POTENTIAL CATEGORY 4 CHIMPOUT TODAY

The facts: Today a jury in going into their 5th day of deliberation in the retrial of Ray Tensing. Tensing was a University of Cincinnati police officer who killed local good boy, and 43 year old aspiring rapper Sam Dubose in July 2015 during a traffic stop. Tensing faces murder, and voluntary manslaughter charges. Last October's trial ended in a hung jury.

Shooting video (shot at around 1:54): youtube.com/watch?v=kYINt6uNjA0

Tensing claims he was being dragged and shot Dubose to save his own life.

Other tidbits of info:
>Dubose had been cited or arrested over 90 times previously
>Dubose had 13 children with 11 women
>The University of Cincinnati paid out a $4.85M settlement and in addition his children will be able to attend tuition free.
>The first trial ended in a hung jury after 25 hours of deliberation. The current jury has deliberated for 27 hours through the end of last night (6/22).
>Cincinnati's population is 43% black
>Cincinnati last had race riots in April 2001, when black youth Timothy Thomas was killed. He ran from an officer, ignored orders to stop and the police officer "Believed Thomas was reaching for a gun in his waistband, but investigation later determined Thomas was trying to pull up his baggy pants."
>2001 riot footage youtube.com/watch?v=FGxYOOG9AwU

My personal take on this is Tensing's life was not in danger, and he would've been fine if he had let go, or backed up. Legally I don't think he was justified at all. However, I'm glad he killed Sam Dubose, who was a complete piece of shit, and who perfectly represents the black community here in Cincinnati. Our society is better without him.

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanamericansunited.org/school1/Fiction/kipling/awakened.htm
wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/a-second-hung-jury-mistrial-in-ray-tensing-trial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All that matters to me is that I in a reasonably similar situation, had I killed Dubose would be convicted without any question whatsoever of murder and imprisoned for life.

So to me, Tensing is guilty and should also rot in jail.

NOT GUILTY!

Nigger tried to take off with officer hanging in the car. Nigger done good! Dead Nigger!

Not Guilty!

Let the riots begin. Whites need a big jolt of niggermania to finally wake up and DEMAND SEGREGATION from this invasive speices of apes!

What kind of a similar situation? I can't think of a scenario for a civilian that could compare to this police traffic stop.

>43 year old aspiring rapper and welfare recipient Sam Dubose
there i ftfy now carry on

Burn the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame first please?

I was there for the Timothy Thomas riots. I had a nice place to watch most of the fun happen heavily armed and barricaded in a 4th story apt. I watched a big pack of uppity darkies waving guns in the air chanting "YOU COPS SHOOT YOUR GUNS WE NIGGAS SHOOT OUR GUNS"
They certainly caused quite a ruckus. The cinco de mayo riots that happened later were honestly more destructive in my neighborhood (Clifton) and seemed to stem from a party that got really fucking out of hand.

I feel like the entire blacklivesmatter matter movement is being tied up this month. The last of the major "police brutality" nonsense cases are Being finished.

After this guy there are no more major pending cases.

No the point he's making is cops abide by different rules. The only groups more close nit and protective of eachother than jews and muslims are cops

That's Cleveland you fucking ignorant leaf.

> aspiring rapper Sam Dubose

Anybody got a link to his mix tape?

No tensing was doing his job

>mfw BLM won't stand in the 110 degree humid heat to protest Tyreese gettin blasted

All you Cincybros should stock up on provisions while you still can in case this is a prolonged conflict. DON'T TRASH THE 'NATI

BLM is gone because Soros stopped funding them after the election. Was for the nigger vote in elections and they lost, so dont need them. Antifa is where the money goes now, which is why they are so active post-election.

i think he's getting to the fact that the police is the only institution with the power to kill and very little civilian checks against that

you're a solider who pulled the trigger before given the green light? court martialed

a doctor, working with good intent under the impetus of the hipocratic oath loosing a patient to septis/STAPH? license suspended, board inspection, trial if the patient's family pursues recourse

officer? i was scared he was reaching for a gun i couldn't see (officer yanez, at the end of the released dashcam video claims he didn't know where the gun was on philando, effectively any validation in his rightful claim to reasonable self defense)? walk free. maybe lose your shitty job

some of you whites get angstier and cringier each day

>43 year old aspiring rapper
>43 yo
>aspiring

Seems to me like Ray-boy did society a good one. Here's hope for a chimp-out.

Hope he gets off. Those charges are WAY out of line for killing an animal.

#blacklivesmatter

>kikes prevent soldiers from doing their job by implementing bullshit ROEs to prolong conflicts and keep Muslim fighters focused on the US instead of Israel, while collecting shekels on lucrative defense contracts
>kikes erect legal barriers to doctors doing their jobs and make them buy malpractice insurance and take them to court, collecting shekels on premiums, lawsuits, and legal defense
>the police haven't been completely kiked yet, but should be
Get gassed, retard.

No, they don't

stay safe faggets and bringme some chimp dick. taste good on the bbq.

>the police haven't been completely kiked yet

just because they waste a few niggers on occasion does not make them your friend. cops are pozzed kike puppets.

>My personal take on this is Tensing's life was not in danger, and he would've been fine if he had let go, or backed up.

You do realize that a cop doesn't have a duty to retreat when making an arrest, right?

Fairfield fag here. I can't wait to watch Cincinnasty burn.

Good riddance.

>"Believed Thomas was reaching for a gun in his waistband, but investigation later determined Thomas was trying to pull up his baggy pants."

ha ha ha

Hey there buddy. I moved away about 10 years ago but I miss the old place sometimes. With the crazy real estate prices in the liberal hell hole I live in I think about going back East and buying a huge house there or in Newport or something. Hows things back home? I heard someone say Over The Rhine is like a trendy cool kid hangout now instead of of a nigger infested demilitarized zone like it was way in '06.

is there any way to confirm this, seems true, blm have been awfully quiet, while antifa scum suddenly show up everywhere.

>All that matters is "me, me, me" and what would happen if I did something.

I guess the fact that this creature who got shot isn't even human doesn't matter to you? How can you "murder" an animal?

Cincinnati has a weird place in my heart. It gets dark out very very early if you know what I mean but the architecture and all the German heritage is great. I loved/hated it when I was there.
Fun fact: Cincinnati is named after Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus a champion of fascism and civic virtue. This beautiful statue of him stands prominently in the queen city

Shut up you fucking subhuman chimp

How or why do you pull up your pants while sitting down?

that bottle contained air freshener to hide the smell of the pound of pot he had, or whatever quantity it was. It was not an ounce or any personal quantity.

and he wasn't drunk either.

The point HE's making is that cops abide by different rules BECAUSE they have a different role in society.

A citizen doesn't have the authority to demand a license or demand that a nigger step out of his vehicle. A civilizan has no reason to stick his hands inside someone else's window. There is no similar situation for a civilian.

Nothing of value was lost. Nigger deserves to die, either way.

Friendly reminder that the officer was dragged for some distance, if you look at the individual frames you can see it.

Sup Forumsacks had tons of threads about this 2 years ago, I saved this graphic from them. Weaponized autism was used with great effect.

This. Kek.

>Legally I don't think he was justified at all.

I think it was an accidental discharge. If so, why didn't he say so? Because killing someone with an accidental discharge would be big trouble, so going for justifiable is what a cop wants.

>Cincinnati last had race riots in April 2001, when black youth Timothy Thomas was killed. He ran from an officer, ignored orders to stop and the police officer "Believed Thomas was reaching for a gun in his waistband, but investigation later determined Thomas was trying to pull up his baggy pants."

HAHAHAHAH

On the east side here, gentrified and far enough away from the shitskins. I'll be comfy all weekend if there are chimpouts. Think I'll get a 4 way and a couple coneys. D ont forget to add BACON. They don't tell you you can do it, but you can.

So he was clearly fleeing the police. Why exactly is it a problem if someone is shot fleeing police? Isn't it obvious that you could, no should, be shot fleeing police?
If he got away that could lead to a chase that would put the whole community in danger. Why is it so hard to just comply with the officer's instructions, especially if you haven't actually committed a crime?

Ho leee sheeeit. A bacon 4 way?! That's fucking beautiful.

>Friendly reminder that the officer was dragged for some distance

No he was not. the gun was fired before the car had moved. That's why Tensing was terminated and why the police said it was a wrongful shooting and it's why he's going to jail. The only reason the first trial hung was the prosecutor went for too much.

OTR is hipster central until you go 1 block in any direction. Oakley is becoming an extension of Hyde park with all the white professionals. Pretty nice and rarely deal with shitskins.

>Isn't it obvious that you could, no should, be shot fleeing police?

No. It's not legal to kill a fleeing suspect unless the cop thinks someone is in danger. In this case the guy was just going to drive away and ditch the huge bag of weed he was carrying. He was not armed and had not threatened the cop. He was killed for being stupid.

Wrong. You can hear the car engine rev just over 1 second before the shot was fired. The shot was during the time the officer was hanging off the moving car. Both the video and the infographic show this. As wekk as the officer getting up 15-25 feet from where he started off

its nice knowing i have guns in my house if shit were to pop off. im removed from where they would riot though.

Milford here. Just had me some sweet Skyline 10 minutes ago.

The only stores that offer it have baked potato with bacon topping option on the menu. Not every location, though. The employees always look surprised when I ask for it.

>Both the video and the infographic show this.

No the video does not, and the REAL still frames show that he was killed before the car had moved.

Pal, Sup Forums is not reality. Tensing is in court right now facing reality, and it's a long jail term.

Cincinnati is becoming another Detroit. It's a shit hole.

I thought they said on the (((news))) that he was shot through the brainstem and his foot deadweighted onto the pedal.

fixing to get myself a three-way here soon.

So now the infographic has fake frames? Hahahaha.

Where's your proof faggot, I posted mine already.

Again, you can clearly see/hear:
-nog put vehicle in gear
-nog rev the engine
-cop shoots nog
-cop gets up 20 feet down the road

This is undeniable, and you'll never be able to provide legitimate proof that it didn't happen this way, again- because the video corroborates everything I said.

not even close

Over the Rhine is 50/50. There is still the nigger infested part but there is a new trendy section full of restaurants and breweries in a spot called The Banks. Whenever they refer to the area on the news, they refer to the shitty nigger part as Over the Rhine and when they refer to the hip white part they call it OTR. Eastern Ave from downtown to Delta Avenue has also been renamed to Riverside Drive to differentiate it from the shitty, crackhead infested part of Eastern Avenue. Condos are being built, as well as new attractions, and the area is filling up with millennial yuppies fast. It's not been so peaceful or safe in the East End in over 50 years.

>and the REAL still frames show that he was killed before the car had moved.

This is what happens when niggers try to think

Soros pulled the BLM money
Nothing will happen

Yes we do.

europeanamericansunited.org/school1/Fiction/kipling/awakened.htm

>Comfy on other side of state
Feels good

I think a car counts as a weapon if used properly. I would personally rather have dozens of assholes get fatally ventilated for voluntarily choosing to attempt to flee in a vehicle than one innocent person getting killed in car accident related to the ensuing chase.

This is all true. The new condos on riverside look pretty nice. I spend a lot of time in Columbia tusculum for over 10 years and it's getting better. Less meth/crackhead breakins and robberies.

This.
BLM is dead. They are paid protesters who lost their funding. Soros knows that no amount of civil unrest will effect any change without anyone in power to legislate it. It would just be throwing money away. No cash, no chimpout.

Liberals are destroying our society
We need a fucking Purge if we want to save ourselves.

He should have called the real police like other campus cops do, for this very same reason. Too many nigs cruising the areas around the campus.

Yes comrade. Lets live in an anarcho capitalist society with no authority figures. Cops are just capitalism incarnate

fkn summer fags

>arrested over 90 times previously
>had 13 children with 11 women
>$4.85M settlement and his children will be able to attend tuition free.

(((America))) is fucking dead

>In this case the guy was just going to drive away
So putting the public in danger by recklessly driving is fine?

Not as dead as that nigger

No riots. Soros stopped funding them

All of Cincinnati is either hipster bullshit or third world. I'm originally from the superior Bluegrass State but growing up I was always told that Over the Rhine was like Gaza. Never been there myself and don't plan on it.

Was he really an Aspiring rapper ?
or is this just a Meme ?

Hope they don't come down to a verdict soon. I live outside of Cincinnati and I don't want to drive through that shit on the way home.

Drive "through" that if you know what I'm sayin

OTR has gotten better, but there are still some shitty areas. Clifton now takes the crown for the biggest shithole in the area.

>No the point he's making is cops abide by different rules.

1) Not really

2) No civilian has any reason to be stopping a car and questioning its driver while wearing a gun. Police do. Not a huge surprise that you wouldn't be in the same situation.

Wipe that pig cum off your chin and actually think for a second. Cops are ZOG bots. They volunteer to be ZOG bots. They do what the ZOG tells them. The cops are not your friends they are tools, nothing more and nothing less. As long as the government are kike puppets, the police will be too. How is that hard to understand?

White people don't live in Cincinnati, except maybe hipster trash.

>you're a solider who pulled the trigger before given the green light? court martialed

>t. never served

We had drop guns for every patrol in case of an incident like that. Any sort of UCMJ action because you shot an "innocent" hajji is extremely rare.

99% of the west don't even know what ZOG is. With few exceptions, none of them go into work thinking
>time to go fuck the goys over for ZOG today
Unless you're a tax resistor, you're enabling their system. I know you're not, so SHUT THE FUCK UP

Exactly, unless you go to UC or Xavier you probably live in the suburbs or one of the hick towns. Loveland checking in and hoping the cop gets off so we can see some chimpery.

Bacon 4 way??? My God that's genius.

Nope, if someone is dragging you with a car you have the right to shoot them in most states, including Ohio.

I spent the bulk of my formative years between Boone and Harlan county. Beautiful places. I fully agree with Kentucky's absolute superiority over Ohio.

A CAT 4? Really?

Why do blacks seek to harm innocents?

Clermont user here. Good luck Hamilton.

Why Not!

The dude shot before he was even being dragged. No, I don't want to live in a society where before a car chase can even happen people get blasted.

Sorry Dubose, you gotta go.

this

does this mean they'll release the dash recording?

#chimplivesmatter

>they don't

Ray(cial) Tensing

mmm hmm

Mistrial just declared.

>implying he wasn't terminated and those 13 bastard children were payed millions for political reasons
>being this deluded

He could have killed him by running him over.

Theres some old proof pics that used to go around pol when this first happened.

>shot before he was dragged
Even if this were true, it means he had to have put it in gear, which shows he intended to drive off with the cops in his window.

>Tensing
wcpo.com/news/local-news/hamilton-county/cincinnati/a-second-hung-jury-mistrial-in-ray-tensing-trial

MISTRIAL
I
S
T
R
I
A
L