STAAAHHHHHHHHHP

If trump makes two terms she better be taking her vitamins. 6-3 conservative will already be big he replaces Kennedy but if they lose another one Dems are fucked at the highest level for a good 20 years

Does anyone know how to read anymore? If you pay attention to what WH user said he wrote that democrats are not going to be happy and Trump supporters are going to be very happy.

He also said this has been something coming for over a year. Whats been in the news lately? Scalise, who was investigating human trafficking. Who is being investigated again? Hilary Clinton. Who is going to testify before the Senate? Podesta.

He also said promises kept. This has to do with Hilary Clinton and how FINALLY we are going to have true justice against her, Obama, and the DNC for all their crimes.

Mueller is actually investigating her and her ties to Russia. That is how she is going down, through treason and corruption, not over human trafficking. Some of her cronies might go down for child diddling but not Hilary.

Sounds very convincing actually. Even though he is /ourguy/, he still is a ((())).

wtf sorta odd there's a lit candle and a framing hammer behind him....moar

your wish

Very good post

getting good keep em coming friendo. have a (you)

sure thing mang

My guesses:

1. Announced Special Counsel for Hillary, DOJ, etc.
2. Development on Awan Bros that implicates DWS and DNC types.
3. Larpers gonna larp and need to die in a fire.

fucking faggots.

Link to that thread?

where more might i ask, did you acquire these? also who's the kike in &

probably number 3.

An official declaration of war on Syria

source is sekrit
it's just hanging out there on the intrawebz tho.
no idea the jews

>1. Announced Special Counsel for Hillary, DOJ, etc.

If it's not larping, this is almost certainly it. It's already been in the news that the DOJ is opening an investigation into Hillary's email's again.

>Mueller is actually investigating her and her ties to Russia.
This would explain his failure to recuse himself. It's because Comey isn't part of the investigation.

THEORY: What if it's Kim Dotcom's conditions for testifying before Congress being agreed to?

Mr President please stop shitposting on Sup Forums and get back to shitposting on Twitter. The rules man. Come on.