>Required reading for stupid Americans
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

>Required viewing for Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=SyYSBBE1DFw

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>EU leaders says UK offer could 'worsen situation'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40378913

>Darren Osborne charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder following Ramavan incident
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40381794

>More than 800 homes in tower blocks in Camden evacuated because of fire safety concerns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40389148

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>Police confirm fire started by a fridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380584

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>US lying about Best Korea
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40377543

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4637048/Tommy-Robinson-filmed-punching-man-Royal-Ascot.html
imgur.com/z444fPC
youtube.com/watch?v=tyYVmx4Ae0Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Commission_on_the_National_Health_Service
youtube.com/watch?v=MqfOZa_bp_o
youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for phimosis

1st for THINGS

Question for bongalongs - when putting condom on, do you pull the skin back first or condom over the foreskin?

why would you put on a condom soft?

He was right

pull the foreskin back of course

Tommy Robinson in trouble again

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4637048/Tommy-Robinson-filmed-punching-man-Royal-Ascot.html

Some penises the foreskin doesn't auto retract. Pull back first user.

Does anyone want to kill me I'm pretty blackpilled

>tfw when had phimosis
>tfw cut

Does your skin come back automatically when hard?

JUST

yes, doesn't yours?

who are these freaks you speak of

Do it again Bomber Harris

Which CI are you?
imgur.com/z444fPC

What do you call the useless piece of skin on the end of a man's cock?

The woman.

This from Taki's Magazine today.

Harris was a war criminal...

No he wasn't.

House price crash inbound.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=tyYVmx4Ae0Y

Will a rise in interest rates cause it or will it happen naturally?

CI-4

i-is this your fetish?

How do we jump to a different timeline? I'm not black pilled enough to actually want Corbyn in government.

We need Graham to save the country.

This is an awful meme

I think you might be circumcised, lad.

How do we save the NHS lads?

HARD MODE - Don't just throw money at it

>Using condoms

Wew lad.

Tackle the horrific procurement standards and root out the corrupt civil servants who are lining their pockets via them.

>Killed Slavs
>Killed Brits
>Killed most white peoples in Europe

I'll never understand why neo nazis worship hitler when all he did was inflict war on Europeans. Why not worship something that actually grounded non whites around the world. Like the British Empire?

I'm not, when it's soft it covers it whole.

Repudiate PFI deals and imprison those who signed them.
Close the borders.
Deport all colonists.
Destroy the "internal market" designed by McKinsey that has driven costs through the roof and created an army of business managers.

>Remove kebab from the fucking premises
>Remove unnecessary treatments
>Start charging health tourists

stretch out the johnny like a bowl then drop my tackle in so the condom can snap shut around it

How a second Royal Commission?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Commission_on_the_National_Health_Service

Same

Strasser was the best Nazi

Reefer madness again?

this man knows

Simple, make the NHS bureaucracy earn a flat wage with a bonus that is based on quality of service.
Also charge everyone that isn't a UK citizen for care because why the fuck should we be given Mr Abdullah from Morocco free healthcare

Bomber Harris did nothing wrong. On that note, what's the deal with Brexit? Is it happening or not?

A classic picture showing how much of a middle class shitfest it has become.

yes

>not wearing a condom and having the it "mysteriously" break before you finish inside

CRASHING THE EU WITH NO SURVIVORS

youtube.com/watch?v=MqfOZa_bp_o

Can't wait till comrade Corbyn bans music that isn't keeping with communist values. All the students will be in tears.

>BASED Rafa BEnitez

>On that note, what's the deal with Brexit? Is it happening or not?
Yes it's happening, though Tory traitors are looking to stitch us up with a "transitional" deal which basically we means we join the EEA for 4 years then leave properly.

Problem is "transitional" deals always become permanent in politics

Most modern music is pretty openly pro-communist anyway.

They'll just be hopnig that the people don't remember that they opposed Corbyn

>Tfw people here don't realise who is behind the media

>tfw people think "based" news publications exist

The media is the business class, you twonks.

Thank you for giving Europe to Islam based Brits

no one here thinks that you twat

unless it mentions supreme leader or working the fields with happiness, it'll be band.

Wow thanks m8. Got any more pearls of wisdom?

Best option so far

Very close second imo

I cured my phimosis by graduated stretching.

>that white ginger Muslim
everytime

That's my town, Knutsford.

STOP BEING RACIST

You know us,
Gotta Destroy Civilisation

same, in hot bath/shower over maybe 6 months, very worth it if anyone is reading this with phimosis don't be afraid you can do it.

Got my van test tomorrow lads,

other than not driving it into a mosque, how do i not fuck this up

The people here blame the government for all their problems, whereas the government is the only thing preventing them from living in complete corporate tyranny.

The black-pilled people here don't realise that this is a manufactured reaction engendered by an enormous effort on the part of the business class to ensure they have the government by the throat.

cl-6
cutfags out

It looks quite nice.

i bet she smells a bit funky

Remove the right to free healthcare for anyone above a certain age (say, 90), and allow voluntary euthanasia for people above this age.

"Cradle-to-the-grave" welfare may have seemed appealing back when people didn't live that long and a lot of the adult population had just been killed in the war, but if we try to hold onto this ludicrous idea as the dependent population becomes larger than the working population, the money will eventually run out anyway, as people stop lending to us because we're borrowing vast amounts simply to keep hundreds of thousands of useless old crones in some undignified state of half-death.

Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game tbqh

I'd smash her EDL if you know what I mean

tick tick tick tick

Being an ugly cunt is just part and parcel of being a lefty

Just looked it up. The pub calls itself "The Angel @ King Street". Why the fuck do they do that? Village pub I used to go to changed from the Cock Inn to "The Place @ Headley Hills".

>tfw always wanted LotR warhammer but it was too expensive so Mum got me Warhammer Fantasy instead

How do we deal with the lying vaginal Jew menace?

aka all women

yes I got cheated on lads, already dropped her

but fuck women they're all dirt

>BTL to one day be BTFO.

Used to go to house parties in Bristol with people that were the Glastonbury going,crusty,hippy,lefty types. Can tell you for a fact that they'll never end up voting for Corbyn as they'll be too stoned to remember. Some of the worst people I've ever met

Tends to be for restaurants in hotels that are also open to public

One on the left is ready for anarchy with her expensive digital SLR. One on the right looks dangerously unhinged.

>keep spending goyim

Can't come soon enough.

Was looking to buy last year. £130k for a 2 bed flat in a shitty town.

What the fuck is going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E

#endfatshaming

I just gave an example of an ordinary pub doing it. In the South East it's everywhere.

Diana!

yay!

Reverse PFI
increase council funding for outreach and stuff. It takes a fraction of the price helping people stay healthy compared to treating illnesses.
Bring back nurse bursary and training of NHS employees to stop the need for relief staff at triple the price. Small initial payment compared to repeated payments to private firms.

Basically it needs some investment to bring down needless costs just to keep it running.

Very comfy place, not a single foreign face apart from the local Paki takeaway. The Angel is a pretty shit pub, its alright for a chain but there are far better pubs and bars further down King Street.

I hate these cunts so much. Why do we even give them the right to vote? They come to our country and suddenly have just as much right to affect the political system as the natives of this land.

That's immoral.