youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/878695140965179392
sputniknews.com/military/201706241054950360-new-us-space-corps-proposed/
inherentresolve.mil/Portals/14/Documents/Strike Releases/2017/06June/20170624 Strike Release - Final.pdf?ver=2017-06-24-065939-180
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-fully-encircled-raqqa-city-latest-kurdish-advances/
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.797576
sputniknews.com/world/201706241054950138-un-envoy-syria-russia/
archive.fo/GyN27
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/23/republican-lawmakers-call-for-investigation-into-james-comey-and-robert-mueller/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When Trump imminently loses his second term or gets impeached, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.

I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the Democrats had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who won against the potential first WOMAN president, but couldn’t do shit with his first and only term. The entire nation will KNOW that Trump is a literal disaster, that he practically stomped the USA further into debts, intimidated women, groped them and his administration was mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches.
All this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump and HERE COMES THE KICKER, they wished that they choose Hillary that November day in 2016. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and then I will reach my climax.

Great progress!
twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/878695140965179392

>US Preps for Limitless War With Proposed New ‘Space Corps’.
>Lawmakers in Washington are seeking to create a brand-new military branch – the first since the establishment of the US Air Force in 1947 – to make sure the country can wage war in space.
>Two top lawmakers in Washington have added a line item to the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act that would create a brand new Space Corps military branch to specifically address the needs of warfare beyond the atmosphere of Earth.
>Unlike the Marines, however, the proposed US Space Corps would have a leader equal to the Air Force Chief of Staff, and also have a seat with the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
sputniknews.com/military/201706241054950360-new-us-space-corps-proposed/

>U.S. Coalition Military Strikes Continue Against ISIS Terrorists in Syria and Iraq: on June 23, Coalition military forces conducted 34 strikes consisting of
85 engagements against ISIS terrorists in Syria and Iraq
inherentresolve.mil/Portals/14/Documents/Strike Releases/2017/06June/20170624 Strike Release - Final.pdf?ver=2017-06-24-065939-180

>ISIS fully encircled in Raqqa city after latest US-backed Kurdish advances
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-fully-encircled-raqqa-city-latest-kurdish-advances/

>Two Killed in Israeli Airstrikes on Syrian Army in Golan Heights: Israeli aircraft attacked Syrian tanks after errant fire from Syria hits Israel
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.797576

>UN Syria Envoy Has High Hopes for Putin-Trump First Meeting at G20
sputniknews.com/world/201706241054950138-un-envoy-syria-russia/

Is this accurate

Washington DC Free Speech Rally

Tomorrow @ Lincoln Memorial 12 PM

>Presidentialism
>Freedom
pick one and only one

I think I speak for most people in Europe and the rest of the world when I say the following:

I feel betrayed by the american people because they voted for someone who:

- Mocked the disabled,
- Bullied the media,
- Made racists comments,
- Was accused by women of sexual assault,
- Degraded an entire religion
- Was the candidate endorsed by the KKK

I think even if the USA isn't racist, ableist, xenophobic, misogynistic, they apparently think it's fine voting for such a candidate.
This distresses me.

I realize now that the USA never really shared normal values. I believe the world would be better off without the country that places Trumps showmanship over common human decency.

WE WON'T NORMALIZE TRUMP.

>Kennedy ruining the country as usual
Will that faggot just retire already?

copypasta from some rando who is still in school. Do something to fix your country instead.

>Marxist
>Alt right

Reminder that With drumpf as POTUS.
Numbers in pic will only grow at a rate never seen before.

Europe knows this. We will not fight your stupid wars

monarchy is for cucks
1776 niggers

First one:

How would we do this? Don't we have treaties limiting weapons in Outer Space?

>Washington DC Free Speech Rally

Three rallies in tomorrow in DC
>One is Alt-Lite, at the White House
>One is Alt-Right, at the Lincoln Memorial
>Antifa also having an event

And I'm gonna miss the fun because friend of grill wants to go to lunch

shit, slipped, wrong one

>. Nobody here, including me, is interested in invading your little slice of heaven

All my bets you were that Kekistani flag.

Is this
what is our kikeposter that always steals the first reply?

It wasn't accurate the last time I saw the same picture in question 10 hours ago. Stop.

>Spencer
>puts emphasis on race
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>being so butthurt you wait for a new thread to post pasta

Still terrible news.
Why only halved?
Why can't they be stopped entirely?
Why?
Why the FUCK is he letting them in.

13,000 or whatever the number was is still far too high.
We are killing our own people with this retarded policy.

FUCK ISLAM
FUCK MUSLIMS.
FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST.
DRIVE THESE FUCKING INVADERS INTO THE OCEAN.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Fantastic, thank you for posting that. Quite often there is massaging of the numbers to frame the Trump administration as complicit in the push for more refugees.

We've discussed this before, is there any way you could limit your use of sputnik news?

>cities are degenerate and exclusively leftist
>rural/small towns are decent and right wing

Why is this?

>>US Preps for Limitless War
IN THE GRIMDARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE THERE IS ONLY WAR!
>>ISIS fully encircled in Raqqa city after latest US-backed Kurdish advances
FINALLY! /SG/ CAN DIE!

>We saw the president getting 2-5 Justices right after Scalia died
>MSM just now catching up to us

Neoreaction is cringe and autistic as fuck

Just go full fash/nazi fucker

Trump says you should go to bed.

The family business, Dahnald

>mfw Kennedy retires and leftists think it's time to go apeshit with riots to "stop Trump"

awooo...

reply to this post if you too enjoy daddy trump's cummies on ur tummy

MAGA

>Why can't they be stopped entirely?

9th Circus put an injunction on the refugee ban that was include in Trump's travel EO.

how many hours has this dutch flagged mudslime been shitting up the threads today?

also, fuck meme flags

High concentrations of minorities.

Trump's policies are best described as simply perverse. The new Senate health-care bill is just the latest shining example.For good measure, by ending many of the taxes in the bill that make it work, and by removing the individual mandate, it risks sending the insurance markets into a deeper crisis. Trump only does it for the "win".

People in the USA are living in an era of extreme inequality. Any responsible politician would be trying to find a way to ameliorate this, if for no other reason than it is deeply dangerous for the stability of our society and the health of our democracy. And yet the policy of the Republicans is to further increase such inequality to levels beyond even the robber-baron era. Again, the only word for this is … perverse.

Wake up USA!!!

Niggers and Jews are in cities usually.
>t. rural retard

>goyocracy
Good goy make sure everyone gets the vote!
Also everyone is equal!

>(((alt light)))
>(((alt right)))
>(((ANTIFA)))
Oh boy it's gonna get ugly.

Pic related is alt-lite

Antifa event
archive.fo/GyN27

Ebin larping dude.

Can you put Nathan Damigo instead of MW?

Europistan is beneath American notice and will be a third world hellhole within 5 years

Obama has probably one of the best foreign policy record in the last decennia. His moral compass has been sublime.

He made the Iran deal because he didn't had this irrational grudge against Iran. Sometimes you have to be the bigger guy in order to solve a situation like this. (Remember that the money given to Iran was already Irans property. It consisted of frozen assets which the USA could never legally use.)
A good example was with north korea. Under Clinton the relationship USA-Nkorea became better. Then Bsh Jr said muh axes of evil blah blah, putting trade sanctions on North Korea.
North Korea became then even more isolated and is becoming shittier with the day. Isolating Iran would have been just as bad.

Obama is also based when it comes to the Israel- palastine conflict. He doesn't have this irrational love for Israel. He doesn't hate muslims because they are muslims. He can actually see how shitty it was for the people that lived there before the state israel was made.

Maybe the Iran deal cost you some money, but remember that an unnecesary war costs 100x more money.

Next climate change.
You can try to ignore this, but he has done much in order to get this world to realize how bad we are treating it. He has been a very important factor in making climate change related treaties. The paris threaty is a big step in the good direction.
If you look at how Trump looks at climate change I think he knows that man made climate change is real. He just doesn't think it's going to be a problem. He is in my opinion very shortsighted on this matter. He mean well, giving jobs to coal miners and people working in that industry, but in the long run you are making the future look worse.

The rural is more connected to reality and less to kike bullshit.

Your toothpaste tears are refreshing. Please Fuck Off.

/sg/ will never die.
Born from /ug/, aeons ago, we follow the trail of war until there´s nothing to kill or die for left on this planet.

Only nuclear. We can have all the rods of god and deep strikes we desire.

I'm pretty sure there wasn't 82 million native Americans

Is this the so-called "toothpaste" I've heard so much about? You feel betrayed because Trump
>said mean things
>said mean things
>said mean things
>had mean things said about him
>said mean things
>had good things said about him by people who say mean things

If sucking on your bull's balls so he sprays his fertile load extra-deep into your ovulating wife is your idea of "normalizing" we don't want any of it.

I wish Trump had Lincoln's guts to ignore the courts

The jews did this.

the american left is over thank god. what a horrible never ending status quo it has been.

>Kekistani flag

Nigger, that's an american. And he posts there everyday, from what I can tell. And he's the most obvious shitposter imaginable, and yet, you still get mad. Whatever you accuse us of when raiding, I could point to an example of going on in your general. From le ebin memes, to being triggered easily ect.

Come here and discuss trump. I assure you, nobody here is coming to your general to disrupt it, let's keep it both ways. I just screencap salt, from here, from neogaf, sometimes other places. Reddit is popular place to mine, so I stay off there

For the stupid cunts who said something positive about that faggot Roosevelt

>Limitless War

Despite D.C.'s gridlock, the military-industrial complex somehow always gets its way. What a bunch of welfare queens.

How can anyone still support Trump after proposing his truly evil healthcare plan? It's not people's fault that they're poor and can't afford access to life-saving healthcare. Meanwhile the 1% pay next to nothing in taxes and pay the proletariat starvation wages.

They're fucking pastas you goons. Stop replying.

>implying anyone besides white land owners could vote originally

Humans cannot socially cope living in communities larger than a few thousand people. We are not biologically fit or socially adaptive enough to deal with hundreds of thousands of fellow humans in a small area. Social order breaks down quickly after about 20k-40k people living in a community.

Sigh.... always this stupid question.

They calculated how many natives would have been born if they werent slaughtered

How to fix Illinois

How can someone live a decent life while living in the suburbs in Murica btw?

the toothpaste already admitted he was hobby shilling after handel won, either way the only moment you will celebrate will be when trump dies in 10 years, after making the US a far better place.

>Lincoln
Why not Jacksons?

easy to ignore the courts when there is a literal civil war going on

jackson on the other hand

I want fucking zero.
None less than fucking zero negative Fucking numbers.

This. Hopefully some of the Yurotrash countries can pull through.

>Is this the so-called "toothpaste" I've heard so much about?
Yes

Let Chicagoland area keep the name 'Illinois' because it's permanently smeared and make the new state named 'Lincoln'.

Handel spelled the end for them

They tried to apply the Obama formula (young, handsome, well-spoken, seemingly moderate/slightly left of center) to Georgia but it failed

Shut the fuck up and stop making your countrymen look bad
Netherlands is oldest ally and you will not disgrace them or make us lose faith in them

No idea. I do not and have not ever lived in them. When I say rural I mean I live in a town of 1-2k people. Largest I've ever lived in was 15k and I still lived way out of town on a couple acres.

its harder for the mainstream to swallow Trump Following Lincoln than it is that evil bigoted Jackson

When Assad steps down /sg/ will die.

the military is looking more and more like the only route for Musk to get government funding for his ITS
fuck the air force though, just make the space force part of the navy

Why would he ignore the courts when SCOTUS is going to rule in his favor?

Daily reminder that the Freedom Caucus has Trump's back

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/23/republican-lawmakers-call-for-investigation-into-james-comey-and-robert-mueller/

But Jackson was a dem so he literally can do no wrong.

>your countrymen look bad

Nobody here in the Netherlands like Trump.
Most of the people here wanted Bernie

would have been much better

>your countrymen

yeah... I'm sure he's really dutch...
he's a fucking mudslime that's here all day every day because you retards keep replying to him

GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER

Ignore the lower courts, then when SCOTUS rules in your favor follow the courts

(((You)))
I know this is pasta but
>they wished they had voted hillary in 2016
Why do democrats actually believe this? Are they that self absorbed in their own biased polls?

Why should the Space Corp be under the Navy and not the Air Force? What difference does it make?

Why is this allowed?

Whoa there user that's a based black guy you're talking to

I think they meant not limited to inside the Earth's atmosphere.

>/sg/ can never die

Except when it's past the fifth page, and nobody is there to bump it

Honestly tho, trump is doing the best he can to make sure he can resolve the conflict that obama started without having to waste manpower on ending it the hard way. Give him some slack, your opinions I see daily are wrong and irrelevant

Lincoln was a dirty globalist fuck and the even slightest bit that you would think he would be anything like Lincoln is disgusting
Get the fuck out you Yankee shit

relax, it's better to do thing slowly and subtly to get us through 2018 and 2020. Then the real fun begins.

I hope so. Stalling the healthcare bill was not one of their best moments.

War with Canada over Point Roberts when? When they surrender we give them that point and take Alberta

That would be retarded and could ACTUALLY lead to impeachment. Maybe once the civil war breaks out in earnest.

this

Its a nice little fuck you to Canada.

Literally throwing buzzwords together