United Earth

If our world were to suddenly unite under one nation, where would the planetary capital be?

God Emperor Trump.

So America?

Gary, Indiana

Israel

Edinburgh

Its only natural that the holy city would be, goy!

Detroit

PALMERSTON NORTH

Would hope for iceland

Texas

Albania, home of the dusk raiders now known formally known as the death guard!
Reject the false emperor for he is a herctic who used the forces of chaos to make the primarchs!

Only grandfather nurgle offeres a true solution to our situation, only through decay and destruction will anything great come from within the imperium for it is a burecracy hanging by a needle of a thead, that requires 1000s of phychers daily to invoke the life force of the emperor through ritualistic blood sacrifice.

Reject the false emperor and embrace grandfather nurgle the true savour of the imperium.
#Horuslupercalwasright.

Mecca, the global Caliphate

Probably New York but I'm not happy about it.

Rome!

Geneva

Jerusalem

Wheres your kekistani flag

The fuck is kekistan. My flag represents the side of progress and efficiency.

Shouldn't you be making a thread on r/the_donald right about now?

Napoleon believed it should be Constantinople, and I don't have any reason to disagree with him

Washington D.C. obviously

>The city of the great traitor of Rome
Yeah, nah.

New York is the World Capital
Scotch-American here. Everything good about Scotland helped found these United States. South Sympathizers and Scotsmen have very little overlap in my experience as both

>fuck off kike!

Rome, Paris, London, Berlin, some European capital with a rich history no doubt, Id vote for Rome.

Nottingham obviously. Until we move it and hollow out the Himalayas into a fortress city anyway.

Rome. Why is this even a question?