"Jews are the most tribal racist people and would never marry a filthy goy"

>"Jews are the most tribal racist people and would never marry a filthy goy"

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.551825
observer.com/2017/06/justin-caldbeck-binary-capital-sexual-assault-harssment/
academic.oup.com/gbe/article/5/1/61/728117/The-Missing-Link-of-Jewish-European-Ancestry
cnet.com/news/telecom-monopoly-overcharging-mexicans-billions/
veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-genome-study-destroys-zionist-claims-to-palestine/
oup.silverchair-cdn.com/oup/backfile/Content_public/Journal/gbe/8/4/10.1093_gbe_evw046/2/evw046.pdf?Expires=1498379109&Signature=G1t~z6z9XNcNr9DmnPenhG74Yrc72DFB6S7tAqPFbhRooGGBWmA5~T-LJKU~S786u1iI534ErPJP~WMUg2JmiDlNI91BYTnrJmniq64dndPPPdd6RG26BbMPnmSdZ~VjoxSDigZaAd7cbW-I~eONp4MVWL26spsq2E5lr6o8jMW-nrstEqrC6ZqumaCuRnk64GC0ulF5aqqK~pK61KQp25XaS3Tqwm0l4zEJVOzbLpVFhOcX1chFCNj1FKblAIx2bXJbcziu488ok49~rgIaO9Pw3XlBFabMiyhvz-xM7CgfbjmZaE3krsvrrEWl3P80vZADlhyg4GZUOQ7O5UxJ8A__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIUCZBIA4LVPAVW3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you have any idea how low his self-esteem is?
start your analysis with this very pic you posted

???

What tribe is he

id give her a solid 5.5/10

A lot of jews marry goyim.
Why do you think zuckerberg is married to a gook?
They weasel their way into society as a parasite, next they'll appear as gooks to take out the chink.
They're shapeshifting demons

Chinks are just Asian Jews anyways.

jews are also racemixers
degenerate mongrelizers

What the fuck are you talking about? Jews marry outside of their race more than any other.

She was a political/business decision

Oh okay good to know. Sup Forums told me that Jews only marry other Jews due to the fact that they want to band together in their anti-white ethnostate and rule the world

what's tribal racism?

Was this a political/business decision? Thought "Asians hated Jews"?

this
yes

he gets an "in" with china and their billion+ citizens just by putting on a show.

>>"Jews are the most tribal racist people and would never marry a filthy goy"

Actually, Jews are extremely degenerate and they marry out of their religion all the time because they have no morals about anything, not even their own beliefs. In fact, a great amount of Jews are atheists, or even 'Christians' when it serves to their advantage.
I know a couple of Jewesses who are total coalburners, another Jewess who eats pork and crab all the time, and they have no qualms about it.
All that matters to them is that they are a member of the tribe and despite being dumb as rocks they still landed great jobs through their connections at their synagogues that would be unattainable to the average goy.

Operation Infiltrate China is a go

This is collateral damage from their targeting of white people. Young Jews are being impacted by the propaganda and Jewish birth rates are falling rapidly.

They deserve it.

Millennial Jews are bluepilled faggots.

No Jewish girls wanted Zuck the cuck so he had to settle for a Chink.

So Chinese are Jewish? Jewish are Asian people, too.

Only in the sense that they are competitors to see who can steal the most money from whites.

Or in Zuck's case who can steal the most money from the China/India

So far he hasn't had much luck
>Jewish birth rates are falling rapidly.

Not in Israel and that's all that matters

Jewish birthrates are at record highs there while muslim birth rates are falling.

they were dating before facebook. zuck's always been a yellow fever fag.

Ashkenazi Jews have no East Asian DNA

They're about 95-97% Caucasian

anyway Zuck would literally get on his hands and knees and suck the Chinese president's dick if it meant facebook got access to China.

The guy's a billionaire dozens of times over thanks to his social media cartel, but he'd do anything to be the world's first trillionaire.

jews in america have a high rate of race-mixing. but it's always with white christians. whites however have a much higher race-mixing rate than jews when it comes to blacks and hispanics though. same applies in european countries such as (germany, sweden and uk). this is how the jews infiltrate the white societies and win. white people must wake up soon before its too late.

Asia is next on the Jews' target list once their done with white countries.
Zuckerberg is just ahead of the game.
His Jewish kids will look Asian and be able to expand his legacy into Asia.
Marrying her was a marketing move.

>world's first trillionaire
ur cute

This...

They have had their tube-sucker deep into the heart of Europe for ages. We are about sucked dry by the kikes. Soon they will lay their eggs in Chinese men and women then move on to China to

>Deuteronomy 4:38 "driving out from before you nations greater and mightier than you, to bring you in, to give you their land as an inheritance, as it is this day."

OP, you're an idiot
Jew is a religion
Asian is a race

Obviously, she's an Asian Jew

Damn you be stupid OP

He's trying to create a new breed of Chink-Jew.

It's way too late, time to colonize Mars with white people.

I really really hope the asians can stave off the jew

just like the tree said

FAKE JEWS

>They weasel their way into society as a parasite, next they'll appear as gooks to take out the chink.
>They're shapeshifting demons

I was literally saying this same thing (not particuarly about cuckerberg) not even 45 minutes ago to a friend. Same thing with Ivanka and her kike husband. Weasel their way into families for shekels and power.

They can't. Communism is proof of this

>Same thing with Ivanka and her kike husband.

Jewish males can only create gentiles without a Jewish mother

>no replies

Instead the gamma male Jew cuck married a Chink. He probably couldn't find a Jew girl who would peg his boipussy hard enough.

I agree

Jewish economic activity is entirely parasitic and not productive. They can only live by leeching off another nation/race, but at the same time they purposefully weaken that nation by impoverishing the goyim.

Rent seeking, debt collection, interest rates, loans, speculation, financial bubbles, housing bubbles, credit card debt, high interest pay day loans, tax farming the peasantry in the middle ages, tax colllecting, etc

The domain of the jew is entirely based off stealing from the productive members of society and then convincing them that parasites are needed for a country to survive.

They are trying to penetrate the Chinese society now, Zuckenberg is trying to be the pioneer by bringing the facebook cyber establishment to China in the next generation.

If you can't see this, you are totally retarded. Thats how they thrive everywhere. If the Chinese communist party allows this, they are really retarded.

>trillionaire
I really doubt one guy alone could get his hands on 1/75th of the total money there is in the entire goddamn planet.

You fuckin retard. Jews are a matrilineal society. No matter who knocks up a jewess her sons will be Jewish. Jew men have no such magic power so there is no point for Jewish Untermensch like Cuckerberg to impregnate Jewesses. It would be a waste of Jewish wombs.

This.
Thats the new diaspora: ASIA.

Jews intermarry into the populations they want to control
>China suddenly a superpower
>suddenly Jews are interested in Asian women
wow really makes you think

Nigga, you honestly think he isnt going to teach them every jew way to subvert and D&C the goyim for shekels and power?

That is mind blowing. He should have named him something funny. Suk Long Dik Kuk would have been good.

Jews fear the samurai not the Chu Ko Nu

I wouldn't be so sure

Actually Ashkenazim jews are descendants of Jewish men that migrated to Italy, Greece, and Anatolia

Almost all the maternal DNA in Ashkenazi jews is European.

haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.551825

What I mean is that governments have a lot of that money.
For a trillionaire to appear, a lot of governments would need to lose a lot of money.
USA is the richest country, and even then they ''only'' have around 15 trillion.

Jews of Asia sent one of their agents

Just thought I would bring up the massive amount of censorship the Chinese government partakes in. It's a billion dollar industry and who better to fill such a market niche than Mark (SHUT EM DOWN) Zuckerberg?

Now that they have succeeded in mortally wounding the white races, Jews seek a new host for their parasitic life cycle.

I'm a Jew. Where do I find my obligatory Jewess wife who has fat tits?

Whats your tribe
>no replies

This is the greatest Jewish trick: to infiltrate each race with half-breeds who are still loyal to the tribe. (((They))) have done it to all races:

White (ashkenazi)
Spic (Sephardic)
Arab (mizrahi)
Black (beta Israel/kushim)
Indian (Kochin Jews)
Chinese (Kaifeng Jews)

The eternal kike will blend into the general population and obtain the upper echelons of society in order to manipulate it. Think of hollywood's biggest names like (((Spielberg))) and (((Kubrick))) etc. to the untrained eye they are HuWhite males, but once you know (((their))) tricks it is easy to identify them.

In this particular case it is zucc trying to court the Chinese government into allowing Facebook in China (since it is currently banned). Once that happens, Facebook will be the world's largest human database.

This is (((their))) endgame. Prepare yourselves accordingly.

not necessarily, the purpose of communism in China is possibly to avoid Jewish control.

China is not perfect but they are at least sovereign as a nation.

>Jewish males can only create gentiles without a Jewish mother
What about if the Jewish mother was the one who was present, and it was a gentile male that impregnated the Jewish woman. Would that child then be a little Jew?

Ashkenazi?
>implying I know how this works
I just need to know where all of the titcows are at.

The Asian pivot

this, they just demand that the kids be raised Jewish.

>Actually Ashkenazim jews are descendants of Jewish men that migrated to Italy, Greece, and Anatolia
Actually Ashkenazi jews are descendants of khazars, who converted to Judaism in the ninth century. The "rhineland" theory is pushed by lying kikes at "universities" like Yeshiva, and they're all lying, according to the Israeli/actual scientist Eran Elhaik, with whom they refuse to share their data for peer review. Data closed to peer review: not science.

Still not a reply. Oh well. I dont see ashkenazi in the bible

What do you mean not a reply? Are you some sort of Zionist gatekeeper?

Zuck is Ashkenazi, almost every jew with a German sounding name is Ashkenazi.

The Khazar hypothesis has no basis in genetic research.

Asian user. Example of a jew infiltrating the Asian community. They cannot blend in like with gentiles, so their only way is to marry into the culture. All kikes need to be gassed and teir mongrel offspring.

What the fuck is up with beta tech white guys and their yellow fever?

observer.com/2017/06/justin-caldbeck-binary-capital-sexual-assault-harssment/

Millionare VC gets caught hitting on stronk asian womyn

Jews infiltrating Asians through intermarriage.

Kek.

>Jews are one race with similar cultural and religious practices

What are Khazarians
What are Hyksos from ancient egypt
What is the Mystery Babylon religion which consists of: "jews", "muslims" (ancient order of assassnis), "christians" (catholic/jesuit gnostics and similar sekrit clubs of actual satanism or something very akin to it).

Learn into conspiracy madness research, take the obsession-pill

This one is easy, it is encouraged for a Jew that is 1. believed to be a goy
2. in the public eye
race mix.

should be obvious why

Herro soyim!

wrong again, jew.
academic.oup.com/gbe/article/5/1/61/728117/The-Missing-Link-of-Jewish-European-Ancestry

Elhaik also found that 98% of Ashkenazis have no genetic link to ancient Israelites, but 80% of palestinians do.

implying they are both not repulsive

>Elhaik also found that 98% of Ashkenazis have no genetic link to ancient Israelites, but 80% of palestinians do.
Nowhere in the study you linked does it say that.

Yeah but that's annual GDP

the total value of the entire world's real estate market alone is about $217 trillion.

Carlos slim became at one time gained about $75 billion after he was given private control of Mexicos telecom industry. That's the ownership of formerly public telecom infrastrucutre in one relatively poor, crappy country and he already got 1/10th of the way there just by charging Mexican $10 per phone call
cnet.com/news/telecom-monopoly-overcharging-mexicans-billions/

An all he needed was a few insider connections. And Slim isn't even jewish, he's Lebanese.

Imagine if Zuck could do that in China or India? He'd be a trillionaire overnight.

All genetic data disproves that theory

The Khazars were largely Turks who converted to Judaism, but their power was broken and the population scattered when the Kievan Rus destroyed Khazaria as punishment for slaving.

These literally no evidence that any Turks went into Germany, much less Turkic east asian converts to Judaism. On the other hand there's plenty of evidence showing Jews moved to Europe before and after Judea got btfo by Romans.

You shouldn't rely on one person as your only source of information

That's the basis of a cult.

Ask yourself "do jews look east asian"? We know what turkic people look like already. Now compare them to modern jews. There's no match.

veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-genome-study-destroys-zionist-claims-to-palestine/
>Dr. Elhaikā€™s research shows that the dominant element in the genetic makeup of European Jews is Khazar. For Central European Jews it is 38%, while for East Europeans it is 30%.
I read that elsewhere, I'll try to find it but if not, feel free to look around yourself.

>feel free to look around yourself
Nuh uh, burden of proof is on you.

>All genetic data disproves that theory
Elhaik claims they (early if not every one jewish) are all lying and falsifying their evidence to fit their pre-determined politically motivated conclusion. In the same way jews do with everything. This is an exclusively jewish group.

>The Khazars were largely Turks muh
They were a Turkic people, this doesnt mean they were Turks. They were scattererd and they resurfaced, as jews have done thousands of times in recorded history alone.
>These literally no evidence that any Turks went into Germany
Plenty of evidence, which the jewish cabal predictably claims to have debunked.
>On the other hand there's plenty of evidence showing Jews moved to Europe before and after Judea got btfo by Romans.
No explanation but khazarrs for the jewish population explosion from 50k in 15th C. to 8 milion in 20th C.
> (You)
>You shouldn't rely on one person as your only source of information
Theres also Koestler and Sands, publishing on this theory with no political benefit. Ostrer as I said refuses to submit his data to Elhaik for peer review, and Ehak says it's all falsified. You can read about this on your own, btw.
>That's the basis of a cult.
>says the guy who trusts the jewish collective

>Ask yourself "do jews look east asian"? We know what turkic people look like already. Now compare them to modern jews. There's no match.
Look at the nose in georgia/Armenia/the Caucasus, it is a perfect merchant nose.

If you dont want to look around on your own, you shouldn't have an opinion.

Stand by I'm looking for it.

That's what they did in the HRE and look how it turned out

Well I'm not looking, and my opinion is that you're wrong. Watchu gonna do about it?

Shut up, khazar faggot.

kikes don't even look like semites desu

They're a bunch of slavic/turkic mongrels larping as arabs.

remember that chinese unironically love jewish stereotypes and want to become them.

there are even self help books that supposedly detail the secrets of jewish success. pic related.

There are plenty of non jewish genetic researches that have confirmed Ash Jews are Levant/Southern European.

I already linked an article regarding this

>Look at the nose in georgia/Armenia/the Caucasus, it is a perfect merchant nose.

And they aren't Turkic

Taylor is this you? Lol I was standing behind you when you typed it. YOU KNOW IM JEWISH RIGHT?

GET YOUR GODAMN ASS OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING RASCIST PEICE OF SHIT IM CALLING MY FUCKEN PARENTS MY DAD IS AN UNDERCOVER COP

Listen fag, kikes are obviously not arabs.

She's so ugly for an Asian. He could do better.

well, obviously

Jews are (part) Levantine, Arabs are Arab. Just because they both speak Semitic languages is irrelevant especially since Hebrew is a west semitic language more related to Phoenecian and Arabic is a south Semitic language.

Not all Semites are Arab, but all Arabs are Semites. Just like not all crooks are jewish, but all jews are crooks.

Jews are mostly caucasian/basal European mix while Arabs are almost entirely basal Eurasian with partial negroid admixture.

Kek what the fuck
Fuck off cunt, the oven is coming

Gee, who could be behind that book?

cuckerberg has a nong fetish. it is known.

China is the next superpower. Must try to gain a foothold.

this is funny...

She's so fucking ugly, even alcohol won't suffice.

Yes

It passes through the womb

Your article was behind a kike paywall after the first sentence.

Yiddish isn't a semitic language. Ashkenazi jews speak Yiddish, not Hebrew. 80-90% of jewish pop are Ashkenazi.

Elhaik now says the ashkenazis emigrated to Khazaria from NOrtheastrn Turkey, loclaized to 3 villlages, and were there running the silk trade routes. Which Ashk. Jews monopolized, and spoke Yiddish to keep outsiders out. They were converted to Judaism a few hundred yea prior, by Persian jews. Mixed with Turks and Greeks in Khazaria but the Greek genetics are minimal.

Here's Elhaik's paper along co-written with 3 others. The largest Ashkenazi genetic study to date, studies the genetics and Yiddish.
oup.silverchair-cdn.com/oup/backfile/Content_public/Journal/gbe/8/4/10.1093_gbe_evw046/2/evw046.pdf?Expires=1498379109&Signature=G1t~z6z9XNcNr9DmnPenhG74Yrc72DFB6S7tAqPFbhRooGGBWmA5~T-LJKU~S786u1iI534ErPJP~WMUg2JmiDlNI91BYTnrJmniq64dndPPPdd6RG26BbMPnmSdZ~VjoxSDigZaAd7cbW-I~eONp4MVWL26spsq2E5lr6o8jMW-nrstEqrC6ZqumaCuRnk64GC0ulF5aqqK~pK61KQp25XaS3Tqwm0l4zEJVOzbLpVFhOcX1chFCNj1FKblAIx2bXJbcziu488ok49~rgIaO9Pw3XlBFabMiyhvz-xM7CgfbjmZaE3krsvrrEWl3P80vZADlhyg4GZUOQ7O5UxJ8A__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIUCZBIA4LVPAVW3Q

I suspect Elhaik had to go along with some of the kike lies for professional reasons like co-writing this.

There is an Asian cuck too

>>Look at the nose in georgia/Armenia/the Caucasus, it is a perfect merchant nose.
>And they aren't Turkic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples