Odds of Trump winning a second term

Given the current political climate I think Trump is fucked come 2020. Liberals are more pissed off and more organized than ever. They won't become complacent due to skewed polls and will actually go out and vote more next time. Clinton already got more votes than him last time and that was with the right more energized than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8
thehill.com/homenews/administration/336802-rnc-comey-testimony-proves-trump-not-under-investigation
archive.is/p6sFO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there will be better voting laws soon. the left is eternally btfo once that happens

If the Zucc runs I imagine it'll be pretty close, nobody trusts either of them

what could possibly be better than the electoral college :)

How? Trump can't seem to get shit passed through any means other than executive order. If he can't even get a travel ban on terrorists done I don't see how such a massive change to voting laws is in the realm of possibility.

He's clearly a one-termer, his shtick will be old by 2020 and his opponents will have a much better chance against him. You never know though.

Just a reminder

He won't run in 2020. Pence will.

I'm really curious what the left will do.
Memes aside, we won in large part because the left was fucking insane with their anti-white and anti-Nativist bullshit, and was clearly very corrupt.
They do far haven't apologized or reformed a single thing, and that gives me hope.

This board is fucking done
Why the fuck can't mods just ban retards on sight?
Oh wait they'd have to ban themselves too
Fuck

well, mostly because such laws will save R seats in congress.

>Trying to meme Sugar Mountain as Potus
Kek, not gone happen. Normies know he is an NSA kike. It might be ok for them on a asocial platform, but not as Potus. I hope he runs desu, would maybe kill kikebook for good

>Given the current political climate
If maybe next time dems could concentrate on getting the woman, black, gay, muslim, hispanic, trans, abortion, open border, climate change and fag bathroom vote.. They could win!

Is it confirmed that Trump will be running for a second term?

Its more likely to be Trump vs Colbert... trust me

If they put this stupid bitch up a third time they for sure won't win.

Nobody is going to vote Facebook in as President. The other side needs someone credible, but they're just going to throw the election and put a lame corporate duck to further their own interests.

By 2020 liberals will have eaten each other into countless minorities and people who voted for Trump will vote for him again as long as weakass fags like Cuckenberg are his main opponents.

>ban people that have a different political opinion than you
Go back to The_donald if you want an echo chamber.

>Liberals are more pissed off and more organized than ever
Lol no.

Both the republicans and democrats are headless chickens at this point.

pretty fair i would say
who is going to run against him?
Democrats are divided hugly, they don't even have anyone who would win vs trump.
with the bernie scandal REEEddit is finished with bernie type people
the only thing the could do is run oprea or someone who will appeal to women and niggers
but most white women voted for Trump
so they are still fucked.

Actually I'm fairly certain trump has a 100% win chance in 2020 given the current climate, in particular because at this rate, in a year of rule he would have achieved more promises than every president before him combined in all their terms.

Trump is a 1-800-fix-shit-now president. Executive orders are quick and effective.

Say it with me folks:
MadDog 2020

Exactly how you would expect them to look.

But Mexicans are being kicked out. Easy win for us once they're gone

(((Cuckerberg))) is already ultra exposed for the worthless mega kike he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8

Voter id laws no illegals voting.

Democrats aren't organized
They're losing their shit.

>Given the current political climate I think Trump is fucked come 2020. Liberals are more pissed off and more organized than ever. They won't become complacent due to skewed polls and will actually go out and vote more next time. Clinton already got more votes than him last time and that was with the right more energized than ever.

They will pass voter IDs so no more Commiefornian vote-scams.

Also people are becomming aware of this shit as Antifa continue to shoot them selves in the foot.

Trump is bound to have a grand chance for being re-elected.

plus the fact that they all live in cities
and popular vote does mean anything
so their votes become meaningless after so many

You forget the fact that ICE aids cracking down on illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities, the liberal population is shrinking as a direct result of that and hopes of a "liberal surge" in 2020 are LITERALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY shrinking.

Sweetie.

>implying we cant divide and conquer liberals

I agree. The margins that gave him the victory were razor thin.
MI - 0.3%
WI - 1.0%
PA - 1.2%
FL - 1.2%

>As long as the candidate is moderately more charismatic than Hillary, the Dem votes will increase because they're fired up (or at least stay the same if fewer illegals manage to vote)
>Trump's votes will go down due to a small but significant fraction of his 2016 vote being disgusted with his neocon-ism, and will vote third party

And thus those key states will flip back to blue. Let's say he keeps Florida. Even just the other 3 would be enough to lose. And as much as I hate the Dems, Trump would deserve it if he continues his current shit path. I don't want a Dem president, but shit performance has to be punished. You can't reward a shit president with a second term, red or blue. Keep punting them out after 1 term, while 3rd party/independent vote increases. Never fall for the 'I'm Red/Blue but only to get elected, I'm really independent-minded!" meme again.

plus the fact that they all live in same cities
and popular vote does not mean anything
so their votes become meaningless

>Drumpf
some 74 year old redneck cokehead with backwards beliefs

&

>Zuckerberg
intelligent, and progressive silicon valley masster

what would a debate between the two be like?

I honestly think zuck would use his intelligence to confuse drumpf desu

They are organized in the sense they have collectively agreed not to give Trump an inch on anything, ever. I don't think it even matters who runs against Trump. Liberals will vote against Trump no matter who his opponent is.

They may be retards but they still have the right to vote.

The left will be stewing very angrily for the next 3 years. Everyone is desperate to hurt Trump in some way now, and casting a vote against him will make them feel righteous, so they will. Whereas conservatives will be so used to winning they will grow complacent.

The left is feeling held hostage right now, watching all of the progress they made over 8 years be undone (mostly out of spite), and will do whatever they can to break free. You've literally got political slogans like "Make America White Again" popping up ... this is going to ENRAGE people. Imagine seeing that, being an american citizen your whole life, and not being white?

Remember, the shoe was on the other foot for the past 8 years, and that is a big part of why Trump was elected -- but his uncontrolled vitriol is accelerating the process of the same thing happening to liberals... if he doesn't calm down and start acting like he cares about the entire country instead of only just middle america and coal miners, I don't think republicans will have a chance in 2020.

As long as the Democrats political slogan is "Minority vagina lives matter" they have no chance of winning a major election.

Except when kikes block them all and he pussies out and stops doing them

Its not a situation of a right vs left. Its a situation of "who can get the most votes from the middle". With constant riots, attacks, and general shenanigans and tomfoolery the swing voters aren't going to vote for the side causing all this physical havoc. They can complain that its Trump or even the right in general that causes more havoc, however, it certainly doesn't seem that way to the swing voters who just see a bunch of children throwing tantrums, breaking and burning shit. Unless that stops... immediately, and no "political" riots happen by the left for the next 4 years then MAYBE they have a shot of a victory

>normies complaining about normies

Wrong.

Trump is going to put the strictist voting laws into place we've ever seen, all under the pretence of "protecting our democracy" from meddling. His cabinet has already talked about it. The Russia thing is gonna backfire on the Dems in ways they can't even imagine. New voting security measures will lock out a huge chunk of Dem voters and illegal voters come 2020.

The Dems will really come to regret all this "hacked election" fuckery and calls for action. They're gonna get exactly that.

the guy thats on tap saying that he is for censoring his platform i a hot mic with mercel and how is responsible for the death of a man for blasphemy by handing his info over to a therd world dictator? trump will win a second term

people are waking up and becoming intelligent, so there's no chance they're going to vote republicans

society is proving that minorites integrate well. look at colleges

society is also proving that women are just as capable as men, if not even better. young women earn more than young men. and colleges are 60% women.

america will be a matriarchy

>You've literally got political slogans like "Make America White Again" popping up
>>>/plebbit/

Trump will get re-eletected just on the basis that the Democrats are in complete disarray and have no strong candidate to run

It'll either be Biden or Booker and the Berniebros won't vote for either of them

Same as Trump vs Jeb
Cuckerberg is pure cringe.

>concern troll

0/10 retard. you morons tried this garbage before and it failed miserably. fuck off and huff cyanide you obvious piece of shit.

This is True also
national voter ID is coming soon

With Kayne running I expect a black only party to come around.

>people are waking up and becoming intelligent
Yeah, that's why the vast majority of the counties voted trump and not Hillary.
>minorities integrate
BLM and several Pislam attacks proved otherwise

Daily reminder that Zuck rhymes with Cuck and you will never hear the end of "Zuck the Cuck" ultimately ending in a fail for the democratic party lol

Yeah the whole debate is useless until you guys get voter IDs. No voter ID is the most retarded thing ever.

60% of hillary's vote where minorities
I would love to see an all black party
Dems would be finished, forever.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahwhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahaha

If the economy stays decent and tax reform and healthcare get passed, 2020 is in the bag. Otherwise, Trump will need to start a ware.

Can be avoided with the original German pronunciation which is essentially "Tzook" (-erberg), but I don't know how that sounds to American ears.

>everyone who questions Trumps infallibility is a concern troll
Is it difficult for you to go through life knowing there are people who don't share your opinions?

>Yeah, that's why the vast majority of the counties voted trump and not Hillary.
I'm not talking about countryside retards with guns who listen to alex jones

>BLM and several Pislam attacks proved otherwise
if you want to say that BLM and radicval islam represent the majority, then I might as well say that white people are all represented by trump, tommy robinson, and that van driver who killed those innocent muslim children, and the KKK

Pissed off libs? Who cares.

The Dems have no one on deck that is worthy of a national campaign.

Zuck can't win shit. He has negative charisma. On stage he's awkward and worth mocking.

Eh, depends on his accomplishments going into it.
If he manages 2-3 big ticket items like Tax Reform, Trumpcare and atleast groundwork laid on the wall he has an okay chance given incumbency.

That being said those 2-3 things are fucking massive, and he needs atleast one to have even a shot. Even if he does a few little token things that are unquestionably good, it won't be good enough for the normies, but proving himself will shore up his hardened support and i would say bring in enough fence sitters of equal or greater number than the 'FUCK BLUMPF' retards who didn't vote last year.

You can't sustain outrage for 4 years, so long as none of this russia shit sticks, legitimate accomplishments (after both Bush and Obama), ESPECIALLY something as visible as a wall will definitely give him an edge, and i think everyone with half a brain sees through zucc the cucks shicanery.

The Dems strongest candidate, Biden, will be night 80 and 2020. Otherwise they have no one.

Lol, good thing felons can't vote.

Yeah that is the thing - they kinda fucked themselves by using idpol so strongly since Obama 2012. Idpol is like a drug to them - they can't seem to stop it and it is pissing a lot of people.

They will have to tread very carefully on how they walk the idpol path over the next 3 years. With control of all the main information and communication institutions and all the money and all the noise- and we are talking 1000s of hours of air time and 100s of millions of dollars - they still are not making much head way.

Trump admin needs to get ID laws passed quick and the left needs to chimp out more (which they will)

>Executive orders are quick and effective.
Wtf I love Obama now

>>Zuckerberg
intelligent, and progressive silicon valley maSSter uncle tom sell out bitch, namely to creating the main tool of Orwellian big brother control.

wtf are these claims, literally what level of intelligence do you represent

people are waking up and becoming intelligent, so there's no chance they're going to vote republicans

>people are waking up and becoming intelligent, therefore they're going to automatically choose my own political bias I hold

society is proving that minorites integrate well. look at colleges

>This is not true. Multiculturalism has led to tribalism and ethnic enclaves, which will eventually lead to balkenization if you don't do anything about it.

society is also proving that women are just as capable as men, if not even better. young women earn more than young men. and colleges are 60% women.

america will be a matriarchy

>Because surely you sound like the intelligent type to of done research in how matriarchal society occurs, let alone the incredibly ignorant sweeping judgement that "women perform roles in society as good as men" when this is obviously relative to a variety of cases for a number of reasonable cases.

JUST.

>russia shit
what russia shit?
you mean the stuff that he wasn't even being investigated on

thehill.com/homenews/administration/336802-rnc-comey-testimony-proves-trump-not-under-investigation

Profit denial
archive.is/p6sFO

>Orwellian big brother control.
We already have that

He definitely won't win if there is still no wall. He needs to get to work already.

And so hey, might as well just outright vote for literally it's iconic creator in complete irony

>I think Trump is fucked come 2020
First of all, I'm not convinced Trump will actually run in 2020, even if we assume he doesn't get impeached by the rabid "muh Russia" crowd. He mostly became president to prove he could, and to raise the value of his brand name. He's been talking about how difficult his job is, and he's getting quite old. I could totally understand if he decided to retire at the end of his term.

That said, if he does run in 2020, I'm sure he'd win. His main weakness against Clinton was that she had a lot more campaign money than him. Normally Republicans get more money than Democrats, but corporations saw Trump as a "chaos candidate" and so they donated to Clinton, who was regarded as more stable. In 2020, Trump would not be a chaos candidate. He would be the incumbent candidate. His policies have turned out to basically favor the corporations, just like every neocon politician. He hasn't drained the swamp, he's invited Goldman-Sachs into the white house. In 2020, Trump is sure to get lots of campaign money. He is the establishment now. So Trump's biggest weakness in 2016 will be gone in 2020. Barring something disastrous happening under his presidency, if Trump does decide to run in 2020, he will almost certainly win.

>old redneck cokehead with backwards beliefs
Why bother worrying about dumb redneck whites, they are just the minority and could never sway an election. Hillary proved this point when she won last November

Trump has slightly better than 50/50 chance. The electoral college is still how we elect presidents, and the left isn't as organized and motivated as you think (outside of cali and nyc). Look at the Georgia special election as an indicator.

idk, they even made a movie about how much of a lying thieveing dick zucc is

...I never understood the whole thing with voting registration and whatever kind of weird system you people have in the US

in europe everyone has an ID and you're required to have it with you at all times. You need an ID for everything that has to do with bureaucracy and you can't vote without it.

Everyone who is over 18 and is a citizen is automatically registered to be able to vote in all elections.

So nobody can vote "illegally".

How does it work over there?

>dems keep losing election
>d-drumpf better watch out in 2020!
Nah. Unless he shits the bed somehow, he's got a second term pretty easily.

Nigga you and i know that, but with MSM and Dems shilling and constant repeating of lies over 4 years, it's going to enrage and enflame normies, and if it's not put to bed (and doesn't wipe out too many of his surrogates which can, has and will continue be used to cast aspersions on Trump himself regardless of the legitimacy of such accusations), it's a major attack avenue for anyone running against him and if it's still lingering in 4 years time it's a major road block he will need to overcome.

>Liberals are more pissed off and more organized than ever.
>more organized than ever

AHAHAHAHAH

The Democrat Primaries are going to be a shitshow.

>Zucc awkwardly sweating and failing to look human
>Meme people like Kanye
>Batshit insane ethnic supremacists like Kamala Harris popping her booty and chanting KILL WHITEY

Trump has it in the bag. The 2020 election will be between Trump and some ethnic minority running on the "Murder everyone who isn't part of my group" ticket. Trump will be the sensible candidate running against a fucking madman/madwoman.

The big black cock will win in 2020

Here a lot of Democrats think its racist to require people to have an ID to vote.

>literally it's iconic creator
(You) actually believe that shit? Nigga we had it well before kikebook even came out. Also who the fuck implied we just outright vote for him?

Liberals doubled down on all that shit that has made people fucking hate them in the first place.

Not sure that's a great strategy.

Trump's just keeping the seat warm for him

>Here a lot of Democrats think its racist to require people to have an ID to vote.

Why would it be racist?

I mean, so you DON'T have to have some kind of ID when you vote?

How the fuck does that work?

Lol nice bate.

Because illegal immigrants and niggers have a hard time getting ID, so it's racist.

Are you seriously this fucking retarded? BLM is representative of the millions who support it. Those individuals you mentioned don't compare. False equivalence much? The kkk has been dead for decades (unfortunately).

Trump will win again. No question about it.

This guy could beat Trump.

I'm not gonna lie, Camacho is charismatic as fuck.

lol yeah they integrate so well pic related.
people are waking up to vote republican not the other way around
no one ever said that women arnt as capable as men they just had different wants in life and with feminism falling apart atm women themselves are waking up from the muh patriarchy bull shit
so much for your matriarchy

The Dems don't have any message other than Trump is Hitler, and thats not going to cut it. They may be energized, but I don't think thats enough to persuade independents/undecideds.

OP is a raging faggot.

>Why would it be racist?

Because Republicans would defund any offices in niggertown meaning niggers would have to ride 3 busses instead of 1 to go pick it up.

Or they're poor so they can't afford a 20 dollar card.

Don't get me wrong, even fucking India can manage Voter IDs so i put no stock in leftists claims, but those two are the big ones i see whenever this shit comes up online, there are like a dozen solutions to both problems, first and foremost Dems don't want it because it would remove large amounts of voter fraud that favors them. Republicans want it because it's a new way to gerrymander and it helps them by hurting the dems.

Most states require some kind of ID. Here in Michigan, you need photo ID.

In Republican areas this does the job well enough. In Democrat areas, it leads to exactly the kind of abuse you could imagine. Several hundred thousand dead people voted for Kennedy when he ran for president, for example. Likewise, simply gaming the system is also common. About half a million or so votes were falsely cast for Hillary from Detroit.

The Democrats have several arguments against Voter ID:

>Blacks are too stupid to carry ID
>Blacks are too stupid to know how to get ID
>Blacks don't know how to read
>Mexicans are too stupid to carry ID
>Mexicans are too stupid to know how to get ID
>Mexicans don't know how to read

The 24th amendment prevents states from instituting a poll tax. The Democrats argue that making people pay to get their ID constitutes a poll tax (As Blacks and Mexicans aren't good with money). The Republicans counter with the idea that the States/Feds will pay for it. The Democrats then argue that because the government gets money from taxation that Blacks are indirectly forced to pay for the ID, thereby paying a poll tax. Republicans then counter with saying that the 24th amendment is pointless then as running voting costs money and since the Democrats define everything as a poll tax then voting as a whole shouldn't be allowed. The Democrats then counter with any of the six arguments I greentexted.

With Kids turning to nationalism and with liberalism being avoided. No they won't, Half of ANTIFA's members are pushing 40 while the rest are just gender studies graduates. Plus with immigration bills like the RAISE act which would support White immigration being reinstated. The Democrats won't have third worlders or leftists to push towards anymore. Trump maybe president but the liberals and Jews control more things then he does. Nationalism is only starting to grow more in America within the Youth.

Their other message is 'we need more immigrants' which is a hard sell anywhere that isn't flooded with shitskins already.