Shop Owner in Prison for Shooting Thief

komonews.com/news/local/spanaway-convenience-store-owner-who-shot-killed-thief-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison

>land of the free

Other urls found in this thread:

komonews.com/news/local/prosecutor-spanaway-store-owner-shot-fleeing-shoplifter-in-the-back
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fuck? why?

Was it just a shoplifter that wasn't using any kind of weapon or threat, or was it a robbery? The first wouldn't be justified, the second one would. Neither would be justified in UK.

>Jakeel Mason

Looks like he was the one that god Jakeeld.

>Washington

because he was running away and no longer a threat to the owner

he shot a man in the back when he could have just called the police

IMPOSSIBRU

This story i a perfect example of what is ruining this country. Nigger scum robing people making them arm themselves and they get punished when reacting out of fear for their lives and their families lives because they know niggers will keep targeting them. This story is bullshit but the dude shouldn't have shot him in the back unless he was actively being shot at. The family needed a better lawyer this is ridiculous.

what state? If the guy was running don't kill him just prepare for when he comes back

His entire family hates niggers now. Awesome

Fucking cucks.

When you attempt to steal another person's property, you forfeit your rights. He deserves death.

>Washington

Reminder than Dixie is the only place where gun owners actually have freedom

Jury failed in its duty there.

NULLIFY.

I want to comfort the qt korean at the back, if you know what I mean

The dude was unarmed and running away and the chink still shot him. That's totally illegal especially when the shoplifter stole only like $5 worth of food.

Lmao this is like the videos they use to show the kids in my elementary school saying if a kids is hitting you, don't hit him back. Wait until he is done then go get a teacher. Liberals need to burn for pushing this cuck shit

>The fatal shooting came one month after Kim's wife, Seul Lim, was wounded by an armed would-be robber when she and the suspect exchanged gunfire. Those robbery suspects were caught.

>Records show that Friday's incident was the third time in just as many months that thieves have targeted the store.

If he had a good lawyer, coulda tied this in to PTSD and other emotional trauma.

The guys does a public service by removing a rabid dinndu from the wild, and he gets punished for it. Should get a fucking medal. I'm sure this is in Commiefornia. What a joke.

>lived in a Spanaway trailer park for the first few years of my life

Can confirm it's a shithole

Maybe true but for the sake of not becoming a convicted murderer, Its not wise to do it. Nothing to do with cuckery. Stop projecting.

Speaking morally not necessarily legally here..

You confront the thief or shoplifter to protect your property which is your right. In the course of doing this if your safety is threatened then you have every right to shoot.

People talk about this like it's a matter of justice but it's not. It's only a matter of the right to protect one's property and one's self which in that moment is more important than the rights of the criminal.

Because Washington is cucked.

Blue states: Not even once.

Look at those qts in the background

Judges, politicians, journalists
know your enemies

>now
Not much experience with Asians I see

I'm Asian and always wondered when looking st prison stats how asians ended up there. Guess this and gambling/arms trafficking are it. Honestly good on him for killing the thiving piece of shit.

Washington

The cuckery comes in accepting the legal consequence, as opposed to advocating for it to be changed. We deserve the right to defend our property.

>nigger tries to rob store
>asian man pulls gun
>nigger runs away
>asian man doesn't shoot nigger
>niggers robs a different store the next day
>kills owner

If nothing else, dogshit sentences like this may discourage owners from using force, causing them to hesitate which could cost them their life.

Also fuck everything on the west coast.

nice work america
kill a dindu that steals from you, get 8 years in prison

This is a tough case to hear about. I feel really badly for the man going to prison and his family. But it is somewhat confusingly written. One month prior, an armed robber robbed the store and shot the man's wife in the stomach during the robbery. She survived but obviously this affected the man's view of how dangerous a robbery situation could be. One month later, the man who was the owner was minding the store, when another guy was harassing some of his customers. The man went outside momentarily to deal with another issue and this same guy was now trying to steal a pack of cigarettes. The owner drew a pistol and backed the thief up against the wall. Then he put his gun away and punched him in the face and instructed him to lie down. A struggle ensued and the thief did try to grab the owner's gun. The thief then apparently started running away and again tried to grab the cigarettes and the owner shot him in the back.

let this be a lesson... shoot him if you have to but then drAG EM BACK INTO THE STORE... he shoulda let him go at that point

>Liberals need to burn for pushing this cuck shit
this. liberals are the one single reason bullying in schools exists. Especially liberal teachers

'cause he dindu nuffin

West coast WORST COAST

Western Washington is so fucking pozzed.

Would've been better if he ran over dindu with a minivan, then took the bag of chips back to the store

How does it feel knowing the era of the roof Korean is coming to an end? Feels pretty bad, if you ask me.

That or he immediately comes back with a weapon. Surprised the chink didn't play the 'feared for my life' angle by just sticking to a story of how he felt convinced the fleeing suspect was going to get a gun/knife.

it was you kikes that created all this white guilt BS in order to control us.
It';s our fault for falling for it, but don't act like your people didnt want this.

#JeSuisRoofKorean

The robber in 2014 also convicted of attempted kidnapping of a 6 year old girl
komonews.com/news/local/prosecutor-spanaway-store-owner-shot-fleeing-shoplifter-in-the-back

>8 years

Holy fuck he got off easy. Was expecting life. Now THAT would have been tragic. He should have gotten 1 or 2 years at the most honestly.

IS THERE VIDEO OF THE INCIDENT?

It doesn't work that way, you retard. There's a specified sentence for robbery and it has to be enforced by the law and order of the country.
Of course, you have the right to respond to the attack, but it has to be proportional and fair. Shooting a guy who is unarmed in the back while he is running away is neither.

how come cops can shoot guys in the back running away if they deem them a threat to society? we should have same right as cops

it's called property rights motherfucker, and it's more important than anything else

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets out in a year or two.

yes pretty much, also destroy any video evidence if it does not help your case

I would feel bad but this asshole Korean should have known better so he's getting what he deserves, he allowed his bias to push him into committing a hate crime, even if he had fired seconds earlier it would have been undisputed self defense

No of course it's not

Ba dum tshhh

Ben Kim, you are a fucking hero.

This desu

>Jakeel Mason

He should have won a medal. Disgusting.

In most states, even stand your ground states, its going to be hard to justify shooting a retreating person who is no threat to you.

>When you attempt to steal another person's property, you forfeit your rights. He deserves death.

perhaps true but the shooter has to place himself within the proper narrative, shooting the guy in the face or even in the back while he was within intimate range would have prevented his arrest, perhaps the vic was deserving, but the shooter acted recklessly and irresponsibly and needs to be punished

especially because fuck Koreans
we had a war with those worthless assholes remember?

It's this way because some low IQ retard will shoot somebody then plant some item on him claiming shoplifting.

Wrong.
Don't want to get shot? Don't steal. Pretty fucking easy.

LOL shut the fuck up. No property is worth human life.

underrated

This is setting up for an eaaasy appeal. This happens all the time. Ridiculous 8 year sentence for a guy with no record...

This will be appealed within a year and he will be setenced to timed served. The prosecution gets a win, nigs stfu in the community and this quietly goes away. Mark my words.

Midwest

How pathetic.

I'm glad I live in Texas where that bullshit at least would happen less.

How dare he not have the right to be judge, jury and executioner and subvert the entire judicial process!11!
>land of the free

some humans arent worth human life

What about 3/5ths of a life? :^)

You know your country is corrupt when heroes are thrown in prison while dealing and stealing black scum are deified.

If I am ever on trial for sime shit like this I will request bench trial. I'm not putting my fate in the hands of 12 retards who were too stupid to get out of jury duty.

>But, the prosecutor said the video showed a suspect who was unarmed and hands up. After a brief scuffle, the suspect tried to get away, that's when Kim fired shots.

Lel, nice one, he killed unarmed guy for shoplifing and get only 8 years? In russia even if u hit unarmed guy with knife or even empty bottle and he dies you get like 12 years.

Wanna hear story about law and shit from my country?
6 y.o. boy were cycling in courtyard, suddenly he was hit by a car and dragged for like 15 meters, he died and criminal expertise was said he was drunk as hell 2.7 BAC(half liter of vodka), almost lethal dose for his age. All evidence from surveillance cameras were deleted, witnesses were intimidated(previously they said car speed was about 50 kmh), second expertise said same thing about BAC. Sounds nice? Guess who was driver of a car? Wife of local Criminal authority. Can you imagine this in your(not only murrica) country?

Its such bullshit that I cant shoot a nigger who is running from me after committing a crime but a government thug can shoot them for just running when they see them.

your body is considered your property, it is unalienable because no outside force can truly control it directly, thus it is yours and yours alone.

taking another person's property or infringing on it is the worst thing you can do. you two are dumb motherfuckers

The moral of the story is don't live in shit states, guy had the choice of eventually getting shot by feral niggers or doing time for shooting them.

What was his name again Sup Forums?

>Washington

Welp there's your answer

this, i am a german and about a year ago we had a thief in our house i was alone 23 years old i was going downstairs to get some water and i saw a man in our living room i opened the door he attacked with a stone or something i reached for a knife and stabbed him in the leg he sued me and won i must pay 1400€ and was sentenced to 40h social work he gets 1 year probation ......

Nope

The law already specified how much time you have to do for robbing. That's the end of it.
Of course, if you want countries with that mindset you are always welcomed in Haiti or Sierra Leona.

what a faggot

>Man shoots nigger in back
>Niggers are not human
What was the crime here?

Cheked and keked

Sup Forums should make it a mission to fund legislation like texas in every state where you can shoot people for theft of property

If you came in my house and stole a fucking snickers i would execute you with the smallest caliber bullet and aiming for non vital areas. The gum i spit out is worth more than niggers like you.

>After a brief scuffle

so the criminal engaged in violence.

this is good enough for me. not even trying to be edgy.

the shop owner took a beating and probably got disoriented. he couldn't have known the perp was ceasing the attack.

i'm sorry you have no rights as a german, I feel bad for you I really do

>giving a criminal, likely drug addict, a chance to come back with his buddies and fuck your shit up
wew lad

You can't shoot a thief that's running away. The threat is over when they run away.

If they are running towards you, shoot. If they are running away and shooting, shoot.

If they have the good and run, you're killing someone over $3.

That's not justice.

>Nigger scum robing people

Right. And THAT is when you shoot them.

The democrats lost a voter

>he couldn't have known the perp was ceasing the attack.

they determine that based on the video footage and other factors such as the position of the body and where it fell

That said, it's not justice for this man to be sentence to 8 years in prison either.

12 months community service.

>i'm sorry you have no rights as a german

Uhm, sweetie, Germans literally have all the rights.

What right do you presume we don't have?

Do you all have any idea how much black people cost the white man financially?
Not just food stamps, health care, etc...

The robber had to be treated at a hospital
Police were called
Lawyers, judges, bail bondsmen

All of these people involved don't earn minimum wage.......just this little incident was easily over $200k, and the blacks never stop committing crimes

They can't. That South Carolina cop is getting ready to do life in prison over doing just what you described.

free speech. you should get off Sup Forums, a predominantly right wing/natsoc board, before you get reported as a nazi supporter and arrested

>It's right because the government said so

>I will request bench trial. I'm not putting my fate in the hands of 12 retards

You are the retarded one. All it takes is one smart juror out of 12. Those are better odds than trusting a (((judge))) that only cares about her career and virtue signaling. Especially in a blue state.

then you should be able to identify that the owner firing on the thief then caused a role reversal and by your definition the owner now is infringing on the property rights of the thief by damaging his person.

ya dumb motherfucker

gook should have never been charged with any crime. only in jew-subverted marxist hellholes can the victims of crimes get charged with crimes.