Smdh

smdh

>"water"
Doubt they selling water if they're groids

>yfw whitey keepin you down

Even if they were they were probably getting belligerent towards anyone who wouldn't buy it.

WTF I love police even more now!

>nah we ain't got no change nigga

Stupid goys, only soda companies are allowed to sell water.

Which one has the extensive criminal record?

Being at a park or public event seems to be a big difference too. White boy looks like he's selling off his own property.

KILL ALL WHITEY CRACKERS

WE

they do this in my town. usually they run out in front of traffic and cause problems

The difference is the white is being creative.

Totally not selling drugs.

>Selling "water" in public when there are drinking fountains around
Niggers

Those nigs aren't being arrested for selling water.

AY DAS RACIS

>Age difference means nothing

>Selling homemade lemonade in front of your own house vs standing outside an event selling water bottles for 5x the price you bought them for
I SURE WONDER WHY THEY WERE STOPPED?

This..it's not hard to figure it out.

You sell in public you'll need a license.

I can spot the difference one is an 8 year old caucasian.
the other 3 are Black, HS dropout teens using their water stand as a front for crack cocaine sales and have 134 priors between them.

The difference is the pavement monkeys were probably selling dope or drugs in disguise of the innocent thirst quenching water.

The white kid was honestly selling lemonade.

Go to your state representatives and ask to tax relief small business initiative. You know, there are legal ways to fix problems.

>take other's property
>sell it

Yeah obviously there's some context we're missing, if these pictures are even portraying what they purport to be portraying.

So easy to BTFO lib dumb shit.

>kids
Those are full grown adults lel

those aren't police. are they?

new reaction image

WUZ

fuck niggers

AYY YO DAWG U GOT THAT ICE WATER MUH NIGGA? KEEP DA WATER AND GIVE ME DA ICE IF YA NO WATTAM SAYIN

Okay, what REALLY happened? What's the full story?

>White
A lone 7~8 year old boy selling homemade lemonade, probably for $1 (if not less), on his front lawn to his neighbors.

>Black
A trio 17~18 black men selling water, of indeterminate origin, for $6 (if not more, making it likely 5x the actual cost) to strangers in a public park.

Almost guaranteed they were harassing people that ignored them, thus the police involvement. Slightly less certain but they probably had a few extra things to sell in their pockets. Also, a good chance the water was empty bottles fished from trash cans and refilled with free water sources like garden hoses.

Aggressively hustlin' nigguh gotta get dem dollars!

>"kids"
Yall sure this ain't VibeHi sellin his Hotep water??

Selling homemade lemonade isn't the same as stealing a 24 pack of water bottles from CVS and selling them individually

The difference is, they're trying to vend at an event (who no doubt requires permits for vendors)

They're also at least 6 years older than the white kid.

This is probably correct. Same reason you can't go and sell popcorn in a theater lobby.

And the problem is???

At least the kid actually tried to make something, it may have just been throwing some sugar into lemon juice, but it wasn't just water. Also the nogs look a lot older, and are selling in the middle of a park rather than then end of their parents' garden.

>taking the time to fish out used water bottles
Well then again they are nogs

>an actual child selling lemonade which is made
>3 full grown niggers peddling bottled water from a case they probably stole
>probably got arrested for something else anyway

yeah its true. go back to africa bitch.
they speak english in liberia

>black "kids"

those are 20y olds ffs, what the fuck do they think selling shit on the street wont look suspicious?

Is the difference it take 3 niggers to do the work of 1 white kid? Lazy fuckers.

Why do people think they're doing a huge markup? When I was in Washington DC the blacks selling sketch water and gatorade were the only ones selling them for a buck or two instead of at disneyland prices

"Water" is a funny way to spell crack

The niggers where selling drugs. Don't lie faggot. Go suck on a nigger dick.

nigger stole the water

selling "water"
>implying it wasn't some crack laced liquid

They either stole the water or grabbed them out of trash bins, no way they would waste time hustlin' if there profit is only a dollar or two.

When the startup cost is nothing then the only thing you need is time and "black time" is worthless anyway.

Plain clothes

See the badges hanging off their neck

Hmmm, one very young white child compared to several late teenagers. This pic is classic blaqiyya.

the white kid is not going to stab you with a shiv

>$6
>5x the price

>young kid selling lemonade on his parents private property
vs
>adult nignogs selling water out in public that requires not only a vendor permit but a health certificate in most cities

WoWOwowowowOWOWowowow, really made me think about the inequality my guys

HOL'UP
>SMACKS LIPS
SO YOU SAYIN
>SMACKS LIPS
QUEEN ALLIE JAY
>SMACKS LIPS
IS WRONG? MOTHERFUCKERYOUBETTERNOTBETALKINGOUTYOURASSORYOUGETTHEFIST.SMH100

Truth is that we don't want blacks to succeed.

It is correct. The building in the background is the Smithsoain Castle. Meaning that they were selling on the National Mall. You aren't allowed to sell there without a permit.

Yeah, the white boy is a kid, while the blacks are grown adults.
Really makes me think.

>a glass of water, not bottled, is worth more than $1
Seriously, you guys really got my nogggggggin gyrating.

>bought

You know they lifted that shit!

water costs $1.39 for individual bottles here dumb fuck.

bottle of water is 14$ for 500ml in australia

>nigger logic

This. checkmate

Same here when I was in DC. But the police do it because if not would be nig free for all selling shit and then the legit businesses complain they pay taxes and fees when nigs don't. I actually sympathize with the nigs but situation is not comparable. The white kid is in his front yard. The nig is on public property and I can guarantee has been asked to stop more than once.

>black kid

as she uses the white :thinking: emoji

>bought

what's illegal about selling lemonade ?

what the fuck is this

you can illegally sell lemonade?

Of all the sad words of tongue and pen, this is the saddest. Hitler was right again.

Seriously, when will people learn you DON'T be a nigger in america?

What the fuck.

Lemonade = created + Beyonce song
Water = Stolen - Beyonce song
That i sthe difference.

>eight year old white kid who's attempting to make something of himself but doesn't quite understand the particulars of trade and tax laws yet
>black teenage seniors selling a product already available in a park for ??? reasons

bullshit it's $18 for 355ml where I live

The nigg probably was selling drugs

>black kids
they are old enough too work at mcdonalds

I'm curious, were the black fellows selling water at the Trump rally? I ask because that exact thing happened at the Trump rally in Melbourne Florida. Some black folks were trying to sell water, just water, but they were inside some perimeter where a special permit was required or something. The police made them move and they started shouting "racism!" when nothing could be further from the truth. They just weren't following the established rules, that's all.

You need to register your business license and pay taxes

>Ones a 10yr old white kid in CA
>The other are early 20's blacks selling water on the national mall which is federal property in DC which in one of the highest crime cities in the US bc it is 80% black.

Because there's three of them. Let's be generous here and assume they're selling water bottles for $1 each.
>A large case of water can cost anywhere from $3-5 depending on the brand
>Even if they sell 100 bottles they have to split it three ways, subtracting the costs of each case of water
>Each nog would make about $25 for every hundred bottles sold, implying they even manage to sell that much
They'd make more money working minimum wage jobs than doing this shit for $1 a bottle, so don't be a fool and assume that's what they were selling for

Funny how the white kid is like 8 and the black "kids" are all 16+.

I'm sure that had nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Probably selling molly water

you poor arid fucks
this is a 24pack of 591ml for $10

They probably used food stamps. My little brother worked at a gas station in upstate NY and, they would buy cases of water dump them out and get the cash deposit.

>illegally selling

And yet somehow the actual issue here people should have a problem with goes right over the retarded heads of everyone in this thread

Yeah its not legal to have a job in this country.

Be taxi driver with cruise control on and get pulled over for speeding and tell him you had cruise control on so he takes me to jail.

>Nestle

A good choice

That's what niggers do.

They always pull the race card while at the same time calling whites honkies and crackers. They try to play victim while at the same time doing exactly what they claim to be victims of.

Really makes you think....

it's not white, it's the default one. there's a distinct one that's white.

this is what i usually get but it was out last time i was at wally world

those nigs are full grown adults

>they were inside some perimeter where a special permit was required or something
isn't trump supposed to be the one rolling back regulations? really makes me think.

Enjoy your toxic byproducts dumbass

I thought setting up a lemonade stand only was something Americans did in movies.

Like drinking from red cups and hanging at your lockers in between class.