Are Pashtun white?

are Pashtun white?

also, are they based?

>women held in check
>govern themselves in organic communities, ruled by elders
>follow pashtunwali, their own code of conduct, which emphasizes honor, rspect, strength, hospitality, loyalty
>btfo russians, british, americans,...
>warrior culture
>own cuisine, musical instruments, clothing, language, poetry, dance,...

Other urls found in this thread:

israelrising.com/the-pashtuns-are-the-tribes-of-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>are Pashtun white?
No, they have some North European ancestry though from the aryan migration and some light features arent uncommon

you aint white paki

israelrising.com/the-pashtuns-are-the-tribes-of-israel/

They are literally Aryan.

Jews trying to appropriate someone's culture? Who knew.

>Bacha Bazi

Being Islamic, in order to avoid adultery these clever cookies have devised an ingenious plan.

They rather fuck young boys.

Absolute trash.

At least under the Taliban all forms of homosexuality were punished by death.

Now with the USA calling the shots Bacha Bazi has returned to Afghanistan and is even taking place in military bases.

The fucked up thing about them is burka.
Burka should be annihilated. And I'm Muslim.

Literally Joaquin Phoenix

they're fucking inbred, muslim trash.

no they're not fucking white you annoying faggot.

Fuck off, punjabi shitskin. Pashtuns would snap your pajeet neck with great ease.

pashton are southern Afghanies (=Pakies)
The white Afghanis live in the north

Yes, they are white and also descendents of Alexander's the Great soldiers.

This
Alex Megaman left a fuckton of ubergenes up in those mountains.

That's a very attractive guy

Lol go fuck your sister Pashtun scum. Go back to peshawar. Indian Sikh Punja i master race

I guarantee he got raped every day from 4-14. The whole middle east is still into boylove

I think the boy loving thing was from the Greek armies.

Islam is more about little girls.

Sand pakis

I read years ago that some thought that they might be one of the lost tribes of Israel because some of the customs they have that are not Muslim and they just have done for millenium and are jewish like. They also are not considered very clever people and like to fuck young boys

>are Pashtun white?
are you white, Muhammad al-Belgiki?

>are Pashtun white?

Definitely not.

up north live the mongol types as well - the pashto are more white than Pakis that live in the eastern part of the country - eastern pakis look like indians and are darker

>minarchist

>follow pashtunwali
As much as sunnis follow the quran, yes. That is, they don't give a fuck about that.

They are not "white" because they have different culture, only apes that regard strictly skin color will see dude as white

whiter than you for sure

>that flag
We already knew Muhammad, you didn't have to tell us twice

>also, are they based?

No Muslims are "based" whatever that stupid phrase means. They are a disease, like every other superstitionist. Kill them all or help them kill each other. Stupid OP is why his country is filling with sand niggers.

>btfo russians, british, americans,...

Except they didn't "BTFO" (what a dumbfuck teentard term) them, they simply outlasted any perceived utility in occupying their country. One thing is not like the other.

Russia left because the Afghan government were such shitty ALLIES, not because of being driven out. How dare you be historically ignorant? Their client government outlasted the Soviet Union itself after the Red Army left.

>Indian anything
>master race
Thanks for the chuckle, Pajeet.

POOS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

Nah. In Afghanistan it happens though not entirely allowed in Islam.

Go home Joseph, Dale is barbequeing some tasty ass non-government sanctioned beef patties.

>because they have different culture
are Chechens white?

If they're white, then it's because of Greek and Yamnaya DNA; not because of any of this horseshit you're throwing at us.