NIGGER HATE THREAD

post em

That's the most autistic picture i've ever seen.

dont mind if i do

Nice try CIA, we're civic nationalists - NOT racists

Darker the berry...

I can't tell what is ironic shitposting and what is genuine shilling at this point.

This is now a sexy ebony thread

And where are the sexy ebonys?

She's only sexy because she's (at least) half white and has mostly white features.

OP just needs some jungle love

WE HAVE TO SAVE THE THREAD, NO KEK POSTS

>no ass
>not thicc enough
>skin like charcoal
2/10

Stop ruining this thread you nigger

delicious. i would dine on that fine piece of cholclate like no other man.

Where is this?

Mulattoes are the master race

Nothing wrong with having a house nigger if you only fuck it in the arse

Fucking Erdogan feeding these niggers

Nah. They're just slightly better than regular nigs.

>don't pull out too fast massa

OC

I bet you wish you owned slaves

the real definition of yellow fever, mmmmmm

high yella is the best yella

Know for a fact my ancestor did in jamaica, owned a plantation and lived in a big house. Imagine the feeling of living in a mansion built somewhere called baron hill with slaves everywhere tending to the laborious day to day tasks. Patriarchal lad.

>tfw niggers ruin what you built

>why did I laugh so hard at this?!

I love niggers now.

this can't be real...

its a shoop

>heritage not hate
Then get back in the fucking cotton field or head back to Africa you dumb nigger.

Is there anything more redpilled than marrying and breeding a white woman while pumping and dumping as much brown tail as you can on the side in the hopes of raising the collective IQ of blacks with your superior white seed?

>Mulatto

You mean Quadroon, because that's what she is, at best.

But yeah, the white race ought to out-breed with high IQ blacks to bring them into the fold (high-IQ mulattoes almost always date/marry white instead of black), adding their biological distinctiveness to our own gene pool to further keep us from becoming inbred like the chinks and the kikes.

Then, we can cleanse all sub-100 IQ blacks with no regrets whatsoever.

If I wasn't about to marry a redhead, a high yellow would make a damn fine trophy. I can only imagine how satisfying it would be to walk by black men with THE most prized/sought after sort of black woman on your arm, filling their jealous heads with images of her dark brown horse lips gripping your pale white cock while she milks you for your superior seed.

SHIIIEEEET

I agree

could this be how we fix the problem?

FUCKING BASED!!!1!

just another day in da hod sick fucks just kill em all

>behold the mating habits of the feral baboon.

I have used the n word a lot. While I don't like black culture I do not judge people based on their skin colour alone. I judge them based on how they act. Does that make me a racist?

you are actually insulting baboons not even animals act like that