prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFJtPU2XBDk
youtube.com/watch?v=L8i3nvQ2QzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
strawpoll.me/13268306
abcnews.go.com/live/video/special-live-9?cid=HP_LB_THUMB
youtu.be/H4A1haySbx8
seeker.com/space/the-creation-of-a-pentagon-space-corps-is-being-pushed-in-the-us-house
spacenews.com/house-panel-takes-first-step-towards-military-space-corps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=jFJtPU2XBDk

Why don't they broadcast the audio with just some archival photos like a Ken Burns doc?

Getting nervous, shills? :^)

AMERICANERIUM HOMINIS

Got anymore?
Greg "Got a camera? I'll bodyslam ya" Gianforte
Greg "Journalist? Meet my fist" Gianforte
Greg "Renegade +2" Gianforte
Greg "Numale Reporter Body Distorter" Gianforte
Greg "Strike a Kike" Gianforte
Greg "Smite the Semite" Gianforte
Greg "The Hebrew Slammer" Gianforte
Greg "Smash the Glasses" Gianforte
Greg "Piledriver" Gianforte
Greg "Breaking News" Gianforte
Greg "Bench Press" Gianforte
Greg "Got a question? I'll teach you a lesson" Gianforte
Greg "The Butcher of Bozeman" Gianforte
Greg "Come on and Slam" Gianforte
Greg "Guardian Gasser" Gianforte
Greg "Media Whore? Down on the Floor" Gianforte
Greg "Gag the Gaggle" Gianforte

>payed

AWOO

Read the video description
Smash that like button
Spread it

Condo Rice also suggested T Rex as SoS

Can anyone explain to me what this leftist tactic is of asking a question and never fucking letting the other person finish answering the goddamn question?

>payed
we got an illiterate baker

I am sure they gave him a fiver at least.

Why are all Gen Z kids going trans?

I'm sorry, but did the Democrats already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 4th special election. Does not having the lead before 2018 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Democrats are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the Washington for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst parties in America who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of Winning a Presidential Election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Democrats are one of the best fucking parties in congress, they went Supermajority in 2009 and would of won the Presidency if Hillary didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Democrats wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Republicans only won by 5 points in a red stronghold like Georgia's 6th. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Democrat topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the party because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8i3nvQ2QzQ
Pence rally

Woops, just realized what I did.

Committing seppuku

No

Anybody have a better stream of Spicer than this ABC News one?

The pool camera and mic are out in the rain, can't hear shit.

If we fight the Norks will China join them?

Someone posted a picture of what they were drinking a couple days ago...It was yuengling beer in a glass full of ice.

Its now a meme

Greg "Breaking Glasses and Slamming Asses" Gianforte

The point is not to get an answer, the whole shtick is to berate, belittle and preach to "rural and suburban retards".
Leftism and internally-consistent logic are never seen together in the same place.

nice pic

OH NO, WE'RE FINISHED

According to my calculations, there have been roughly 150 miles of Trumpgenerals so far.

Imagine reading all of it

Gen Z are either far left or far right, no in-between

THE JULY SURPRISE IS COMING

that title

Unfunniest meme since Plumpf and two scoops

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

WE NEW WAVE NAO

From NYT?

>literally no content or news whatsoever
Saged

>no tapes

>weasel man leaks bullshit

Sex change incoming

No I'm making fun of your spelling fagut

each full thread is roughly 700 inches (on my end)
probably 25k threads total
which is around 275 miles

Its more an inside joke than a meme

ITS NOT FAIR HILLDAWGS

OSSOFF WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN

HE WAS THE TRUMP SLAYER. IT WAS HIS TURN DAMMIT, OUR TURN, HER TURN, NOT TRUMP'S AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Who are you talking to, Spice Man? Who are you interviewing with?

They have nothing, it's like a chihuahua barking and trying to act tough

Yeah? It will be really interesting to explain why Comey forgot to mention it in his statement under oath, and only release it when Trump confirmed that he doesn't have any tapes.

AWOO AWOO

Joe Ligotti, the Guy from Boston, baby. You've been asking for it, I'm jumping in. This is my rant, what pisses me off about illegal immigrants. In the last 6 years over 4 million illegal immigrants have settled in this country, illegally. 30% of these people have never finished high school, are on at least one welfare program, live below the poverty line and have no health insure so we're paying the tab. And all the increases in our public school enrollment are due to these illegal aliens.

Let me tell you some more terrifying facts here. 12 Americans are gonna die today at the hands of an illegal immigrant by murder by a violent crime, 13 more are gonna die because of illegal immigrant truck drivers. That's 25 Americans dead today more than any outer conflict we've ever had in the last 50 years, because of these illegal fucking cockroaches. That's right and all of my police officers buddies out there and Sheriffs and all that stuff can testify to this, 95% of all our homicide warrants are issued for illegal immigrants. Fucking two thirds of all felony fugitive warrants are for fucking illegal immigrants. They won't even stay around baby, they do the fucking shit and they screw! 16.000 of these fucking illegal immigrant cockroach bastards are infesting our state penitentiaries. That's right.

>Joe said Trump was only running to lose and start his own media empire
>Joe uses Trump win to push shitty music career

Trump close to making anime real nao

10/10 would violently fuck

This is why I should read it at least once before shitting it out and expecting a spellcheck in the title bar.

Realized before you posted that. I am so used to spellcheckers in word processors that if I din't see a red line I usually keep going. Dumb move for me, elementary mistake.

God damnit

And you want to hear something really fucked up? Something that makes my FUCKING BLOOD BOILING? 8 American children a day are sexually abused by an ILLEGAL FUCKING IMMIGRANT. That's right, all the 240,000 of these PERVERT FUCKING COCKROACH ILLEGAL ALIEN MOTHERFUCKERS. And each one of those fucking sexual offenders have 4 victims a piece average.

So let me ask you something Washington, let me ask you something President Trump. Where are you gonna close the fucking borders? When are you gonna protect me? When are you gonna protect my kids? Or any other kids out there. Just think of this, if we didn't have half of these fucking illegal immigrants right? A thousand kids wouldn't be raped this year already, and fucking 3.000 Americans WOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING DIED. ISN'T IT TIME? ISN'T IT FUCKING TIME. That we fucking stand up, the Americans that are there legally and say GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! That's right, get the fuck out of here. And let me tell you something. You politicians don't wanna do it baby? The American People will do it. We'll fucking do it. The Guy from Boston's coming, you're all thinking this but I had the balls to say it. Illegal immigrants, FUCK YOU!

Fox

>Battle Hymn of the Republic plays

oh fuck it looks serious this time lads...

Just face it, Trump's campaign is over.

Comey, such a shining paragon of virtue and ethics that Trump needed to threaten him with tapes of their conversations just to get him to tell the truth to Congress.

Checked and added

The best part will be that Trump himself didn't tape anything but Sec Service or someone else at WH did, which is why he worded it the way he did

What do you think about Trump's wall project?

strawpoll.me/13268306

Holy shit cnn will be so pissed hahaha

Only fox gets video now

you can't be trusted to bake anymore. I'm going to have to take over. You can trust Joe to bake

No shit. Why does this have to be said over and over and over again?

I like

My eyes are literally bloodshot red from crying for the last hour, and I just threw up from the stress. I can’t believe we lost again. The president sexually refuses to let women with breast cancer get treatment. And the worst part is people still vote for them!
It’s happening. We are in 1930s Nazi Germany. WE MUST RESIST.

>religious liberty
>standing with the ultimate ((( )))
Israel needs less religious liberty and more non-Reform Jews. Goyim need not apply.

KAC was on CNN earlier. Went exactly as you'd expect

Friday update

tfw black and white cat died.

RENEGADE

Please stop the purple nurples.
Please take away the nuclear codes.

>payed
non-native english detected
you have to go back pablo

Really makes you think.

>Just face it, Trump's campaign is over.

Not the one for 2020 though

What's going on here? Big announcement or nothingburger?

abcnews.go.com/live/video/special-live-9?cid=HP_LB_THUMB

>stands with Israel
>blocks settlement expansion
>pushing peace treaty talks
>not moving embassy
>no jewish liaison
How tired is Pence covering for Trump?

>the president supporting the one country in the Middle East that doesn't despise it to ts very core
Wow who would've guessed.

Please stop Tune in Tokyo - cultural appropriation

But seriously we can't let Trump get the titty codes

Stevie Wonder is still alive?

Why even bother with cnn anymore

Senator Dean Heller of Nevada just said he won't be voting for the AHCA.

America First Policies, a PAC run by Mike Pence, just committed seven figure attack ads against him.

I thought they would settle down by now. Accept the defeat of their hive queen, go gracefully into opposition, re-build their party. But no...
>They're crazier than ever, and more so each day.

here comes the asshurt

His name was Oreo...

Come on Tucker. This is bait.

>What's going on here? Big announcement or nothingburger?

Don't know. They had the pool camera / mic set up out in the open, and it started raining. So Spicer made some statement, allegedly to Fox, away from that, under the portico, and nobody heard it.

You cannot say Lives Matter and then promote niggatry
youtu.be/H4A1haySbx8

Who cares about the EPA? We won't have an environment after Trump uses the nuclear codes.

Why won't Trump disavow Asuka?

Clinton "Friendly" Maggie Haberman still has a job?

The blind one sees clearly

Panic set in two years ago when Trump won the nomination after they did everything they could to block him.

Retraction tweets aren't okay. You need to delete the original tweet and repost it, sorry that it fucks up your precious likes and retweets but most people will never see the retraction.

But they have a new grey kitten and black and white puppy.

She works at NYT.

>seeker.com/space/the-creation-of-a-pentagon-space-corps-is-being-pushed-in-the-us-house
>spacenews.com/house-panel-takes-first-step-towards-military-space-corps/
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

it's funny, she was getting attacked yesterday for criticizing Pelosi.