Only acceptiable borders of europe

only acceptiable borders of europe
aka heaven on earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/6276416.stm
irisharchaeology.ie/2016/03/new-discovery-pushes-back-date-of-human-existence-in-ireland-by-2500-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suck a dick you cucked faggot

In your dreams kraut.

Seems reasonable!

>Great Finnish Khanate
You mean Fourth Roman Empire.

I don't want all of Yugoslavia, and you can't take trentino, only sudtirol.

I like this. But Serbians are strong people that deserve a place in europe

Just noticed pooland. KEK

Fuck off man I want Constantinople back it's been ours for 1400 years

Let's make Lithuania great again!

Actual perfect Europe

Finally a good map!

Why can't we have Northern Ireland Abdul?

Germany won't even exist in 100 years, i promise you, your ancestors cry for what you people have done to europe, and you will pay by being erased from history, this is a promise, Hans Alalakmadu

and also realistic

You understand the portuguese are an ethnic group with a completely different culture from the spanish right?

At least Ukraine doesn't exist any longer.

no, fuck off

Not bad, lad.

fixed

fuck you germany go fuck yourself

I can approve this mein brüder - let us walk together this road.

LARP
A
R
P

Now hungarians are a minority in Hungary.Great job, retard.

All these maps are shit
True borders right here

I Prefer being rules by Franks than Germans thank you very much.
But karolignian empire best empire we should just unite as all Germanics

FIXED

Apart from Potato niggers it's alright.

gay as fuck. Lithuania that big... for what? three million people? If anything The Netherlands takes a big piece of Germany, with your gay 'germanic reich'

why does no one doing those maps have any basic understandings of geo politics

you got britain and ireland right

Franks are Germanic...

Stay in school!

germans have this obvious inferiority complex to poland that's only been made more obvious over the past 2-3 years.

ayyy

Of course someone from Belgium would prefer Frank cock.

Poor hans, still butthurt about Silesia?

I'm writing an Infinite Jest out of that Map

Woop woop, stand aside, best Europe coming through.

Bump.

You're alright, Op.

>acceptible borders
>poland exists

kys

>any "perfect europe" meme map
>denmark is either part of germany or in some retarded fantasy union called "scandinavia"

Fuck off

ftfy OP

>doesn't remember the Kalmar Union

You Danish were the ones that invented the retarded fantasy union known as "Scandinavia".

Are you guys even trying?

whats with all the love for a united Ireland?

All our islands should unite then we can invade France (we've done it twice in the last century, even when you had psychotic nazis manning he defences) Make it our bitch, then take Spain and hang all those traitorous ex pats

All hail Britannia

Fuck you, hun scum.

>Armenia
fucking lol Armenians need to be wiped off the plant before jews. They are the scum of the earth. Georgians on the other hand aren't that bad. Even azers are better than those shitsacks with pulse.

Love you too, Paddy.

we have no business in the inner Balkans
just give us the coastline and Albania, in exchange let us keep Trento (which is 90% italian anyway) and maybe give us Nizza/Cote d'Azul

aw c'mon...

you're more similar to us than you like to admit.
Why be a small fish in a big pond, join us and be a medium fish

Aren't Azers just Ottoman colonists?

Enjoy all that Muslim cock your sucking, cuck! :D Ye're fucked haha

Kalmar union fell apart because scandinavian countries has and will never be friends and we don't have the same culture and language despite what retarded foreigners think. None of us would ever agree to be one country, ask any person from norway, sweden or denmark and they would laugh their ass off at the idea.

*you're

good map, Jürgen

Scandinavian countries will never be friends because the Kalmar Union was forced upon the weaker countries at the time in order for the minor regional power of Denmark to display superiority.

It's all your fault, Dane. You all look alike and talk the same, but you don't want to accept it, since the rivalry is all your fault.

Why do finns claim to have right to half the land in the polar cirkle?

>Finns and estonians under one nation

Yes, the only true white people on the planet should stick together.

You're coming down with us, Paddy. Don't you think they're going to Jihad you after?

exactly and with that in mind I do not refute my original statement

[smashing republicanism intensifies]

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

reee denmark

Gay

If I had to ally one Muslim group, it'd be the Turks. At least they've got themselves a form of identity, rather than the Saudi Salaphists.

Fixed :-DDd

Step aside

You've just demonstrated my point. You have no understanding of our mutual history. Ye're nothing like us. Our nations are lingually, culturally, and genetically distinct. We have retained our ancient Irish culture and heritage. Ye are mongrel, degenerate, royalist invaders. You're empire is no more. Ireland had a fraction of your population and we still ousted you. You're a disease. Luckily, you're undergoing a lot of 'cultural enrichment' right now haha. Ye're fucked. Enjoy! And FYI, just because you don't understand history, don't pretend were similar. I wouldn't waste my piss on a hun cunt like you if you were up in flames.

Looks good

You lot couldn't when you tried, could you, faggot? Well be fine, thanks xxx

>Kut Walen

>Prussia
>Not German

Neck yourself

Don't Flems speak Dutch, anyway? Also, gas the frogs.

literally the perfect world

I don't think you potato niggers could hold off an Islamic horde. You're politicians would say that they're misunderstood and offer your women to them.

>ancient Irish culture and heritage
>Ancient

You've made a couple of mistakes famalam but don't worry, always here to help

They do, but due to incompetent king and shitty Walen and French we lost Belgium. Now it is a selfhating state.

Get fucked. news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/6276416.stm

Belgium's original purpose was to be a proxy state against the Kraut. Now, it's the literal cancer of Europe. Please, Netherlands. Annex them.

>Armenia
Baka!
>Kürdistan
Nanda!
>Hellas
Nani!
>reich
Aho!

>>Citing BBC
>>Thinks it's a credible source
>>Muh Potato Famine

We will only annex them when we get Kales and Duinkerken too and all mussies leave belgium.

Ancient.
irisharchaeology.ie/2016/03/new-discovery-pushes-back-date-of-human-existence-in-ireland-by-2500-years/

Give us Normandy and Caen and we have a deal, Dutch-Bro.

Here's perfect europe.

Well, yeah. They'd be a proto-Brythonic group.

The Flems speak Flemmish, fuckhead.

Isn't Flemish just a bastardized dialect?

All of Europe should be EU including all of Russia. Then we close American military bases on our continent.

Inb4 kys

>Normandy and Caen
Caen is in Normandy, asshole. And wtf does it have to do with anything.

>pooland
eyyy

stop insulting my homecountry or i will... quit my wageslave job and live on gibs or something like that

You really want Merkel having her own Reich?

You're going to have to invade France for Dunkirk and Calais. Also, I though Caen was its own province?