All memes aside, what are your thoughts on climate change?

All memes aside, what are your thoughts on climate change?

it's real, doesn't matter whether it's man made or not. we're contributing to it and that's not cool.

It's real alright, and the climate has benn chjanging constantly since, well, forever. The man-made climate change is the bs part. We'd be fucked if it was real.

Fucking hell I can't even write properly anymore...

Sup Forums janitors = thread niggers

I don't have any thoughts, Bernie.

Happening, can't be sure if we are the cause or even major contributing factor. Laughable to think we can stop it or even know how.
Hijacked by the left as a psuedoscientific boogyman which allows them to justify anticorporate policies.

It's real but it doesn't matter since we can't change it unless we remove China from the planet.

Holocene will end and we will be back in the deep freeze. Like seeding clouds to end the drought, we need more carbon emissions to ensure the world remains habitable for humanity.

It's real and hopefully it wipes us all out.

India really is planning on doubling its coal production, too. Trump was right about that.

Not man-made

IT's real. Humans contributie to it. But I am not too concerned; in fact large weather events excite me, not unlike habbenings.

India will surpass China's population in a few decades

2.6 billion is their population combined, in a few years it'll be half of the world's

If those two (especially India) don't get in a war or experience an epidemic of the scale of Black death, we're fucked for real

About climate change - true, but man made cc is bullshit

>humanity getting cucked by a gas
lawl

IDK about climate change. but the temperatures are sure rising, especially here

It is warming and we contribute a small amount but the effects are largely exaggerated and some will be beneficial while others are detrimental. Life adapts to it's environment and always has. I am not the least bit worried about it and the hysterical left has made it an obvious political football without proper cause for alarm. It is now just a spokesperson being used to drive a globalist agenda.

We fucked up. Like everythink.
People are lazy sheeps. Leaders are globalist traitors.

Nobody cared and now is too late.

There were several ice ages in the past.
The last one was not even 100000 years ago.
Ofcourse the climate is warming. When the waters rise, just fucking migrate. It works for the niggers you guys love so much, so why would it bother you to do the same in a few hundred years?

>I don't have any thoughts
At least you're an honest dipshit

Hitler's ultimate revenge
The Jews are too spread out now, so the entire planet will become a gas chamber

It's fake, it was written about in "The Report From Iron Mountain"

I don't care if it's real or not, I'm not in favor of doing anything to prevent it

It's probably real but the negative effects are greatly exaggerated

>memes aside
Kys summerchan

Assuming the Ice Age actually happened, yes, climate change is real. Are we as humans doing anything to affect its speed? Maybe. Does it matter? No.

It's not going to cause an issue during my lifetime, and even if it were going to, there's absolutely nothing anyone could do to change human nature and convince the industrial world to stop what they were doing before it was too late.

It's like getting pissey that the sun will eventually die some day. If you spend your life being seriously bothered by that fact, then you're fucked in the head.

Geo engineering

That the final redpill is it's real and the final boss is humanity itself and we need to be exterminated before we fuck up the planet any worse.

>It's not going to cause an issue during my lifetime
don't you care if it affects your children or grandchildren?

This!
FPBP

Only partially manmade.
Exaggerated impact.
Not reversible trough prohibition or lowering of emissions.
Too slow to actually wipe out humanity as it is currently, let alone in the future.
Conclusion, bad for a minority of earths population, but as a whole, inconsequential.

20 years ago, we were told seas would have risen by 2 meters now.
Did not happened

Artic ice melts ?
Antartic's grows by similar proportions

Average global temperatures didnt moved for 20 years.

Every facts seems to say that it is not what we are told. I think temperature rise a little but it is of no real concern.
What concerns me is that globalists want a universal tax.
On they can kill with.
Carbon tax.
Breathing, fire, every human activity creates co2.
Kikes and globalists again.

Also, pollution is a gigantic problem. Nuclear wastes even worse.
The climate is not really warmer but is going into complete chaos.

These are things we should worry about.