youtube.com/watch?v=hsZgkTZZiCk
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
youtube.com/watch?v=53ZBCzjlM6c&list=PL9e962yZufflxif_0EQt6ICGb4LQfJtHm&index=2
twitter.com/sargonsecond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread needs a theme.
>youtube.com/watch?v=9kPTF_JSnuM
This thread now has a theme.

As long as we have some rockin music going on.
Has anyone noticed how perfectly timed this Lacy Green shit seems to be.
Super SJW girl goes redpilled just in time for a major youtube gathering.
She doesn't even seem happy with what she's saying. I don't think she believes a bit of it.
Not to say she's just doing it for the views, more like she's doing it because she's been told to.
Also, she looks like Jonah Hill.

I don't think so, Tim.

>Perfect couples dont exi-

Is it the Jews again ?

I think so

Sargon NSA buddy of mine has audio of you and sarkeesian colluding to make some e bucks using vidcon.

Stop posting on this board or we will release them

Garbage human.
youtube.com/watch?v=hsZgkTZZiCk

He's such a fat cry baby pussy, using leftist cry baby tactics. Pathetic

Sargon wishes he looked that good

Red Pill Rundown
>They are both controlled opposition
>They are both Jewish

Are you dense or something? He is not actually offended or expects anything to happen. He is just showing the hypocrisy of the left.

I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to my taste in music, and i really hated that. I just want you to know that I think it's shit, and I suspect now that you are shit just for posting it. .

>Not crying sexism and demanding things under ultimatums.
>Instead issuing reasonable letters of complaint for a panelist who insulted a paying atendee at VidCon
Man, what a chump amirite?

that is a sexy man

why are American women so attracted to British men anyways?

did they?

>sits front row at anti-harassment panel
>is harassed by panelist

This man is your friend. He IRL trolls cunts.

He looks exactly like i figured he'd look like after I saw a picture of him

You listened to it.
You are now a shittier person.

wtf i love laci now

Enjoy your HPV, quadroon.

is he really a quarter negro? doesnt look it at all.

YOU SONAFABEETCH!

They recognize the superiority of the Anglo master race.

>not wanting to destroy them with their own tactics
Short of killing them that's the only option I'm afraid. Although Sargon is a faggot I do agree.

I think she just wants to get people to engage with her point of view and she's finally realized the best way to do that is respecting other people's opinions instead of throwing out bigotry accusations

America is* Anglo

*about 50%

>liked Sargon while the war with swj was going
Hmm, this made me realize that when all this sjw shit dies off, I will be worst enemies with Alt-Centrist Carl the Lefty and his cuck ways.

Either you're a larping faggot, or a massive faggot for not releasing it anyways.

I suspect he might have made it up for C I V I C purposes.

Because they are fat.

nope. still hate the cunt.

Why does TB look so high here?

o no the prediction is coming true...

One youtuber said that Lacy was using is partner to get conntacts and exploit is circle of friends to up her carrier.
The ultimate objective was to get in conntact with the master of all ecelebs, the all wanabe wisdom lord.

twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad

HIS TWITTER HAS BEEN HACKED FELLAS

>I suspect he might have made it up for C I V I C purposes.

or his "black" relative was already a quadroon or something. on the other hand, brittany venti did a dna test which said she was a third negro and she looks pretty white except for the far apart eyes that is.

Painkillers probably

Genna got hot

Yeah lets invite all the mentally ill people over to our side now that their money pool has dried up it totally wont come back to bite us in the ass

she's doing it to get to his stash of stolen memes

I love videogames but holy shit anyone trying to be a personality in that industry is just cancer

I hope that's the case, but when i watch her new videos, it almost seems like she's forcing her words through gritted teeth. It feels like torture.

>our side
She's still a feminist, Muhamed, she's just not being a total cunt for once.

>No eyebrows is hot

Gotta get remarried after..ya know..

She lost weight everywhere except the lower half of her face. How does this always happen?

What do videogames have anything to do with these two, you kangaroo nigger?

She's not hot. But that weight lose is pretty impressive.

This FAT FUCK is slamming T H I C C former SJW pussy and basically you're a cuck

hot may have been too strong of a word, but keep in mind what said

he has terminal brain cancer

>brittany venti
>looks pretty white

Nappy hair
Black womans body
Wide nose
Black facial features

I like it.

Fuck off Gypsy cunt, you're the cancer of Europe

the /radicalcentre/ is the only position!

>tfw two intelligent for having political opinions

Whatever you say, you mudslime loving cuck.

She's just growing up and out of the SJW phase. Over time the exposure to the idiocy just turns people off, which is why we need to KEEP TRIGGERING THEM and spreading awareness of their antics.

Also that The Red Pill movie may have helped.

I like to think Laci watched a lot of Karen Straughan videos. But that's just because I have so much respect for Karen.

>not posting the anthem of Kekistan

youtube.com/watch?v=53ZBCzjlM6c&list=PL9e962yZufflxif_0EQt6ICGb4LQfJtHm&index=2

E celebs are cancer, her followers were fucking duped hard.

The same will happen to le ebin skeptikike community. Thunderf00t already jumped ship

Look at Sargon's eyes as he holds this young girl. "We have her now Anita, she belongs to our cocks and our beards and our logic now, and there is nothing you can do with your strapon-clad roastbeef or your fist to stop it, because you'll never be a man."

>whydontwehaveboth.jpg

>one third anything

Please explain how that is possible?

Never been under Islamic rule, you human detritus on the other hand.
And if can tell the difference between a Romanian and Moldovian flag, you should know the difference between Australia and New Zealand flags.

>Anonymous
>Not releasing for the sake of pure chaos.

Yea, nah you're a cunt.

Thunderf00t jumped ship because he's massively butthurt about brexit and needed a dumb reason to "quit". He's been making Anita vids for years and was all in for giving the SJW's a taste of their own medicine, but now that Sargon did exactly that he's siding with Anita and says he's only doing it for attention. Don't believe me? Check his twitter.

bretty gud

I love when a Sup Forums thread degenerates into a Sup Forums thread every couple of months. Sup Forums has great/interesting taste in music, even nigger music.

Epicly maymayed my kekeistani friend!

Sargon's Second Account: twitter.com/sargonsecond

Sorry, I did indeed confuse your flag, but I was out of sheep fucking pics anyway so whatever.

Soon.

It's just pointing out what a hypocrite she is and playing victim for prestige, notoriety, and money.

Apology accepted

Is he even Anglo? I thought he was faking that accent. He definitely doesn't look like your typically deformed Anglo.

SHADILAY

S A R G O N E D

Just fucking off yourself.