which is being very nice to blacks lately and appreciate it,
he makes it about Bulgaria
what a stupid nigger

>be nigger
>go to slav land
>get enriched by bulgarian gopniks
Top KEK.

based bulgarians

This Bulgarian discovers ONE EASY TRICK to keep shitskins out. Multiculturalists hate him!

>itt: things that never happened

No nigger speaks like that. Try reading it in a black voice, you literally can not.

desu the word "Niger" here isn't considered hateful, it's a normal word used for people with darker skin
Although his story is definitely not legitimate, nobody's going to bother to insult him in English

It's a Londonistan nigger

No, it's still physically impossible. Stop shilling for your own irrelevant, third world-tier shithole.

>NeoGAF is a nexus of hardcore gamers, enthusiast press, and video game industry developers and publishers. This is a neutral ground where facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevail through careful moderation.
>This is a neutral ground where facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevail through careful moderation.
>through careful moderation.

Kek, nigger detect. Ooga booga Jamal.

THAT'S THE ONLY VALID REASON TO CALL RACISM

The nignog should be fucking happy and stop calling everything racist

>"I'm from London"
Why its never im from africa?

>neogaffer from londonistan

I imagine leaving that sort of online/offline hugbox really would be a culture shock for these fucking sanctimony sluts.

It's a synonym anyway

london is new africa

all of eastern europe is a backward shithole.

The guy should consider himself lucky. Now he's seen it first hand he knows not to visit any of the other eastern european shitholes

Truly a shithole where you can walk down the street without feat of random vans or shitskins with knives

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee.
My Grandfather immigrated from Bulgaria.
I always wanted to visit.
Hottest women on the planet and the country seems full of resistance towards (((them))) it seems almost instinctual.

What is the difference?

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
滴-hello, I知 user. Y-you池e the prettiest girl I致e seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?・
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
添EH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!・
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
擢AKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it痴 leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
摘RE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT担 ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I鱈L END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?・
>look at the menu. It痴 in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
的 WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!・
的知 sorry, madam, we don-・
的 SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!・
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
笛OLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT担 ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN探 WE?・
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

At least the town rapist isn't fucking his wife right now

>i don't think i'll ever step foot in this country for the rest of my life

So basically... Mission accomplished?

Do you have a link to that thread? Wanna see the butthurt

"Endnote: I don't think I'll ever step foot into this fucking country again!"

Bulgarians: Mission Accomplished!

10/10 effort 8/10 delivery. What's with the moon writing?

good,niggers should stay in africa

Based Bulgaria. Stay homogeneous, by any means necessary. What's it like in your country, Bulgbros?

>But outside the national palace of culture... My geography is bad. But still the sheer irony is amazing
this fuck thinks that 'culture' means being an open borders "tolerant" cuck.
he does not understand what is heritage and pride of it
extremely infuriating

Kek

How surprised would you be to find out that I'm a nigger, friendo?

hahaha

Yeah lol

The link is in the OP, Goshko

+1

>What's with the moon writing?
Cunt has his applocale set to japanese, what a faggot.

a stupid nigger? what a fucking surprise!
you could've left out the word stupid and we all would've still understood what you meant
kek

kys

Poor and a lot of corruption, no one guves a fuck about anything besides hinself and his direct family, but free in the libertarian sense. No political correctness, openly xenophobic, can do and say anything you like.

I love it, but I am used to the drawbacks. I have 15 years of life abroad in the USA and Germany, I would never live anywhere se except here. People in the western world are sadly not free (except rural southern towns in the US), Germany, UK and France are straight up dictatorships compared to where I live.

Part and Parcel of living in a big Bulgaria

>neogaf

Top kek

>hates niggers
>backward shithole
Pick one

>"don't think I'll ever step foot into this fucking country for the rest of my life."
Well that's clearly what the locals want. Mission accomplished I guess.

>thinking every nigger in every part of the world sounds exactly the same

t. never met a single nigger but hates them anyway

Nice job, lads.

>gaming privileges

I had a bulgarian professor, pretty cool guy
Didn't do much to improve my math scores though

Turkic =/= turkish

Nice meme

SLAV'D T*RKroaches

How disgusting

>"I like my country nigger free"
>"NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER"
>End note, i don't think I'll ever step foot into this fucking country for the rest of my life

This is how simple it is lads. Drive them out before they get a foot in. Words work wonders and it won't even need to come to violence. Same can happen in America if your town is 100% White, pu t up signs that say NIGGER NOT WELCOME and nigger will know they are not welcome. I was in Kentucky once, and they have a town where they KILL NIGGER even if he just stops by for some gas. This is good policy for no niggers, but is violent, so god forigive.

A few weeks ago me and a few friends were eating pizza after a party at like 5 AM and we saw a nig on the street walking with his white friend. So I pulled out my phone and started playing the Dixieland song while my other friend was yelling "Cotton, Cotton!"

Feels good to have that sort of freedom.

>these people exist

Both kebab

Funnier that he thinks a football stadium is the "national palace of culture" fucking lol football is globalism shit

100% agree. All Romanians should be liquidated ASAP. The world we live in today would be exponentially better if only those worthless fucks could hold a flank. Subhuman gypsy filth.

>neofag

>yelling nigger enough keeps niggers out of your country
the more you know

there is hope and it lies in eastern europe

Bulgarians and Turks drink the same shit liquor. It's almost as if they are the same people.

sounds like typical nignog attention whoring, but bulgaria is based either way

Didn't think there was a forum out there full of people just like Moviebob.

I didn't realise how much I like Bulgaria.

I want people complaining about racism here to visit eastern Europe. I think it will put a lot of things in perspective.

>walks around stadiums in Eastern Europe
>wonders when he gets called names
It's just a part and parcel of living in Eastern Europe.

>can't difference between a football stadium and a museum

Is that nigger legit retarded or what the fuck

English language rules.

Well, reasons aside, i can't blame him for never going to that armpit again.

so this is how people from third world countries act like huh.

>goto Jewgle images
>type in bulgarian men
>almost all olive skinned men
>type american men
>a few white models mixed with a bunch of jewlywood niggers
Feels bad man

Neogaf is the real leftypol. There used to be a guy that openly said he was preparing to kill as many white people in the race war as possible. He only got banned because he kept spamming BM/WF sites and propaganda.

Or the ones who shouldn't have to start with stole it. Though it shows the white mans loss.

>pic
>there are people that actually fall for this act

>If "white" people become a true minority, will they always be privileged?
>Yes

Trust a gamer girl with a custom cartoon avatar to believe something like that.

Anything more on this?

>My feelings were hurted
>Real bad
>I'm never go country again worst day of my life FML

Ahahahahah thats a lot coming from the American, your country is equivalent to Africa or Mexico dude. The glorious days of America are in the past, take a look around Jamal. This place is a dump.

No need of niggers, we have more than enough wiggers even though most of them are shitskins

Eastern Europe truly is the last bastion of true European identity. Godspeed, friend.

It looks that this guy was most likely a tourist, he would be there at most for a week or two and would probably pay for his accommodation, treating a visitor and a guest badly it says more about that society than him.

>This will change how i see bulgarians
lol

"These bulgarians generalised that black people are a negative influence. It's racist to judge people like this.

I now hate everyone of bulgarian ancestry".

They're not wrong. Look at Mexico and other Latin American countries.

What they have in mind is something like South Africa and Zimbabwe.

>The liberal cries "white males are privileged" as their pet niggers take his land and butcher and rape his family and every vestige of his culture is erased

It absolutely sounds like a pseudo-intellectual Anglo-nigger with a thick chav accent to prove how much he belongs in the country

You're not very bright,are you?...

I'm black & I don't speak ebonics. If you can't imagine that people with a darker skin can't be smarter than you, you're not a smart person yourself...

>whites
>white

>openly says to niggers "i love my country nigger free"
>treats dogs like niggers do

Bulgaria.

True, its way better to take the knot like a real american

I had a Bulgarian friend in college and he was redpilled as fuck

calling a black guy on the street is not illegal, who gives a shit

The guy? His username was BLACK AMERICAN PSYCHO. I don't have screencaps on hand, he fancied himself as a neo Black Panther type, just like the white posters fancy themselves as Nazi-punching badasses. There's a dedicated 'Black Culture Thread' that has been shut down multiple times because all they do is raid and shitpost the rest of the site.

Neogaf is the best site on the internet for all the wrong reasons

Noice

>I don't like my creed / colour being discriminated against by Bulgarians
>I'm now having a rough time not discriminating against all Bulgarians globally

The cognative dissonance is stronk in this one

>pulls the race card at every opportunity
>gets confronted with actual racism

Hilarious

Teaches him right for stepping foot out of London.