Self-hate in Eastern Europe - how bad is it?

Is there a lot of self-hate in your cunts? Do people and elites think that you're backwards, not tolerant enough and civilizational shitholes in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_the_European_Union_by_Muslim_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galerius
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pshhh We are living in shithole where people are starving to death working in German factories for a bowl of rice also we are full and nothing else to see here

Too late nigger, going to Charles University, will even take the classes in the Czech language. Yeah I'm a heritage fag, so what

yeah, mariusz, we are backwards intolerant and racist, also full
its a literal shithole, dont come here or you will get new airborne strain of aids.

I have never met a person who hated himself for being born in Eastern Europe maybe annoyed for being born in a poor country instead of a Western one but deffinetly not self hate.

haha woah

I haven't had a meal in a week, send help

what the fuck is this autism you grossgermania larper?

All I eat are roof tiles, I haven't seen my family in a week send help

White trash

The self-hate is fairly minor but concentrated. On the Russian imageboards for example.

dude russia is fighting for its life right now
should I pay for your lunch?
it's like $6 for a healthy meal at wendy's

have those, made in your country and delicious

what? i don't like germany.
I just thought their weimar borders were more aesthetic

theres nothing wrong with smoking

You see? Everything is bad here. Alcoholism, poverty, sickness, malnutrition, STDs. And we are also so horribly overcrowded, full even. Don't come here, save yourselves.

>self hate

There's a difference between shitting country you're a citizen of and actually yourself. You're more than a citizen.

Aren't you guys and slovenia better than the rest though?

Why the hell are you such a Debbie Downer?

At least you're not being culturally enriched by Jihadis.

>debbie downer
white trash detected

Top fucking kek , why? A kilo of potatoes and a couple of eggs are 1$.

better white trash than nigger

nope. typical balkan here

russian intelligentsia and elites hate Russia I suppose?

That's the case in Poland - all those professionals, journalists, academics, artists etc. despise Poland

Because they are race mixed with German blood.

Eastern Europeans look white , and are better looking than Western Europeans desu, especially northeastern women and southeastern men, but they are all dumber than master race Europeans

What a beautiful map

Tongue my asshole faggot.

>master race europeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_the_European_Union_by_Muslim_population

there are no potatoes anymore, everything went to vodka production

Daily reminder what V4 is real about and why nazi governments took power in east Europe.

My wife is Polish, a nationalist. I've noticed a Slavic insecurity, but not really a self-hate. I think if the Slavs can keep the cuckoldry at a distance, they will be the next center of the west.

thats no larping that your future.

Except slavic eastern Europeans look white as paper, russians have their veins stand out so they look blue, and ukrainians/byelorusians have a green nuclear glow.
also serbs and to a lesser extent hungarians have a yellowish hue

>buying potatos or eggs

Kek cityfags

>Eastern Europeans look white , and are better looking than Western Europeans desu, especially northeastern women and southeastern men, but they are all dumber than master race Europeans

As someone of British and German heritage I would have liked to think so as well. After having traveled in eastern Europe, I honestly would argue, at least for some countries, that it's the other way around.

This triggers the Macedonian

it shouldn't.
I know they will talk shit to Americans, but no matter what Bosnia, Macedonia and Montenegro are non-countries

>nazi
lol, far from it. Keep being jealous and obsolete!

Sorry for trying to do more with my life than digging after potatoes and cleaning chicken shit.

>Montenegro
>non country
suck a dick nigger

told u

Are Montenegrins really that different from Serbs?

Ayy

No. Montenegrins are just Serbs who have access to the sea.

Not bad

We have a big group of cucks in Bratislava who are ashamed of being Slovaks and hate Slovakia. Ironically they are too useless to get a good job elsewhere so they stay here with a growing inferiority complex. They try to push the liberal narative, refugees welcome and all that (no refugee would voluntarily stay here anyway), but they don't have much power yet. I'm afraid for the younger generation, though. My peers seem to be quite cucked.

Poles are pretty self-hating at times. Generally, the more advanced and Westernized a country is, the more self-hating it is. Rural Slavs who live off 5$/week are massive patriots

They literally are Serbs it's a mafia country fun by gangsters and (((western))) influence

What the fuck are you talking about

run*

please tell us what you have done with your life

I indeed do fucking hate my shithole. Most of the people don't like it very much too.

I'm a highschool teacher . My wage might be low, but I'm proud to imbue my students with a strong sense of patriotism and morality.

krokodil in petelin

me and all my friends are self hating

>Generally, the more advanced and Westernized a country is, the more self-hating it is.
This is because the self-hate is a Western export, it's more profitable to have a colony filled with people who hate their own country than the other way around. So the more power the west has over the colonies, the less their colonial subjects will like their own countries and people.

Just take a look at Zomri and other sites popular with young people. Hundreds upon hundreds cucks. Also everyone who works in media, art, NGOs and many/most of those who work in education and public sector are cucks. In Bratislava, that is. It's different elsewhere.

interesting, which subject(s) do you teach? Hope it's history and you're redpilling them hard

Yeah:
>dear kids, Romanians are descendants of ancient Romans
>we wuz Ceasar and sheeeeeit
>don't let Italians tell you otherwise
>also death to Szekelys

This is by design, the "administrative class" so to speak is the same in every Eastern European country, I'm talking about what used to be called cultural elite or similar, basically people who work in local politics, propaganda, culture, education, the exact fields you stated pretty much.

They are the tools/collaborators of our colonial masters.

If someone from Serbia could join in and explain what "Druga Srbija is", you'd see it's the exact same concept, only it doesn't have a specific name in most other countries.

Too bad, finished PTU , worked in Ostrov company,have plans to return there next year with my own business. Will you accept me picka?

I subscribe to Zomri because of their Braňo Mojsej memes which I find funny, and the people in media have to appear liberal and welcoming, most of them probably aren't like that in personal lives

>what "Druga Srbija is"
*what "Druga Srbija" is

I teach english, but I also teach a weekly course in morals,hygiene and patriotism.
You can drop redpills on any subject, but I prefer to focus on the impacts of immigration , race mixing and muslims.

I actually am a history teacher. One of the older guys gave me some old curriculum of his when I first started and that's pretty much what it said word for word (except the death to Szekelys thing). I hardly believe it

kek, nice

>WE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galerius

Polished turd is still a turd

We look up to the West/are envious of them and see our shortcomings/how shit we are but are still proud of our country and heritage.

I think that this is how most Serbs feel.

>Is there a lot of self-hate in your cunts?
Self hate as in people hating themselves as an individual? No.

Self hate as in people hating their country, culture and their countrymen? Hell yeah!

t. Ex-Yu. Hated that shithole, so I moved. It's comfy for 4 weeks/year at most though.

>Do people and elites think that you're backwards, not tolerant enough and civilizational shitholes in general?
Elites think of the poor as subhumans and there's plenty of those. The main issue is corruption for personal benefits, not really into the whole Marxism thing. Some faggy antifa-tier NGO's sponsored by Soros definitely pop out here and there though, but not nearly as bad as the West.

>weekly course in hygiene

What the fuck

Yeah, had the some bullshit in school. Even in 5th grade I understood the WE WUZ meme

The most hated thing in Slavland and Eastern Europe are goverments.

Except liberal faggots everyone likes their country, atleast most of people do.

It's about sex, you retard.I tell them not to fuck niggers, but somehow this isn't mandatory in your country.

can confirm, its the same in polan, media is full of leftist german agents that currently work hard to destabilize the country

finally someone who understands that not one inch of bosnia belongs to serbia!

There is a lot of self hate indeed, big problem

>self-hate
For what?
>backwards
we call it traditional
>not tolerant
how is that a bad thing?
>civilizational shitholes
meh

how did you come to be a sex ed teacher while teaching english and being a male

It's kind of a dated euphemism in English, I was a little confused as well.

But people don't take the bait, atleast here.

Soros medias always have to disable comment sections, because people always disagree with what they throw at us about rapefugees etc.

About the poor. It's true, they are fucking sub-humans, biomass which purpose of their life is to be used by someone to achieve greater goals.

I'm a class master and I do this shit for extra bux(10% of my wage) and the opportunity to drop redpills.

>people in media have to appear liberal and welcoming, most of them probably aren't like that in personal lives
Do you even read Slovak newspapers? It's all anti-Slovak propaganda, shtting on ordinary Slovaks because they are too conservative and don't suck up to the suicidal ideas of the EU hard enough. Read Dennik N or SME. Listen to people like Havran, Tkacenko, Obradovic, Baloghova and others. It's the same shit like in the West. The difference is that here nobody gives a fuck about their opinions.

All Eastern European countries have some WE WUZ memes. Hungarians are the worst because they actually WUZ something at one point in history and they can't get over losing it all.

t. Bulgshit

Go die in a hole you Turkish rape baby abomination.

God speed Viorel.
pic related.

>class master
oh so you take one class of kids and are a teacher that does homerooms and shit all years for that class yes?
also did you fuck many hot teenage girls?

please show me your flag

Its not really we wuz if they actually had it

Germany and France exported their degeneracy to Czech Republic, Hungary, etc
>girls getting triple blacked on camera for money
>public sex acts considered commonplace
>rampant cam girl and at-home prostitution
>Russian squat syndrome among the men
>degeneracy clubs that range from performance art sex to some emasculating S&M
>make ugly pistols

>Bosnia, Monetegro, and Macedonia don't exist because I said so and I buy into all the nationalist propaganda my government feeds me
>never mind that they are their own states with their own identities and sovereign territories that officially exist on the map

You're either a Shqip, Bulgshit, or Gayreek

People don't think that, except for (((elites))) and those too brainwashed by them. Liberals are a scourge on earth and their masters too.

At least you are not Ukraine

No self-hate.
We hate everyone else tho.

>homerooms
The fuck is that? I teach ethics and nationalism.
>also did you fuck many hot teenage girls?
I really don't want to go to jail. But I 'm trying to score with a qt 21 yr old history teacher.

>self-hate

We are improving, so that is slowly decreasing, at least in the bigger cities.

>not tolerant enough and civilizational shitholes

We are proud of being raicst.

Thanks moldobro.

Yeah no shit. Slovak teenagers are smart enough to know how to have sex even without designated sex courses. I remember that we had one 45-minute session in school where they only told us to use condoms to avoid pregnancy and STDs. But everyone already knew that anyway.

They blow it out of proportion. They were a reasonably large kingdom in the middle ages, but it consisted of other nations as well, so they can't really claim it all for themselves. And they can't get over losing it. Many other nations who WUZ in the past are now powerless. Like Mongols. The world has changed, get over it.