Who killed him? Mafia? CIA? Lee Harvey? Commies?

Who killed him? Mafia? CIA? Lee Harvey? Commies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_personal_coats_of_arms_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtube.com/watch?v=D9bQinq6-Bo
thesun.co.uk/news/3633451/marilyn-monroe-murdered-conspiracy-knew-aliens-existed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deep state

Ted Cruz's father

colonel mustard

The marilyn monroe super aids are what truly did him

Globalists

The people that killed him are the same people that killed Monroe.

Jews

Exactly. It just took one call.

Some dood? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Robert Kennedy united with the KKK to kill him and become President

Jews

These are correct. Now who runs the deep state globalists?

If dubz, then modz killed him

Oswald
The end.

As I suspected. Not the mods.

This

He wanted to quit vietnam
War was profitable
he got 6.5 subsonic from a window while LHO magdumped 6.5 carcano from the rooftop
Lindon Jonhson still stay in vietnam
a decade later even NIXON quit the Indochina for gud

fired CIA chief Alan Dulles used some of his Castro assassination teams to kill JFK in retaliation for firing him and JFK's refusal to escalate Bay of Pigs

see book by Talbot 'Devil's Chessboard', Talbot interview on Youtube

It's a coverup, they deliberately prevented my digites in order to keep the truth from coming out.

Digits confirm this.

Disclosure in October. My bet is more black bars than Atlanta.

CIA + Pentagon

Co-signed by LBJ

My lack of digits confirms that you are right and the mods are behind it

Russian hackers

don't forget he wanted to abolish the fed reserve and go back to gold and silver backed currency.

He also wanted full disclosure on the ayy's and secret space programs. Or, rather he blabbed about all of it to marylin in pillowtalk and she was about to go full whistleblower on it because him doing it was literally suicidal. She forgot she wasn't untouchable either.

Gee, I wonder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_personal_coats_of_arms_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

Deep State using their controlled CIA. What people often miss is the CIA is loaded with Mafia, so obviously mafia too

I was listening to Styxhexenhammer666 on it and he thought that JFK hired the Mafia to protect him as he couldn't trust the Secret Service. Seems viable

Jacob Rubenstein made sure Oswald could tell no tales.

KGB

Oswald shot him twice, then his secret service guys accidentally shot him in the head from behind. After drinking all night. And not being properly trained to deal with a sniper. Look into the hash they made of the autopsy, and ask why they would do it if it wasn't to cover up their own fuckup.

twice in 6 seconds? And then the secret service shot the person they were there to protect?

Carlos Marcello, and the CIA(DEEP STATE)... They then double crossed Carlos, and dropped him off in the middle of the rainforest in South America

the jews, for the same reasons as lincoln was killed

not wanting to let in into USA jewish capital banks

What's the significance?

JFK was against Shitsrael having nukes, you can guess what happened, just search for LBJ + Israel on Google.

you forgot israel (The american mafia is half jewish) and he wanted to inspect thier illegal nuke sites

Had a professor that worked as a CIA historian and he couldn't "officially" confirm anything but he could very strongly hint that LBJ had Kennedy killed. He also gave an entire lecture on the USS Liberty.

Lots of people had a hand in it.

Largely Lyndon B Johnson.

Jews. He tried to stop their federal reserve and they killed him

>then his secret service guys accidentally shot him in the head from behind
what?

Spbp.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Carlos Marcello

youtube.com/watch?v=D9bQinq6-Bo

aliens. he was too pretty to be discridited by some green slimey beast.

So why were JFK RFK and Monroe all killed?

secret service.
there was a small scale conspiracy to cover up the fact that a secret service man lost a bullet when the motorcade stopped and he fell over.
that is the bullet that blew his head up.
the first 2 hit his spine, and would have parylized him, had he lived.

it was an accident but the secret service covered it up

RFK was the one that deported his ass...

then Monroe
thesun.co.uk/news/3633451/marilyn-monroe-murdered-conspiracy-knew-aliens-existed/

So the secret service accidentally killed jfk?

The anti-communist deep state killed him because he was an effective leader / organizer. Jack Ruby was paid to assassinate him before he could talk. It's quite obvious.

Who the fuck cares, it's more than 50 years ago

Mostly because we're still dealing with that same establishment that killed him.

Kennedy wanted to do big things with the federal reserve and the CIA its an important turning point showing their grip on power

Does it matter who killed him? Everyone wanted him dead, hell i'm glad he is dead.

Why?

50 years isnt a long time.

Because he was Catholic scum more loyal to the Pope than the United States.

Its important because things have never been the same since... Deep State(Project Paperclip/Monarch) took the power from the Commies, that FDR put in place... The Commies then moved to NGO/Community Organizers/University's/Little Government. Now we are seeing the Bush/Clinton/Kissinger/Brzezinski NWO fighting back to keep their plan from being overthrown by the election of Trump and the rise of Nationalism...

So death to all Catholic? What is this 1970s Northern Ireland? pathetic arguement

>8xwrp1dM

Illuminati
A secret society do exists
Illuminati-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti

Illuminati

Catholics are more shit-tier than Jews

sad!
check these dubbs

executive order 11110.

Sure thing buddy. Say that to all the Irish who build most of the cities on the east coast.

Same as Lincoln actually...

>mafia got Kennedy family power even back in 20s.
>Kennedy and CIA want Castro dead so they start employing mafia to do it
>all of the sudden Kennedy's go on a backstabbing mafia witch hunt
ya when you mix cia FBI and mafia and you backstab them, shit eventually blows up.

what the fuck does some (((anglo))) propaganda have to do with anything you fucking kike? you jews have a deathwish doncha?

gr8 game btw

sounds like something (((meyer lansky))) would say in order to keep is businesses safe in cuba...sounds like something (((meyer lansky))) would promote in order to take the heat off himself. it sounds pretty jewy...

What the fuck does Jews have to do with my dislike of Catholics?

Catholic, Nigger and Jew lover here!

lol what were the SS trying to hit then?

Visited this thread to see if any of you guys were actually le woke on this issue.

Quick rundown on what actually happened, you can google the rest yourself.

Cuban who was in the OSS during ww2, then was part of the CIA, (when is became the cia)

He wanted Cuban independence (remember this entire time period is mired in Cuban bullshit)

He felt like, the American people would side with his plight for Cuban independence, and there's a plethora of the mans journals which have recently been acquired.

Google this shit, most sense i've ever heard of this issue.

Boomer here. I've researched JFK for over 30 years. I've analyzed every frame of the Zapruder film and studied advanced ballistics to prove the magic bullet theory. I can say with certainty it was Johnson.

LBJ for stepping on his fiefdom.

This, in all honesty. All of the conspiracy theories were made up and pushed by leftists to conceal the fact that Oswald was a butthurt communist and to try and make JFK out as being at least sympathetic to their cause.

The fact that Jack ruby killed Oswald is enough to cast doubt on the official narrative.

But there were 3 shots heard in a space of 6 seconds. The gun Oswald was using that would have been impossible.