WE
WUZ
ROMANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6xBZ5lDGK0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Admixture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gross

Appropriation and bastardization of white culture.

Romans didn't have fake tits

she'd be a funny slave, she'd start to melt in the sun after twenty minutes.

>Appropriation
t. sjw

Meh.. let her play dressup. I doubt she thinks shes italian

can her face get more extraterrestrial?

She's more plastic than woman

She is American. Huge chance she's part white.

well she has got a SPQR tattoo now

What a fucking abomination holy shit

Goddess of hoes I guess

hahahaha

P-post more

But Katy Perry gets hassled for wearing braids.

Parents are Trinidadian

Summer can't end soon enough.

Look at that face. Absolutely disgusting.

This never says blacks waz Romans, it just says she's wearing something inspired by Romans. This is ok because you can't appropriate white culture and TRUE FACT Roman privilege STILL exists today #reparationsforCarthage

that is pretty hot

i'm pretty sure she isn't saying we wuz romans but rather she just think it looks hot

are you implying every time some hot white girl dresses up as some indian bimbo, she is saying we wuz native americans and shieet?

Fun Facts, there where more black people than Snownigger´s in Rome, also Romans saw black´s in a positive light to the point that one of the bodies found in Pompeii was a sun saharian centurion.
Best race decided = Mediterrans > Black´s > Snownigger´s

Its possible but clearly shes majority african (trinidadians are from africa too user).

On the other hand it would be fucking hilarious if black actually started claiming to white heritage

When sexbots become a reality, I'm going to order mine to look exactly like Nicki Minaj, 2bh.

>I'm trying to justify my black grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grand grandmother
JUST

Shes not attractive. She would have to pay me to fuck her (not a shitload of cash but at least like $30)

You should see what they did to the Romans on Dr. Who.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6xBZ5lDGK0

is she black again? sorry i mean roman

At first I didn't believe it but then when I checked out all the sauces you gave then I was like holy fuck its real.

There were Black Roman legions and Black Roman citizens… Im not sure (and highly doubt) any rose to prominence in the Empire however.

>Best race decided = Mediterrans > Black´s > Snownigger´s

Until my Teutonic ancestors raped and murdered you roman faggots.

seig heil!

>one of the bodies was a nog centurion
>one

DAS RIGHT

That's just a play. You don't actually think the theatre is trying to say Caesar was black.

Are you saying he wasn't? How would you know? You weren't alive back then, he could have been from any race.

Quick, Italians of Sup Forums, renounce what little whiteness you had and claim to be offended by cultural appropriation. It's for the greater good.

We WAz Science and SHIT!!

Uncanny valley

>Einstein wuz a brotha with a straight weave like Al Sharpton

I've heard this tale before. This highly dubious claim rests on claiming people from syria and north africa, were black.

THAT IS CORRECT MY FELLOW NEGROS
THEY BE LYING ABOUT US BECAUSE THEY BE JEALOUS N SHEEIT

Excuse me.
Now hold on just a minute.
*Sips drink, slurps a little* Pardon me.
But are you insinuating that we are descended from royalty?
Well that's quite something.

Well you aren't wrong, Einstein was Ashkenazi, which is a nigger. And as such a nigger he went into Germany and stole research from German scientists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Admixture

its greek you faggot

Roman sex slave, perhaps.

>don't hold leftists to their own bullshit rules
t. nervous alinskyite

I don't know why northerners think so highly of themselves, Meds accomplished more

this

but you're the one literally following the rule
>make the enemy* live up to its own book of rules.
wouldn't that make you an alinskyite?

*implying ethnonationalists and sjws aren't false opposition

She's disgusting

Pay denbts