You have exactly 10 seconds to provide a legitimate reason why people shouldn't have access to quality healthcare

You have exactly 10 seconds to provide a legitimate reason why people shouldn't have access to quality healthcare.

Pro tip: You can't.

I'm all for access. I just shouldn't have to pay for it.

They should have access to it, if they pay for it.

Law of nature.

>want the white race to prosper
>isn't willing to pay for it
whites want to be genocided

I agree. The 1% can easily pay for it all from their profits and still have tons more money than anyone else. There's no reason 99% of society should have to pay for their own healthcare anymore.

Overweight people should have to pay a proportional amount extra to their weight and health risk. Healthy people should not have to foot the bill for people who make terrible lifestyle choices.

PAY

>You have exactly 10 seconds to provide a legitimate reason why people shouldn't have access to quality healthcare.

Look at your image, you just posted it.

But what if they can't afford it? Are you seriously saying someone doesn't deserve healthcare if they're poor? You're both the scum of society.

Everyone in the USA has the right to healthcare.

But they have to pay for it, just like they do for some other rights.

>I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS WHERE'S MY FREE GUN

I'll gladly pay for any friend and family member in need of healthcare, I just don't want to pay for Mahmoud and his 12 children.

Long wait times
Hypochondriacs hogging system
Lower quality healthcare

This isn't even a question if you studied a man degree in college

Maybe they should get health insurance

IF YOU MUFUKKIN SKINNIES DONT PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

I refuse to pay for fat fucks health care when they dont give a single fuck about their health. Let thw cholesterol and beetus take them.

Jobless nigger detected

they don't deserve it, especially fat people.

Health is not something you can have given to you, it's something you give yourself via your lifestyle. Medicine is for treating diseases, not generally poor health from bad diet and lifestyle.

you cannot force people to take care of other people. in order to give these slobs health care you must force people. slavery is bad. diaf.

POP OFF JAMES!

And what if they can't afford health insurance?

I know absolutely nothing about economics: the post

Then they should either ask charity or reconsider their life choices

Maybe they should get a job

You have to many niggers and mexicans to have free healthcare. We have 20% and it's allready collapsing.

fpbp

You just activated my trap card. Now you're gonna pay.

POP OFF JAMES!

you do get quality healthcare you just have to pay

>magic
>trap card
you fucked up

Edgy teenagers detected. When your parents kick you out and you have to provide for yourself, maybe you'll realize how thin the line can be between getting by and being homeless.

They get a job then.

And for your next question: "hurr what if they can't?"

You keep feeding a tapeworm then wonder why it gets bigger.

How about you poor fags set better priorities.
>Muh new Jew phone 7

boogie is that you?

Because I don't want to pay for the healthcare of lazy, entitled slobs like Boogie. Fuck off.

Eugenics

Promotes laziness. Look at that fat fuck boogey. He cries about how he could die if he cares so much about his health Yet he hasn't even bothered to change his diet nor attempted to lose weight.

POP OFF JAMES!

What if someone where to do something stupid and jet ski off a waterfall, getting themselves injured and racking up massive medical bills? Why should we subsidize the stupid decisions of the individual?

>trap card
>mtg

Wrong game kiddo. I tap two islands to play Unsummon on your shitty post.

>Healthcare requires the labor of others
>No labor should be imposed on persons without incentive
>Taxation should not be imposed on persons without consent

>EVERYONE DESERVES FREE HEALTHCARE BECAUSE THEY ARE PEOPLE AND THEREFORE THEY MUST ALWAYS BE KEPT HEALTHY BECAUSE IF THEY ARENT KEPT HEALTHY THEY MIGHT DIE AND I DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE DYING IS A SAD THING

You're literally 6. If people can't afford healthcare, they don't get healthcare. Sucks for them. Maybe they should rearrange their priorities.

>instants are traps
no

>But what if they can't afford it?

Tough tits? You go without just like you would anything else you couldn't afford.

Do you know how MTG card types and archetypes work?

Healthcare is not a right. It is a service provided by someone who provides that service for income.

Fuck off fatties all deserve death

Sage

you should be responsible for your own life not the gov or me

natural selection

POP OFF JAMES!

Well, i live in Denmark, so we have access to quality healthcare. Its just that you fat piece of shit Americans are too busy. Faggotting it up over there with Trump, Hillary, and generations of capitalism to organize it.

Maybe instead of forcing others to pay for health insurance we should focus on making health care more affordable.

There are a number of things we could do right now that would make health care more competitive and affordable that wouldn't cost the tax payer a fucking dime.

if i cant afford my own healthcare,
why should i pay yours?

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

No one DESERVES healthcare. You can either afford it, or you can't.

This.

I can't afford a Bugatti or Ferrari, does that men I am now entitled to a taxpayer funded luxury sports car?

This. I don't care about your shitty genes, that's your problem.

If there is a poor person that cant afford healthcare, you are free to pay for that persons healthcare costs.

I think the real issue is that sometimes if people lose there job, even if they get a new one quite quickly, the whole thing has to be processed which means there will be several weeks if not months where they aren't covered.

Nice projecting. I don't really have sympathy for people like you. I just picked a fun and well paying career in STEM. It's not that hard

This

Bc the people who don't have it are poor and should die

The weak should fear the strong

>But what if they can't afford it?
What can I say? Life aint no picnic

>Are you seriously saying someone doesn't deserve healthcare if they're poor?

Yes, I should not be forced to pay for your health while you can't pay for mine, same with food-stamps.

>You're both the scum of society.

Well you are a whiny bitch that will say the same as they did if you weren't poor.

yea boi

Still a trap subtype

If no one is poor, everyone is poor. Are you suggesting everyone deserves to die?

Why should an organism that would be unable to survive without external aid receive any?

Then sad for them. Why should I bust my ass just to lose some of my money? Charity should never be mandatory.

>mfw those are those gay ass jumbo mtg cards but the fat fuck makes them almost look like the smaller version

You have exactly 10 seconds to provide a legitimate reason why people shouldn't have access to quality car care.

Pro tip: it's fucking easy.

You can't do it cause nobody could assure quality healthcare for 330 million peolple. Pro tip stop raiding Sup Forums for your summer project.

but everyone has access to quality healthcare, just pay it out of your pocket

why can't this fat fuck just die already

Survival of the fittest, a thousand years from now our descendants will thank us because they'll be stronger and healthier.

>instants are traps
nope, fuck off with your nigger card game

superior american health care

What the fuck are you talking about, you literal autist?

A country needs to be culturally homogeneous and highly charity-minded for it to work. See: Japan, Europe before the 90s.

I'm tried of people asking us to take care of them when they hate us, and they cannot take care of themselves.

How many people are you, personally, required to underwrite?

Because if you're pushing single payer and Healthcare as a human right, you're saying every taxpayer is responsible for some number of other people, though not for themselves. I'm a net tax payer in good health. How ,any people am I required to underwrite by my own labor?

If your answer is any number less than "anyplace of them", then you're admitting that at a certain point people stop having a claim to my labor, even if doing so results in their death. At that point we aren't arguing human rights in the absolute terms you mean when you say "human right." We're arguing numbers, and yours is no more principled than mine.

they can fucking pay for it like i have been doing since i was 18 years old.
thanks to obama though that same plan which was $60/month is now 210/month
the same exact fucking plan

No one should be disallowed but I don't want to take the punishment for their fuck ups.

i should have access to a jaguar f type
>mfw i can't afford it

POP OFF JAMES

No one can be poor if everyone is making 5 shekels a year.

When they have costly health issues caused solely by their own laziness and poor life choices.

My parents' insurance skyrocketed to the point where it costed only $100 less than their mortgage. They had to sell their second house in a shitty market, taking a loss, simply because shitty people cannot take care of themselves.

POP OFF JAMES!

Christ this shit again? You know with about 5 of these threads being made every fucking day you'd think nu/pol/ would learn by now. Fucking morons
Sage in all fields

its fucking crazy dude. i thought about just canceling it then i remembered you get fucking fined for not having it and on top of that i ride a motorcycle so i almost need it despite not being to a doctor in literally over a decade

Everyone has access to quality healthcare in the USA.
1) Hospitals cannot denie treatment to anyone including illegals.
2) Insurance is easy to get without obamacare, all you need is a full time job.
3) millions of americans use hospital service as a primary care sticking the cost to insured people.

USA healthcare is 100% percent socialized. If you can afford it, you have to pay, if you cant afford it, your free to get healthcare and ignore the bill till the hospital stops trying.

>Access

>ACCESS

ACCESS IS NOT THE SAME THING AS GIVING SOME CUNT EVERYTHING FOR FREE.

Healthcare was meant for soldiers that fight and deserve it so they can fight further, not fat filthy parasites that are supposed to be dead.

>You have exactly 10 seconds to provide a legitimate reason why people shouldn't have access to quality healthcare.
Everyone in the usa has access to heathcare right now....Oh but it is too expensive? Well, that is because overall you are all fat fucks that are expensive to fix.

>everyone talks about how ""MUH HEALHCARE" is impossible to afford
>they also say it's impossible to find an employer that gives it
>tfw I graduated this year and before graduating I found a job that pays full health benefits
>I'm also still on mummy's plan because I' m tfw double insured

you are not entitled to someone else's labor