How do we stop white men from becoming women?

youtube.com/watch?v=ePFXco-C7Uo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
mysocalledgaylife.co.uk/2017/02/back-to-norwegian-emma-15-is-young-woman-trapped-in-a-boys-body/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't.

Gas chambers

gas

Take women off the pedestal. All the betas really want is to stand on it.

Typical Jew response, typical Jew flag.

why would we prevent nordic bois from becoming cute sissies?

fpbp

We need some shocking therapy to be researched

Stop giving them attention, watch them commit suicide.

How do we stop Norwegian males from becoming faggots/trans ? Mission impossible

Found a "woman".

Send over Mike Pence to teach these Norgayans a lesson

God bless Norway

She could have fucking fooled me.

Raise masculine sons

Go back to the kitchen.

>she
Ironic that a wannabe Nazi would get jewed like that

hol up hol
u be sayin dats a mans n sheit?

You're right. They are attention whores.

WOW WHAT A MASSIVE FOREHEAD

Careful, user. He's 15 yo.

fuck them up the ass good and hard

that will teach them!

You're doing it wrong

No way is that a man?

White men are meant to service us. We should promote this even more. We breed the women and keep the "men" as sex slaves

Sorry, but it looks too much like a girl. It looks like a girl--even without makeup, and still acts like a girl, and sounds like a girl. The only reason I wouldn't fuck it is because it have female sex organs.

*doesn't have

Would you Sup Forums?

>wanting fewer women

Are you a faggot or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
we can't. It's in the water, it's in the air, it's in the food. And most of all - it's part of THE PLAN.

a butthole is pretty much the same regardless of gender

we need to stop people from grooming them
none of this is happening by accident

Imagine what one of those extinct vikings would do to a degenerate like this

it took women about 50 years to destroy about 6000 years of male dominated civilisation. they won so completely, the weakest men are now converting to women just to survive the coming manocide.

They'd probably fuck it, very publicly too. At every opportunity. Vikings were degenerate folk too.

if the person in the thumnbnail is a boy turned girl i dont care i still wanna fuck

why stop it?

This.

Racism and sexism make me so cool on Sup Forums xD

Why would you do dis when it feel right?

So is that a dude or what? I can't tell anymore.

tell white women to fuck them
jesus

Fuck outta here, dumb plebbit dipshit

This, thier genes will not be passed on.

they kinda do.

Breeze em out killa

SHILL WONDER WOMAN MORE

We just point and laugh at them

I don't care. I'd bang her

I too enjoy lil ugly mane

I didn't believe it. I could not fucking believe it. But: mysocalledgaylife.co.uk/2017/02/back-to-norwegian-emma-15-is-young-woman-trapped-in-a-boys-body/

What the actual FUUUUUUUCK?!

>saying women are put on a pedestal in society without making any other claims
>sexism
Ok

>raid a town
>one of these animals hiding in an attic
>find it and think it's a woman
>get hard to the thought of raping and impregnating it
>jam your dick where the cunt is supposed to be and meet balls
>itsamanbaby.jpg
>choke it to death and move on to find an actual woman to rape
That's how i imagine it tbqh familio.

>how do we stop white men from becoming women?

Make work pay, get them into hunting and fishing and making things. Stop feminism and cultural marxist indoctrination in schools. This isn't the first time feminism killed a civilization.

I....I want some of that boypocii

bruh fucking little boys used to be common as fuck, i doubt anyone would have minded back then especially if it looked like that thing
i mean i'm straight as fuck and even i am having doubts about this

>her
implying

More whitebois boipucci was made for BBC

this is an elf boy

Most today's women don't know how to cook anyway.

Yeah, this isn't even a real issue lel

NIGGA THIS IS NOT A TRAP
THIS IS A FUCKING AMBUSH

Thats a little girl you sick fucks
Can anyone prove its a trans?

Actually i just clicked the link
and i cant fucking believe it

Enough with this incredible faggotry .
This boy is barely 15 , who the hell allowed it to become a degenerate trap without even knowing a lil pussy first .

Cucked parents they ought be hanged , all of them.

s/he is, there was a special segment on her when she was 10 (still looked like a girl then too).

well fuck

Agreed, parents should be beaten til near death by prison apes, perhaps partially-frontally lobotomized for doing this to their own kid. Guarantee that behind the scenes, the father is probably regularly raping his mentally-fucked son with the mother's assistance. Same people that vote for gay marriage and gay parenting, creating adults who are completely unfit for existence.

THIS.

White women's pussy and white bois boipucci was meant for the BLACK MAN'S BBC!

Prayers to Jesus Christ and fasting.

if god didn't want some boys to become girls, why did he make crossdressing feel so good?

devilry and corruption to destroy you

Swift is the heavens punishment.

I can't stop, user
its intoxicatingly good

sometimes at night I go on omegle for hours to watch guys jack off to my body

kys in fire

>leaf

i'd fuck that boy so hard he'd actually turn into a woman

Stop giving women what they want. They're on easy street, weak as betas would actually have it way easier being a half woman. Change that and problem solved.

POL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERS

please don't be mean to me
getting guys to cum turns me on so much i can't help it

Good question indeed

German slavery again?

The red head kid looks mentally ill if not downright posessed. What is wrong with him?

It has a butt, a mouth, and a cleavage. Good enough for me and Bobby McGee.

Thats how retarded LGTB dance, its called voguing

why would we?

That's more facial surgery than some hardcore bimbos twice her age.

There's so many people in the world, it's good to have a few weirdos that won't populate any longer

bumping for boipucci

NORWAY YES!

>That 5head and male pattern hair.
She should get in finasteride fast else it's hon territory for life.

The rest seems fine though I didn't really see any other full body shots.

You don't stop this, retardo.
You line them up, a dozen of them; ass, mouth, ass, mouth and so on. Then you fuck rut and thrutt 'em till the Hague intervenes

kek

How do you retards even know this is a man? I looked on her Youtube channel, nothing indicates it.

Prediction: This "girl" will have killed herself by the time she is 22, or at least come to regret transitioning.