I am a conservative and I did not support Trump (My guy was Ted Cruz) but I am really concerned of Russia meddling...

I am a conservative and I did not support Trump (My guy was Ted Cruz) but I am really concerned of Russia meddling. I was a skeptic but evidence really is starting to pile on.

Now, I for one do not believe Trump colluded with them, but its concerning that he is not doing anything about it either. I am worried for my nation Sup Forums. I do not want no commie Russians taking over my government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
thestar.com/news/world/2017/06/21/we-have-evidence-russia-tried-to-hack-21-state-elections-systems-us-intelligence-officials-testify.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/23/obama-cia-warning-russia-election-hack-report
providencejournal.com/news/20170623/report-cia-has-evidence-putin-ordered-anti-clinton-hacking
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40357357
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKBN19C1Y3
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/06/22/members-trump-vote-fraud-panel-want-look-into-russian-hacking-well/8WNJUvB0Y08fWiNE5OQGhN/story.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-13/russian-breach-of-39-states-threatens-future-u-s-elections
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then you're a fucking idiot.

Why doesnt Trump allow the investigation to go on? It seems he is making himself much more suspicious than he has to.

Just come out and say "I have nothing to hide, investigate Russian interference as much as you want"

In what way? You think its unlikely Russia will try to interfere in our elections?? We do it to other countries, why wouldnt they?

>I am a conservative and I did not support Trump
So you're going from not supporting Trump to thinking he should be impeached and you think we're going to have sympathy for you?

>but evidence really is starting to pile on.

Where exactly? Nobody came up with shit so far.

I personally do not think he had anything to do with it user. There is just no evidence for that yet.

But there is evidence that Russia trying to influence our election.

Youre just turning a blind eye. There are reports made by intelligence agencies every week with new evidence user. Wake up!

Then you would be able to easily link this evidence. Your phrasing sounds as if you are a bot.

All major power countries meddle in each other's elections. Where's the evidence? If there was any it would have been leaked to NYT and WaPo long ago. You're going on about your "concern" and what you "believe". What anyone on /pol cares to know is what's your evidence. Don't have any? Then fuck off and kys

WashPost

user, look into the AWAN brothers, and obozo's DHS hacking into Indiana's, Georgia's. WV, Kentucky's and other states' voting systems. DHS even admitted it on a conference call when busted by a bunch of states! They blamed a trainee's Microsoft Word gliche.

AWANs & DHS = Russia boogeymen.

Oh and whatever happened with WARREN FLOOD/Guccifer 2.0? Anons were working on that one but can't find the thread now.

>WaPo
>claims

It's literally made up bullshit. You will never see any report. If that was the case, then Obongo would have shut down the elections in some way or another.

If there actually were any evidence, you would have high ranking government members/democrats coming out on live TV with proof directly in their hands.

LOL according to WaPo? and then nothing.. No evidence. No identified sources. You're the one that needs to wake up.

>I was a skeptic but evidence really is starting to pile on.

Oh goody, evidence! Finally! Do be a dear and post some for us will you? We've been waiting ever so long for proofs.

And just what evidence would this be? Warren Flood? DHS? The Awan brothers who are God-knows-Where with Gov't computers, servers and PASSWORDS?
OR perhaps that marketing woman in Boca with the same surname as McMuffin who was pinging a Russian bank with a Trump org. alias, changing one letter in the spelling?

Take your pick for the Russian boogeyman.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

How the fuck would Trump do anything about "Russian interference" when it didn't fucking happen?

Did you in your idiotic and moronic state also fail to read Wikileaks 7 dump, where the CIA can spoof Russian hacks?

That's why you're a fucking idiot.

You mean the Russia Today YouTube channel or the pro Russian Twitter bots? Gear up boys let's concern shill until our faces are blue!

Literally a concern troll.

Conservativism is just left vs right Jew bullshit, and Trump is a Jew tranny. Go back to FB loser.

Good old times, still waiting on the shelf for nostalgia.

Breaking: Louise Mensch discovers pol.

wrong board, lmao

Fuck off shilling globalist. We see right through your spiel.

>hey I am a conservative and all
>but

g a s
a
s
yourself

Washington Compost has even less credibility than Fox at the height of the Bush administration.

It should be a tabloid next to "Alien Cat Found on Mars".

I'm a conservative and Cruz is a cuck.

Saged!

Were you concerned when Bill Clinton massively interfered in the 1996 Russian election to get corrupt Yeltsin re-elected?

Among other things, Bill Clinton got Saudi Arabia to forgive a $1 billion debt payment from Russia. Yeltsin handed out the money like candy days before the election.

There we go. We present you with evidence and you say they are bull shit. Yet, when there is a "happening" going on, you are quick to source them.

>It's literally made up bullshit.

what you wrote is literally made up bullshit.

See how that works?

Much of Sup Forums is filled with enemies of the U.S. to try to undermine our U.S. government. Our goal is to reap the resources from the Earth and control the worlds government to our financial gain. We do this by install government puppets that will pander to the U.S. in exchange for them getting elected.

Russia sees this and directly combats our strategy. They are just trying to protect their homeland is all.

That is the real redpill.

> We do it to other countries
Then why the fuck do you complain when others do the same? Because it's "only okay when we do it"?

>Russia somehow hacked paper ballots and swayed people from voting from hillery by telling them how shit of a person she was
>The Media, Obama, and all the people who tried to paint trump as some anti-Christ women raping theif did not try to sway the election
Yeah fuck off OP

We need Obama

>Modern Russia
>commies

>US interfered in 81 foreign elections
>totally okay

>a foreign country interfes in the US election (no clear evidence for that whatsoever)
>"how DARE they! this is an act of WAR!"

Where the fuck do you live that still uses paper ballots?

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

at last finally I see OP...

>But there is evidence that Russia trying to influence our election

This is literally true for every country. Neck yourself.

>We
>Also, taking Sup Forums seriously.

Once again, neck yourself pleb

>There is no way, absolutely no way, Russians can still believe and encourage a form of government that propelled them to global superpower status instead of the backwards shithole they are now
>Absolutely no way, Russia is a democracy now, and right wing Christian and they love white people and have NO interest in communism WHATSOEVER
>Communism is DEAD ok get over it
>No such thing as communism anyway
>And if there was, it was Jews that did it, Russians dindu nuffin

People like you deserve nothing but a painful, slow, excruciating death.

Because I live in America dumbass. I defend my home country.

If you don't like it then stop doing the same shit to other countries.

now you gonna feel like us, 30 years ago.

You fucking idiot! There isn't even a molecule of evidence to support this sore loser's scheme.
Sage and kill yourself.

Why? I want to advance our country so we can have world domination.

Anti American shills call it "globalization".

>(((ted cruz)))
>hurrdurr the russians

(((OP))) not who he claims to be

>evidence really is starting to pile on
>not a single link
alright

>My guy was Ted Cruz
faggot detected

I really miss the election. Ted posting is the best.

Everyone in this thread insulting the russia hacking theory is ignorant.

Their team won, because the Ref was paid off, they don't care, they will just celebrate their superbowl.

Try to take that away from them, they will flare up and attack it in anyway they can to confirm their bias.

GG Sup Forums, I look forward when the rust belt succeeds and the coastal states use their industry and factories to arm the Blue army and kill all you inbred fucks.

"THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN"

Bring it.

>concern troll

and all of the other retarded people and/or russian subversion agents

thestar.com/news/world/2017/06/21/we-have-evidence-russia-tried-to-hack-21-state-elections-systems-us-intelligence-officials-testify.html

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/23/obama-cia-warning-russia-election-hack-report

providencejournal.com/news/20170623/report-cia-has-evidence-putin-ordered-anti-clinton-hacking

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/06/22/members-trump-vote-fraud-panel-want-look-into-russian-hacking-well/8WNJUvB0Y08fWiNE5OQGhN/story.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-13/russian-breach-of-39-states-threatens-future-u-s-elections

For fucks sake just google "Russia hacking evidence" ... if you're not too scared

das cool, but how about that?

>I do not want no commie Russians taking over my government.

Then there is nothing to fear.

Slidin' Ted...

Nigga please. Evidence? They have nothing. Obstruction? Fuck me sideways. Remember, Democrats never lose elections, they're only stolen from them.

Stop being a faggot for two seconds and actually use your brain. This is all payback for Trump annihilating Hillary during the campaign and for trolling Obama on his birth certificate. If there was a smoking gun, we would have heard about it ages ago.

They're terrified bro. They so happy and childish with their win!

"HAHAHAH! FUCK YOU MAAGAAAA!"

That is all i heard for the first 3 months of his presidency. Now they are getting less willing to engage these topics with their "theories" and more desperate to attack and shut the conversation down.

Congress countrols the floor Trump walks on, It will be Yerdle the Turtle and only Yerdle the Turtle who can pull it out from beneath him.

He will not, because at this point he is far too entwined and has taken faar too opposite of a stance against something that he could've prevented and was "convinced" was a lie.

If McConnell isn't guilty of collusion he is guilty of willfully impeding the process of retaliation and repair.

> Russia meddling
>not knowing EVERY major country has 'meddled' in other country's elections since the concept of elections was formed.

Drump is a doo doo head
I'm with her

Doesn't mean we should spit on our hand and wipe our assholes for the Russians to do it again.

Your 3 letters agencies have tools to hack into most routers worldwide, whatever your officials say to your other officials doesn't matter without concrete proof supported by independent investigators. So far it's just an easy way to keep demonizing Russia and justify more sanctions towards us.

This.

Calm down Hillary, I'm sure you'll convince some more people on facebook with your rambling.

>blues states
>right to bear arms
lel

if you all try to pull the confederacy of Trump, i will gladly sign up to shoot you in the fucking teeth.

>thestar.com/news/world/2017/06/21/we-have-evidence-russia-tried-to-hack-21-state-elections-systems-us-intelligence-officials-testify.html
>We have evidence Russia tried to hack 21 state elections systems, U.S. intelligence officials testify
>no evidence provided

>Barack Obama received an “intelligence bombshell” from the CIA last August warning him that Russian president Vladimir Putin was directing a hacking campaign to tip the presidential election in Donald Trump’s favor, the Washington Post reported on Friday.
and the "bombshell" itself is nowhere to be seen

>CIA had obtained intelligence from sources inside the Russian government
and you guessed it, none of it in the article

>there was no evidence to suggest actual vote ballots were altered in the election hack
well, that's interesting
>US intelligence agencies believe Moscow interfered to help Donald Trump win
they just "believe"?

same shit, no evidence beside "U.S. official says"

>“If they have any evidence that there has been real damage done to our election system, they really need to communicate that to the election officials, not keep it under wraps,”
well, that is fucking embarrassing isn't it?

>Details of the wave of attacks, in the summer and fall of 2016, were provided
i don't see any, again

I love how all of you think classified information and sources key to the largest investigation our country has ever seen; would be revealed with impunity. They can give us the jist of the info, but specifics.

Mueller will play his hand eventually, and all these "Bullshit Sources" you are talking about will be revealed. That will be when you leaders and gods go down in flames.

>will be revealed
like with Iraq wmd situation?
Oh, wait, that was revealed to be bullshit.

Oh you mean the investigation being headed by the Bush Administration? We all know why that happened. Bush and his goons were deeply invested in Private Sec and Oil overseas.

Just like with cases about chemical weapons, right?

Shills are active recently. First time in months I see coordinated slides, even one with 80+ post count from another op.

Here is something that matters:

You mean the chemical weapons Trump just bombed Syria for using?

You are refuting your own argument retard.

>but this time is all true, i promise
i don't give a fuck what administration it is/was
gib proof or fuck off

THE BLUE ARMY WILL RECLAIM WHAT IS OURS!
>YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THE SKEWPS, DRENGLE DRAMPF!

Poor babies, amirite? I mean Iraq and Syria cases.

Slide some more.

->

But there actually were wmd's
Soldiers who found them got sick from exposure, but the VA wouldn't treat them because "there were no wmd's I saw it on the news everybody knows it Durrr"
Finally gov declassified info showing they DID get exposed to wmd's so they could be treated
Kinda noble, Bush took an awful beating while he knew that he was right the whole time but needed to keep it quiet.
Obama would have press releases as soon as they stumbled onto them

Nice. That's the whole point. You can make all these accusations, but I haven't seen a single IP, or documented order from Putin, or anything of the sort. All I hear is that "lol, do you seriously not believe the (insert government organization here) you right wing retard?"

Fucking lol

The deep state is getting desperate; I'm sure the more classified evidence and anonymous sources they pile on to this thing, the more Trump will go away

neat blog, kiddo

i'm a democrat but unfortunately progressives and communists have taken over my party so i'm forced to vote republican. who's next?

Show me the god-damned report. Please. Why the fuck hasn't Obama released it yet?

lel

Can you please link your evidence sources?

I keep trying to confirm what people are saying, but all of the stuff I can find that points to wrongdoing on either party's behalf is from third hand anonymous sources. If I could get a direct source from someone who doesn't gain any direct and obvious advantage from defaming Trump or Putin then I would take it.

I've looked, but I can't find shit. It seems like it's easier to find an all you can eat buffet in North Korea than to find a credible source speaking against Trump.

What evidence?