Donald Trump Jr. going in

So has Johnny Depp's career ended yet? How long until he goes on a apology tour?

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/878245250548060160

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI
twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/878243243657506817
caa.com/
twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/852522447027007488?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some of us oldfags remember when up and coming movie star River Phoenix died of a drug overdose in a club owned by Johnny Depp called The Viper Room. Depp has always been a junkie.

celebrities are scum

Donald Trump Jr. for public office when?

Don JR gettin savage damn

All celebs that talk shit need to get dragged down just like that whore Griffin.
No more tolerance for lefties

>'When was the last time an actor assassinated a President?'

You mean the one that killed the president who freed the slaves? Someone needs to remind him he simply played Hunter S. Thompson in a film back when he was still talented, and he isn't actually Hunter S. Thompson. What a fucking try hard moron.

do you know any details of that death? like where, precisely, River was when we croaked? total shot in the dark - but I'll ask anyway

*where in the Viper Room, I mean

Depp has pretty much nothing left to lose, acting career is running on final fumes and drugs have screwed up his body and mind.
He would pretty much be that kind of guy who would kill God for fame, as he himself can feel the end of his time.

he was on the sidewalk in front of the viper room when he vomited up the last bit of his pathetic life.

he's rich as fuck though, so i doubt he cares.

Well, he was a part of Depp's "posse." The story back then was that he died IN the club. But now I'm looking through things on Google that seem to claim he died on the sidewalk outside. That isn't how I remember it... At the time, it damn near ruined Depp's career. Popular opinion blamed him for Phoenix's death.

Him and Leo killed him to take his roles

How old is this kid? best son ever

Who cares what a fucking Child Rapist says. He's a sick fucker and does this out in the open because he knows you cucks won't question him.

It's such a meme family.

>Don Jr: The Good Son/Wannabe
>Ivanka: The Chip of the Old Block
>Eric: The Goof
>Tiffany: The Black Sheep
>Barron: The Expert

Maybe, but most were raised from a young age in a culture that rewarded them for being scum. That feedback loop of "look good, act how you're told and everyone loves you and pays more attention" is too powerful to expect your average teen to understand or pull away from.

It's easy to hate them because they live charmed lives, but they're trapped in the momentum of a culture they did not create.

Something about hate and players and games.

Thanks, guys. Yeah I also remember hearing conflicting reports about where it happened exactly. I guess the sidewalk outside makes sense, assuming he stumbled out there. I go to the Viper Room every now and then, and was curious about the exact spot he bit the bullet.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI

Here is a quick run down of what happened to river phoenix. Apparently Depp is not a fan of this rundown.

He has divorce fees and all that shit. If he gets pushed too far, he may actually snap and do it as a big "F-You".

That's because his sister and the other sub humanoid junkies he was getting high with dragged him out there to protect the celebrity shooting gallery that Depp was running.

>implying Amber Heard isn't a succubus who's newest mission is to stop the progress of humanity

haha that's great!

Probably never. He's talented and he still one of the highest paid actors in the business.

yfw you realize he's PresTrumps twitter proxy.

i wish roger stone was still Trump's proxy :(

Well, that makes sense. I remember everybody losing their shit when River Phoenix died, and I was like, "Who is she?" I took in the initial headlines and kept walking and that was about it. I do remember a LOT of Depp hate, though. I thought his career was a goner, for sure.

Why do people on this board blame women for everything that's done to them? Ya'll need to get out of the house more and grow up. You're reall quite pathetic.

You wish you had a meme family

Why does Donald Trump Jr. look like a spic?

>Phoenix was a lifelong vegan.[27] His first girlfriend Martha Plimpton recalled: "Once when we were fifteen, River and I went out for a fancy dinner in Manhattan, and I ordered soft-shell crabs. He left the restaurant and walked around on Park Avenue, crying. I went out and he said, 'I love you so much, why?...' He had such pain that I was eating an animal, that he hadn't impressed on me what was right."[18]
Nothing of value was lost.

twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/878243243657506817

I know it still hurts.

There was this great satire band from Straya that had a song titled I'm On The Drug That Killed River Phoenix, it's fucking fantastic.

I got you senpai

I have often wondered if River's death was a blood sacrifice for Depp to get fame and wealth. Depp is a satanist.

Awweee, booodie hoodie wah wah. You eat shum cwabbies.

If u want to contact Johnny Depp's mgmt company:

Twitter handle- @caaspeakers

Phone 4242882000

caa.com/

That... is pathetic. So he runs around the corner for a good cry when his girlfriend digs into some crab, but then does every hard drug under the sun with no regard for how his little habit destroys other peoples' lives. actual people < crabs Yeah okay....

When Trump returned from the future, he took a sample of Rubio's genes but took all the rino genes out, made don jr

He tans a lot and just happened to get swarthier traits. He looks more like an Italian

we'll he is a counter-puncher, right?

You can't blame him for counter-punching. Johny started it.

Donny is too busy being the second best dad in the world to run for office
Eric might though just to fuck with the left, he and Donny both inherited their dad's bantz skills

Now that tune will be swimming in my head all weekend.

His mom is Czech so it was a 50/50 on what would happen

If Don Jr becomes POTUS, Eric will be his Billy Carter.

He was a close friend of Hunter S. Thompson, of course he's a drug addict, and probably and alcoholic too.

>Don Jr: The Good Son/Wannabe
He can be funny too, don't forget the yummy chicken sandwich.
twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/852522447027007488?lang=en

We're they a political activist band? Because musically they suck ass, still a barrel full of fun though

Because it is a funny meme you dick

He's just saying that to be edgy, Donny is almost on par with his dad on woke levels and he doesn't want to be anyone but himself.
Also Ivanka is a plastic race traitor whore

I own one of these. Cost me 100 bucks. I'm planning to put it on my wall so I can laugh every time I see that smiling face, and knowing she was bawling her eyes out during election night

Donny married a Jewish woman, and so did Eric

You antisemites are paranoid dweebs

Bump

>Barron: The Expert
>Barron: The Man Behind the Curtain
>Barron: The First Primarch
>Barron: The 69d Chess Master
>Barron: The Bogdanoffs Bow Down
>Barron: The Savior of Mankind