Around blacks he didn't relax

Maybe there is hope for France after all! Also, why do blacks behave like this in every single host country? I have yet to see a country where groups of blacks aren't actively deteriorating the fabric of society.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uLM3wlYuWw
uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I8HZfJBtoWAFqp2FG6BX/7t+h4iy5XCWeIWr9fImjNPNQ==&bit=1
youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IEEwSiEXzrU
youtu.be/msSDXRiQkQw
youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY
ft.com/content/022de0a4-54f4-11e7-9fed-c19e2700005f?mhq5j=e3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a fucking nightmare.
Fucking niggers.
Why on earth are they allowed to be anywhere.

They should all be wiped out.
Fucking worthless animals, to call them sub-human would be a compliment they don't deserve.
Fucking lowly scum, animals.

You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the nigger out of the nigger.

That's France? Looks like Liberia

Well said

can anyone translate?

> It's another limp-wristed faggot needs a gun to defend himself episode

Stay mad white boi

Forbidden vidéo,,Fuck!

Those are cops, user, the narrator says so. Regular people don't have the luxury of owning firearms, much less using them for self-defense.

And those aren't refugees, just regular 2 or 3rd generation migrants.

You prove him right when you do that, you stupid cunt.

Either trolling or genuinely retarded.

What happens in this video ?

Your countryman held his own frog. Based as fuck.

french men are cu-

old video of undercover police officer

youtube.com/watch?v=4uLM3wlYuWw
What does Sup Forums think about black Christians?

uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I8HZfJBtoWAFqp2FG6BX/7t+h4iy5XCWeIWr9fImjNPNQ==&bit=1

Webm please it can't be watch in france...

>les jeunes

They probably came in their colony to serve a warrant or whatnot. Imagine being white living there.

Yeah, chill out Chuck, we don't need anyone dying here.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
Those aren't refugees.
Why the fuck are you calling every nigger and sandnigger you see a refugee?
Those are French born blacks from the crime ridden suburbs of Paris.

I don't know if you purposely fucked up this phrase but that's fucking gold.

>French born blacks

Repeat after me : des chances pour la France

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

White pussy was made for BBC

Well, I'm not sure about that.
I think they are African born apes, they speak like so.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IEEwSiEXzrU

>ayo hol' up white boi, who you callin a nigger? I'm finna kick yo muthafuckin face off ya lil bitchass snowape *sucks in teeth*

>! Also, why do blacks behave like this in every single host country?

Room temperature IQ's?

Yeah he was just supposed to brawl with those six or seven guys carrying blunt weapons and beat them to a pulp. Are you retarded?

>and then I used my ninjitsu to fight off 8 people singlehandedly and everyone clapped

Fuck off back to with your racist garbage OP

Uhhhh....

The real question is, why do we keep putting up with it? Can you imagine what life could be like if we didn't have those animals around dragging us down with them? We wouldn't need half the police we do, our average IQ would raise, we wouldn't spend half the money we do on welfare and social security, we'd have jobs, cheap housing and decent schools.

That's the angle we should be pushing on normies because deep down everybody knows it's true but avoids thinking about it.

what

this
Crime rate would be divided by 4 (at least), and huge amount of money saved, the society would reflect a high intelligence as a whole (music and culture not being intoxicated by niggers)

>> tfw you find yourself disfigured in a ditch and then remembered you were warned.

Happens every day

Burn the coal pay the toll

You will just get the typical "white privilege" or "what you don't like free market competition" not to mention the shitskins were given the uniform and tools for their imaginary competition.

There is only me who wants to be there and shoot them?

>The real question is, why do we keep putting up with it?

Because you're an evil racist Nazi if you don't.

> Can you imagine what life could be like if we didn't have those animals around dragging us down with them?

Yeah. America is the same way bro, except our niggers are generally bigger and fatter.

>That's the angle we should be pushing on normies

Good luck getting them past "that's racist". I'm black myself and can't even get latinos to admit it. I tried to convince a latino guy that Black Lives Matter is a bullshit movement and that all the deaths they protest were all justifiable homicides of suspects resisting arrest, propagandized by the media. He just did that thing where he laughed nervously and condescendingly like I was trying to convince him that 2+2 = 6.

It seems like you can't convince these people unless they get enriched themselves, and maybe not even then if Germany and Sweden are any example.

i almost thought he would shoot for a moment. I think he realized he didn't have enough bullets for everybody.

Thanks, but fuck they're really virulent...

youtu.be/msSDXRiQkQw
You fool we are the Sup Forums

>Muh dick

You really showed him.

Where in france it is ?

>White pussy was made for BBC
This.

White women love black men. Inferior white men can't compete and thats why they are mad lol

Oh la la! Tres bien. Laissez Faire immigration!

You're one of the good ones bro. Glad you don't get dragged down by that toxic culture.

When I was 17 I was attacked by 2 black men in their 30's. I lost the battle. Unfortunately I was on rollerblades which made it worse. Once I was down i couldn't get to my feet. I didn't pussy out though...i flailed, punched, kicked and even bit until a group of workers shewed them away.

Why did they attack me? I still dont know.

Is the bot broken again?

No, it's just that he know that if he shoots, he will be fired...
Policemen can't do anything.

how exactly?

Agreed.
White bois can always have gay sissies or asian chicks so it's not even that bad.

You don't squabble, without a word you mow them all down, shoot to kill.

Why the fuck do you care? Your people will inherit the Earth so just fuck off and let us die in peace.

>Aku has a daughter who has all of his demonic superpowers
>daughter gets bluepilled by yellow cock
>murders her dad
That series ended in the most intellectually offensive way possible.

Great job leftists, you can't even program bots correctly. Looks like the patriarchy is holding you faggots back

>It seems like you can't convince these people unless they get enriched themselves
It's the lesson from all those terrorist attacks. People are more likely to get woke after getting mugged, losing their job or living in a shithole than after a dozen attacks. Things need to get personal.

Leftists love watching beauty turn to shit.

You can't even pushing this on normies, i was speaking about some bullshit with a normie not too long ago : "if someone kills my whole family i think i would kill him." The guy answer me he won't and he won't ask for justice neither. Normies are so much into cuckold, they can't see and feel the most obvious thing.

>Fake tits manlet-maker
Oh no please don't take that one off us

Hmmm maybe because thy are literally subhumans. When are you people going to realize that "blacks are filthy dumb animals" is not a meme?

it's just a meme gooing round the other boards

Blacks often have this visceral hatred for whites which is useful to always keep in mind.

It's tempting, due to the propaganda we constantly see, to think we can all just get along with blacks and whatever else. But you should always keep in mind that blacks typically resent whites and have few reservations about attacking you.

>rollerblades
Someone would have attacked you sooner or later anyways, fampai, only little girls and fags use rollerblades. Get a bike if you want to move around and have no car. Or just walk.

found the masonic pedophile from school and bones, 322 is white genocide skull and bones

when seconds count the police are minutes away

France will be where the great war starts.

Kek you're mean, he was just a kid

Don't want the truth getting out huh...

Remind me again, why are there niggers in france?

hmmm is that really true though?

>Why the fuck do you care? Your people will inherit the Earth

Because we did so well in Africa?

I fucking like having reliable electricity, clean water, relatively low crime, the fucking internet, video games, etc. . Just because "my people" will have control doesn't mean I'll benefit. Especially since I "talk and act white" (read: my IQ is above 100 and I'm a product member of society) and niggers resent me almost as much as they do whites. I'll get beaten to death right after my white neighbors.

>Things need to get personal.

The problem is, things are already super fucking personal but everyone in Europe, and to a lesser extent America, keeps doubling down.

Organized fucking rings of Pakistanis grooming thousands of young girls in entire fucking towns with impunity because nobody wanted to be racist. And it's still fucking going on to this day. Twenty something kids blown up at a pop concert, and everybody holds hands and claims Muslims are our friends because a Sikh gave free taxi rides. Sweden is the rape capital of Europe. By the time shit gets bad enough to wake up the brainwashed masses, Europe will be part of the Greater Caliphate and they'll be too outnumbered to fight.

this guy is an undecover police officer. video from 2012 riots.

>Muslims are our friends because a Sikh gave free taxi rides

Even though Sikhs are not Muslims? lel

Comfy

>You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the nigger out of the nigger.

Been saying this for decades. Actually my Dad always said that and I stole it from him.

Is it even possible to have an IQ of 20?

Have you seriously seen a straight (i assume he is, but it's a leaf) young man on rollerblades? Shit looks beta af, takes time to put on and take off, you have to carry your shoes around if you use them to travel.
What if there's a pack of rabid niggers coming for you, what then? You'll just graciously roll away?

This BMWF shitposting should be banned from Sup Forums. It's pony-tier.

>COPYRIGHTED BY M6

WHAT THE FUCK IS A TV NETWORK DOING ON YOUTUBE

too bad senpai

no matter how ironclad this data is, you can't compete with the blacked meme

amygdalas don't work that way.

No. Only ignorant racists say shit like that.

There is a big difference between a black person, and a "nigger" you fucking retard.

Thanks for being a good counterexample. Gotta be incredibly difficult a lot of the time.

welcome to internet, friend

Man, we have a huge gay parade each week in paris : rando roller.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJrwc6RRhMY

>unsheathes katana

Sure thing bud.

i suppose, but I think the black boys on here would feel better if they just let it go instead of trying to project onto whites the impotent rage they experience in the face of the fact that the real world is basically a continuous BLEACHED meme

This is the plan for the future of Europe.

Seriously, what do you think the worthless European politicians who are against the mass importation of niggers going to say?! Stop bringing millions of 3rd world vagabonds in to our countries?! Hell no!!!

The plan is to replace as many native Europeans will 3rd world niggers and for what? Destruction of Europe.

There is no logical reason. No one benefits.
- Politicians get blamed for their terrible decisions.
- Native populations have to deal with these worthless niggers.
- The niggers get a terrible reputation that will follow them forever.
- The companies do not get cheap labor as the niggers do not works as the German commissioner for immigration, refugees and integration.
- The European Union gets exposed for pushing these terrible policies

NO ONE WINS WITH THESE "REFUGEES"/IMMIGRANTS!!!

ft.com/content/022de0a4-54f4-11e7-9fed-c19e2700005f?mhq5j=e3

Yeah, you didn't hear about this? Right after the Ariana Grande concert got bombed, somebody took a picture of what was obviously a Sikh giving free taxi rides out of the area. Cosmopolitan bought the picture and immediately ran story about #NotAllMuslims because a Muslim taxi driver was giving free rides. This quickly became a fake news meme and the one Sikh taxi driver became an unknown number of Muslim drivers giving free rides all over Manchester. Fucking disgusting, racist, and blatant falsehood.

>Gotta be incredibly difficult a lot of the time.

Not really. I just got the genes for acting like a human being.

My condolences, rollerskates really are beta and gay as fuck. They look okay only when kids use them as a recreational activity.
We also have a yearly "roller parade", fuckers block multiple important streets in the city and just roll around for some six hours like a bunch of retards. Fuck them.

no he would be sent to prison for murder. and then the africans in prison would kill him

Should have listened

lol most popular french youtube networks are owned or financed by tv channels
and all videos from any tv program that people upload fall under copyright automatically

I hate nignogs as much as you, but I'm just saying: presenting data is less effective (in terms of manipulation) than just saying

WHITE WOMEN WANT THE BBC, YOU MAD WHITE BOI?

OLD video

I have legitimately seen black people in Germany while riding the train that were perfectly fine, regular human beings. This might be a problem of the youth. The young tend to be aggressive and rebellious and that goes for all races.