Does anyone sincerely believe race doesn't matter...

Does anyone sincerely believe race doesn't matter? Or do people who say that know it's bullshit but say it anyway to push an agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5TecBTjl0RQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people who actually believe it have never lived around or been exposed to other races.

I know there's differences.But I don't think we should that differences into account when assessing individuals.

unironically this

>cherry pick the ugliest photo of a wild old aboriginal women and juxtapose it next to a victoria's secret model
>talk about sincerity

I believe in evolution so naturally I accept the idea that geographically seperates humans adapted differently over years of isolated development.

Show me a picture of an attractive abo woman.
>inb4 you post a woman with 1/16 abo blood

ok, find the hottest full blood abo you can and post her. No mixes.

Gtfo

grew up going to a mostly black school, am white

race doesn't matter. culture is everything

Bend the knee, checkmate, game over.How da fuck do you explain this!(pic)ET interference?"The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown".Genesis 6:4 just saying & I an't white.Wu Tang

Black men tend toward emotional instability. Having been around them you don't realize this?

Maybe they do. There is no evidence indicating the level of melanin in them is the dictator of that trait, though.

What do you think determines culture? It isn't just some magical base with no underlying influences.

>that
>attractive
you're either an abo yourself or you're shitposting

> Race = just melanin levels
How new are you?

There is only one race: the human race.

All men (and women) are crated equal.

Race is much much more than just melanin lol

>shit bait
that's ice t's wife
she's alright

>melanin

Culture breeds more of the same culture. If a kid is raised to nig nog, he's going to raise his kid to nig nog, assuming he sticks around to even raise his kid(s).

what the fuck she's hideous lmfao

Race is only skin deep and the majority of people hate racists like you.

You can't be more wrong. I live among Affies. Race and culture are intertwined.

>Race is only skin deep

>Does anyone sincerely believe race doesn't matter?

It doesn't. There's pretty and ugly, thin and fat, young and old in all races.

albinos have defective genes. They aren't an example of a race working properly. See: transvestites. Defection and thus an outlier.

implying you wouldn't

RARE

>black men are unstable
>whites shoot up schools on a daily basis

Lol ok

Sure, but that isn't what we're arguing. You're saying black skin = nigger. I think nigger culture = nigger. Blacks are people, DAWG

Honestly, I have lived in 3 different countries and the thing I always notice is how similar everyone is.

>the vast majority of the people are nice, because it is a safe default
>women are entitled and think men should give them free shit for their pussies
>men are in an unending race to be the best and often make complète fools of themselves
>à parent's love is unconditional
>everyone wants to be rich
>no one likes ugly people
>funny people are loved

I know I will get called à cuck, but I honestly don't see anything beyond the physical différences.

Sorry for the accented letters.

Whether or not you call them defective has nothing to do with the point which is that you can still identify negroid features regardless of if the subject has dark colored skin. If race were skin deep you wouldn't be able to do that.

>whites shoot up schools on a daily basis

quit larping, faggot. use actual information or get out

Does anybody sincerely believe race matters? Or is it just generations of bigotry and hatred that needs to be snuffed out in a modern progressive world?

>All men (and women) are crated equal.

from the US constitution. A document written and ratified by slave owners who believed negros were non human.

the actual point is that they are supposed to have black skin, but don't due to a defect. If they didn't have this genital defect,they would be black.

lmao so melanin is the one difference huh, no behavioral differences or different ways of processing information from evolving in completely different climates right? what a retard

>gets proven wrong
>barks hateful words and demands the opposing viewpoint leave

mental stability at it's best

and it didn't even specify women at all.

no society on earth has existed for long with equality

Then explain why blacks raised by whites still have high crime rates, low IQs, etc. relative to whites.
There are way more black mass shooters than white ones per capita. The white mass shooter thing is a myth and only really brought up in the media or anything because if all black shooters were brought up it would inundate things so quickly people would get bored.

I've seen this a million times, and it always amazes me how much they look like an approximation of a human, rather than an actual human. They look like fucking aliens.

No, that isn't the point at all. Forget about the albinos and you can still make the same argument.

The thing we're arguing is whether race is skin deep. If race were skin deep, having white skin would make you white and having black skin would make you black. In reality, if you paint a black person's skin white or paint a white person's skin black, almost everyone can still tell what the person's actual race is. This is because race isn't only skin deep. You can still see the features of race independent of skin color.

Race does matter, but the social classes of one's ancestors are more important -- or the general trend.

Oh really? Then tell me how that girl got that nose? I'll tell you how: white blood.

Good point mate.

That's literally the most retarded reason I've heard to justify the extermination of white people

The only thing that made Hendrix different from every other nigger is that he literally altered his brain chemistry with LSD. He was still a nog. Look at his set at Monterey Pop. The one everyone always loses their shit over. All it is is sex and destruction.

>to justify the extermination of white people

>blacks are ugly, whites are beautiful

Do you want me to go find a picture of a beautiful black person and an ugly fat white person? Because I can cherry-pick too

I mean I would also say race can be mental, but that's only because people make such a big deal out of it. There isn't nearly enough research into why certain races fall so far under as far as IQ. We know on average, blacks have lower IQs, but we don't know why. People used to say it was because educational opportunities weren't there, but they are 100% there now and they're still lacking in IQ. Shit, if anything they made school easier for blacks too and most still do poorly.

Here's what I need to get on the "race is everything" train:

>Research showing WHY blacks have lowers IQs, genetically.

This doesn't mean "here's a graph showing the average IQ of black people and how it hasn't changed." All this does is debunk the "not enough opportunities" bs the left pushes.

I want an actual answer as to why blacks on average have lower IQs, then I can get on board with this.

>Monterey Pop
He was a genius before the LSD.

Eh, nobody's gonna miss you

You're thinking of the Declaration of Independence. Nonetheless, you're right about the meaning behind the statement. If you seriously believed that women and blacks we're equal to white men back then, you would have been put in a loony bin.

word
edgy Sup Forumstards love posting this shit

also, sage op's gay thread

I'm not saying he wasn't a musical genius. I'm just saying that he was still a nigger.

There's research being done on genes in the brain that facilitate experience-dependent neuroplasticity, but it's still in the beginning stages.

I hypothesize that black people tend to have less plastic brains, meaning less synaptogenesis and ability to improve functional connectivity.

Rational thinking on Sup Forums?

What are you even doing here?

I don't know how to have fun larping so I have to debate.

Implying attractiveness is objective. Fuck you people are spastic

This image makes no sense. So because whites in the past conquered lands, present day whites should be OK with their lands being conquered

Fucking canadians man

I have a question regarding the studies of IQ. Were all groups confirmed to have at least college education?

Or were they random samples with varying levels of education? If so, I believe this is entirely unfair.

Looks like a 12 y/o boy

Or at least the same level of education.

It is. It's in our DNA to be attracted to certain features. Even babies stare longer at attractive faces than unattractive faces. Just because you have a fetish for 5/10 niggers doesn't mean attractiveness is subjective, it means you're an outlier.

>It doesn't. There's pretty and ugly, thin and fat, young and old in all races.

None of that matters when you can predict the average amount of pretty ugly thin fat young and old by race.

Race is evidence of culture. Not the other way around.

>Implying attractiveness is objective
Only ugly people pretend it's not

we need to make it so the left doesn't exist anymore. how is the question.

Won't happen because we'll never allow such racist studies to be conducted. Ever.

And let's say your hypothesis is right. I want to know why that is the case.

Would it be due to poor nutrients over thousands of years which led to poor development? (Not saying this is a possibility, just throwing out that I would be looking for)

And then what would people even do about that?" If they suddenly found out Africans were suddenly inferior

IQ is a racist social construct created by eugenecist whites in order to justify discrimination against blacks. IQ means absolutely nothing, only that you're good at puzzles. Puzzles that whites have been trained at.

There are significantly more important things than IQ, like live, tolerance, empathy and equality.

All things that you racist whites seem to be lacking.

hurrr

Even if it came from data that focused on all blacks vs all whites with random education levels, it would still be a solid indicator because TONS of whites are also poor and don't have opportunities.

nothing will be done because blacks aren't inferior and they aren't going anywhere. In fact, they will become the majority soon and whites have to start getting used to a change of scenery.

The United States won't be a "White Country" for long. Deal with it, racists.

Everybody conquered lands back then lmfao fokin retards m9,

If I'm attracted to Donald Trump's nice ass, is that genetic?

We said WOMAN.

I don't think blacks are inferior, but my point is if it came out that blacks were inferior by some genetic or developmental factor, what would happen?" Would society suddenly consider them lesser, or would people just not care?

You guys aren't in control anymore. Don't get too cocky yet friend. Non whites are indeed stagnating and white liberals are the ones dying off.

Such a study would be racist to even conduct, so therefore will never happen. Not on our watch.

Admittedly WAS lazy B8. It's President of Croatia wanting fuck the Don

nice looking chin on the paki congrats pajeet

>culture is everything
Whatre u Roman?
Both matter

Beauty is subjective. Who is to say the aboriginal is not beautiful? Racists, obviously.

The idea that caucasian features are more desirable is nothing more than white supremacist propaganda.

Oh I see how you think. Friend did you know that 2 years ago the non white demographic started stagnating while the white demographic rebounded and white liberals are actually dying off same as ashkenazi Jews . This country isn't going much further than where we are now and not only that but soon the Supreme Court will be super in our favor for the next 30 years. Also these studies have already been conducted. Yes blacks are inferior get over it racist there will be no significant change in "scenery" from here on out. It's us vs you and next time there will be no 3rd parties your shining star Bernie will not be a viable candidate and your leftist ilk in the private sector are seen as a joke more than anything. Minorities race mix at a higher rate therefore are also breeding themeselves into a mix blob of shit so if we do end up like Brazil you know who stays in charge right? Not a lot of mixed and or negroes in political positions in Brazil huh? Who's really winning who is really on the right side of history? Don't you realize it's you infringing on others?

You post an ugly nigger. And a gorgeous white woman.

Of course all will say yes. Race matters.

But consider the alternative.

Now? Do I have your attention?

lol your not in control here. Blacks are inferior so are Hispanics and middle class women are meant to be in the kitchen get over it.

You really think so? White supremacy is a myth. KYS

Race may matter on very large scales, but it's hardly the only or even the most important criteria

Show me a list of every successful invention that is currently used that goes back to the beginning of time. Then cross reference that with the race of the person.. then make your own judgement

I lived in a relatively affluent community during my childhood and for a long time, there wasn't a single nigger in this town. Everyone here is a kike but it wasn't that big of a deal growing up.

Then niggers moved in and started blasting nigger music all night. I also started working in a town with perhaps the largest orthodox kike population outside of Israel and my hatred grew leaps and bounds. As the first post said, the only people who are in favor of diversity have lived sheltered lives and have never actually had to regularly interact with niggers or kikes.

youtu.be/5TecBTjl0RQ

>beautiful black woman
>posts mix breed
>okay.jpg

IQ matters.