Anyone else here sick and tired that Yellowstone still hasn't wiped out the usa?

Anyone else here sick and tired that Yellowstone still hasn't wiped out the usa?

Looks like empty promisses from the MSM to me once again, just like global warming....

Other urls found in this thread:

cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would prefer that it wiped Germoneystan instead.
You guys are useless

Anyone here sick and tired of waiting around for Dresden 2.0?

I hope the tsunami in the aftermath wipes out your stinky country, then at least we can build plenty of LIDLs and ALDIs on your soil. Guess that's the only way for us to get our money back from you coastal gypsies...

ok.

You have something worse to deal with. Muzzie scum. Enjoy your caliphate.

It has already begun... but then again fuck you, I love ALDI :P

>Germanistan
Achmed please

Ger((money))stan
Learn it the right way fag

I'm actually sick and tired of waiting for a meteorite that will send Earth back straight into the Hadean for quite some time.
Maybe next month.

Unfortunately NASA just found 49 other earth like planets which brings the estimate in our galaxy upto 1 billion earth like planets in each galaxy. One of them probably also matured to the ideas of Nazis. Which means, there are space nazis out there.

Then i'll wait for a Vacuum Decay.
Maybe next year.

your best bet is just to redpill people.

You only want this to happen because then your country will get white immigrants who actually stand up for themselves, germcuck

Still got till 9/23

maybe [[[they]]] are planning another human sacrifice for September 23

>Portuguese saying Germany is useless

I'm looking every day for it:

cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/ca/

actually, I doubt they'll announce anything if they're sure it's going to hit the planet, to avoid panic and stuff; probably they'll tell (for big money) a few rich people where is the best place to hide

why are you cucks so hateful towards the us? you know, they just laugh at you, no need to get pissed.

its not gonna wipeout only the usahole, its gonna wipe out the whole fucking world