Coal burning white women

How do we stop the white nigger epidemic? This video is weird...pic related.

I don't understand why white women act like this. Does a nigger cumming inside of you automatically make you a shit person? Also, what should her knickname be? Clapchan?

youtu.be/bAfMTZ2LStQ

You sound like a cool mafia dude

Black guy sounded more reasonable than that retarded white bitch.

>america
>white

>americans

Was the cameraman black? He sounds italian

the good times during the boomer era spawned these degenerate motherfuckers the purge will make the white race superior again

We will be 49% in 2040

good for you?

Yeah, he's black. At the end when he says he's going to inside the house, the blonde girl gets mad and calls him a nigger.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

After she realizes she said a racist word, she acts like the victim and yells that the guy called her a nigger lover because she fucks and has kids with black guys.

She called him a nigger and then goes into the 'so I'm a nigger lover because I fuck back guys ' defense. I feel bad for the retard sister, ok that's gone now.

I would fuck that nasty bitch, post her number I'll try. Or if your afraid of whiteknights, my kik is 'lookintodrink'. thanks in advance tripfag.

Only white women who fuck niggers are crazy, fat or trying to piss their daddy off. I just wish they would stick with the niggers, the amount of coal burners hitting me up makes me sick. Probably wouldn't be single if I could get anything better than a coal burner kek. Bet this bitch gonna become anti nigger now, we don't want you back

>being this desperate

God damn

>How do we stop the white nigger epidemic?
Regain control of western culture and re-marginalize non-white in it.
>I don't understand why white women act like this.
Western civilization has failed them.
>Does a nigger cumming inside of you automatically make you a shit person?
No, being raised by shitty parents in a shitty culture that has abandoned you makes you a shitty person.

How do you detect a coal burner that is trying to hide it?

The black eye and single mother status.

I'm so fucking sick of this country. Everyone is constantly on edge and act like niggers, even the guy fliming that to an extent did.
Where can I go to escape these people?

Soon we will make a pol country.

By pretending you don't actually give a shit when you ask. Say you've dated latinas before or something so you don't care.

However, if a girl were attractive but admitted to defiling herself in the past, I wouldn't leave her because I'd rather dominate and replace their inferior black seed then submissively bitch like my "fellow" whites on here.

than*

>How do we stop the white nigger epidemic?

You don't. They're out fucking while you're here complaining on Sup Forums, neckbeard!

This.

>"Hey nice to meet you have you ever dated a black I mean a HiphopAmeric- I mean an African American before?
>"W-why do you ask?"
>"Oh I don't really care if you're a coal burner or not I'm just curious. I even dated a latina once hehe"
>...

Based Camerman BTFO'd the mudshark.

Kek, he's just trying to justify the fact he has to settle for white trailer trash coal burners. Yeah, eating jamals cum out of Y
your girls pussy is alpha as fuck.

Niggers are so lucky they don't have "men" in their race who pretend it's alpha to fuck a snow blower.