Brit/pol/ - Eid Mubarak Edition

>Required reading for stupid Americans
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>EU leaders says UK offer could 'worsen situation'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40378913

>Darren Osborne charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder following Ramavan incident
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40381794

>More than 800 homes in tower blocks in Camden evacuated because of fire safety concerns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40389148

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>HS2 and WCML bidders revealed (First will always be BTFO after last time)
expressandstar.com/news/transport/2017/06/23/three-rivals-bidding-for-hs2-and-west-coast-franchise/
archive.is/DtZrg

>Police confirm fire started by a fridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380584

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>US lying about Best Korea
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40377543

>Prince Phillip still in hospital
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380140

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fiemmZgZ4I
liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421
youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw
youtu.be/UqABF-TNEEs
lbc.co.uk/politics/elections/general-election-2017/leaders-live/theresa-may-very-sad-she-never-became-a-mother/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYqB0uTKlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Brits because they also embrace Islam, almost as much as we do.

Happy Eid!

What's going on with the DUP deal?

Jahans is hot as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=4fiemmZgZ4I

>looking at school websites and ofsted reports

xth for Leadsom

I think if we're going to have a benefits driven society then we need to tier it and allow those who don't take benefits certain privileges.

>antifa are pretty dangerous watch out g-guys

liveleak.com/view?i=e24_1399498421

Just been to the Trafford Centre lads.

No words. You know what I'm talking about.

You're a retard who's purposefully missing the point of what was said.

What religion are you brit/pol/? I was raised as a Catholic but my faith in the Church is almost nil. Too many perverts amongst other things.

Anglicanism seems completely cucked, I couldn't become Presbyterian because of muh sectarian divide (I'm Scottish with an Irish background)

So what to do?

>tfw went to a failure of a school

Explain?

I saw a spitfire flying today.

THere was a little carnival, or... whatever you call them, like a town festival or whatever, in my town.
I had actually taken the afternoon off work (I work Saturdays. And I'm hoping no one noticed.) and was waitign for my meal to cook in the oven, when I heard a strange noise.
I didnt think much of it at first. I figured it'd be just some little propeller plane perhaps towing a banner. Then as it got closer I thought "that engine sounds very world war 2." I looked out the window and sure enough flying over my town was a spitfire. It sounded beautiful. Sputtering and thick and powerful and deep.
Don't think I've seen one flying before.

>Asians drinking full pints
They'll be plastered!

Methodist

WE COULD HAVE HAD LEADSOM

>determined but a little bit naive
>great speaker and debater
>loved by her constituency
>real traditional family values
>is patriotic
>firm leaver

but instead you chose

>1984 incarnate
>no family
>running through wheat
>strong and stable
>delete the internet
>shariah law now
>firm remainer
where did it all go so wrong?
even gove thought leadsom was going to win

>w-watch out guys antifa will 10 v 1 you when you're not looking

youtube.com/watch?v=PSp_hwk1nRw

Druid

nothing, just the ramblings of an old blackpilled racist rambling against modern diverse british values

>tfw no islamist terror attack for weeks

B O R I N G

That's exactly what they do though. Your video demonstrates that. This guy was just better than them

has she ever stated her position on the 1984 shite? I get the feeling leadsom would take power and then suddenly change into some crazy bitch potentially worse than may for this stuff.

also you talk about choosing her over may, when she herself stepped aside to let may lead shortly after the media spun her comments about may having no children. so idk wut ur talking about matie

Sounds like fun. I'd destroy two of them whilst eight run away phoning the police to lie about who started it.

she got a lot of shit for suggesting she was a better candidate than May because she has children.
we can all now see what a cold, dead-eyed and soulless woman Teresa May is, maybe having no kids does that to you

>someone copies your post
glad we have more people getting on the leadsom train

That's what they do, but always get their arse kicked even when grouped.

Cut a long story short, they're posers.

youtu.be/UqABF-TNEEs

We had two. One on the day that guy went paki splatting with his lorry, and we had the incident in Brussels.

I think the Dutch need a good kicking desu. They seem long overdue.

actually I watched the bbc 2 programme about the leadership race of last year

that was all set up against her by May

maybe that's true, but it's still mean on May considering she's physically unable to have children and has always wanted them

keep it up shes much better looking than """"mummy""""

Become Orthodox. Anglicanism is in poor condition. If there's a good pope the Catholic Church could be fixed again.

They still can be an actual threat though, unlike American AntiFa, which was my point.

Well, I'm a young blackpilled racist. Feel free to confide kamerad.

>physically unable
source?

Islam, just to be ahead of the curve

What are they all about?

Deist.

she said it on some LBC interview

I just wanted to post those videos lad i wasn't actually debating your point.

Most modern tories are just jews or jew-lovers, that's where it all went wrong.

a referendum on having more referendums

The first on isn't an islamist attack, the Brussels one failed.

would you give up internet freedoms in exchange for fiber optic higher speed & cheaper internet?

May is a proven idiot.
Prime Ministers are advised by the civil service (like in Yes Minister/Prime Minister).
The civil service created the EU and are the most pro EU people on Earth.
After Cameron had fucked up their project with a snap vote they tried to get it back on track by advising her to have a snap election whilst telling the younglings they would be spied on on the internet if they voted for her and telling the oldlings they would have to pay a dementia tax if they voted Con.
She fell for it.
She is a totally cut off from reality idiot who needs to go.

Oh I know mate. Education is the most pozzed part of our public life in this country.

"
She said: 'I am sure Theresa will be really sad she doesn't have children so I don't want this to be 'Andrea has children, Theresa hasn't', because I think that would be really horrible.

'But genuinely I feel that being a mum means you have a very real stake in the future of our country, a tangible stake.'

"

how is she wrong or mean ?

Watching the Americas Cup on BT Sport, pretty comfy and better than the leftist shit on BBC2.

Greek? Russian? Romanian? They seem better than most Western churches but I wouldn't know where to start with them.

NEVER NEVER NEVER

meme tier

lbc.co.uk/politics/elections/general-election-2017/leaders-live/theresa-may-very-sad-she-never-became-a-mother/
interesting

Been reading Hitchen's The Abolition of Britain and he speaks a lot about the education system, particularly the teaching of history, which focuses on marginalised people and people's feelings rather than British achievements and hard facts.

Oh no I don't think what Leadsom said was mean. It was totally overhyped and misrepresented by the media reporting it. I was talking in response to what the user said.

>meme tier
>coming from an user who is only interested in religion because Sup Forums told him so
>isn't even going to follow through with it

EIF FUK MUHAMADAMARAK

i thought she was spot on when she said this, and i still do.
a few decades ago this would have been obvious to most people
a similar argument can be used to support monarchy over democracy: a monarch rules for life, and their children will succeed them, they have a big stake in how their country fares during and after their reign, whereas a politician who serves a term and then is replaced is much less accountable.

But how can you teach a patriotic history of England when half of the kids you're teaching come from peoples that were defeated and ruled by us?

does no one else find it bizarre she stepped aside over it? i liked her and wanted her to become PM but if she backs down so easily what good would she be as PM

>All those Amerisharts thinking the solar eclipse will be the end of the world

why the fuck do we share a board with these retards?

i also remember thinking just that at the time. she caved in pretty easily and made quite a grovelling apology. not leader material.

Kick those fuckers out and teach the true British kids some history

There's something very special about seeing a Spitfire fly over, gives me a funny feeling in my tummy. I'm envious, user.

>true british

But user, those are True British kids, they were born here :^)

She was pushed out of the race by the party

Corbyn deliberately snubbed the heroes of World War 1 and 2 so he could look cool to a bunch of 16 year olds.

She was being hounded by all sections of the press and the May loyalists in the Tory party, Remainers saw her as a person who would water down Brexit.

she received death threats iirc

but i'm sure some deals were made in the back to make her back down

it's still quite clear the establishment don't like her, just look at the row from her comments saying that the news could be a bit more patriotic

at least she is leader of the commons i guess

well it worked in the 50s before mass immigration from those places

yep, I thought it showed a weakness. I was close to fully supporting her (I'm a tory member) but she just seemed to be in over her head. You can see it in her leadership launch when she came out and stood there fiddling with her necklace. I like her ideas, but I don't think she's up for the brutality of the campaign

It's nothing to do with Sup Forums, I'm trying to find a church that'll link with my own personal beliefs. Only asking for suggestions on here because I can imagine other people have had the same struggle.

I hope he falls down a set of stairs and snaps his neck

Ken Barlow was a druid, pic related

If you ain't white, you're in for a fight.
It really activates my almonds when news sites focus on a paki terrorist being "British born"

>implying british history is relevant anymore

>Part of me perversely likes industrialization in an Ayn Rand sort of a way. I’m critical of the ugliness and debauched modernity that it’s led to, a sort of barren and desiccated quality. But on the other hand there’s a part of me that admires thrusting modernism, and its energy and achievement, and I’m torn between the utilitarian, sort of dourness that a lot of modernity has become, and the freshness and energy that transpired at its beginning, so I tend to take in a Nietzschean way from different concepts like Romanticism and modernism, things which I like.

>I tend to view things positively rather than negatively. I tend to be dialectical, so there are parts of modernism which I choose to admire and revere, and there’s parts that have led on to things which I dislike or despise. So my view doesn’t tend to be either or. It tends to be synthetic in a sense, or syncretic, whereby I take up all sorts of tendencies and use them in a firmament of becoming. That’s my own notion anyway.

The flag niggers seem to have fled Britpol

Miss the BNP lads x

>well it worked in the 50s before mass immigration from those places

Thank God we're diverse now, then?

Kinda wish Adolf won

Look into the way they worship yourself. They are somewhere between Catholicism and Anglican protestants. Their churches are very modest and they don't suffer from central leadership PC cuckery. They don't have the same pomp and pageantry that Catholicism has, yet they don't totally dilute the Bible's message like the Anglican church and Church of Scotland.

um no sweetie x

They think it's some kind of "check mate, racists!"

Yeah and I bet it was through browsing Sup Forums that this sudden desire to join a church became a thing.

Just say your CoE like everyone else does.

Sorry, forgot to change my larp flag.

yep, we're a dead country as a certain someone likes to say

>mfw saw the last ever Lancaster bomber at an airshow a few years ago

Russian is probably the best. Greek is a bit more liberal. I don't know about Romanian.

Plus, Russian qts. I had already married before looking into Orthodoxy though.

We've got about a million years before the British Isles no longer exist. What's being done about this and where will we go?
We've left the EU so will Brits just be expected to drown?

I thought there were 3, wtf happened?

They used to manage it fine in the West Indies, they just taught them British history, hence all the nogs called things like "Gladstone" and "Winston".

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZVYqB0uTKlE

>The civil service created the EU and are the most pro EU people on Earth.

I have a 9/10 Persian gf and she wants me to convert to Islam.

wat do?

So long as there exists ARYAN blood to harvest, the ANGLO tyranny marches on.