Can we stop pretend like he isn't autistic soon? I'm getting tired of his retarded behaviour

Can we stop pretend like he isn't autistic soon? I'm getting tired of his retarded behaviour

Other urls found in this thread:

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/5000-kriminelle-og-200-netvaerk-der-bliver-flere-udsatte-omraader-i-sverige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you paying attention to what little kids do in other countries?

He's 11 but developed early so looks like a teenager. This makes his behavior look off, but he's just a child.

>taking photo of royal guards is autistic

"Little kids"

At what point does one develop the ability to act like a fucking human, 18? He's a fucking retard

Look there's no way to prove he's autistic besides I think they're told to stand at attention like that.

He's clearly using the front camera to get a pic of mumsy

>Taking photos of the place you will live at for 8 years

Does his father never talk to him?

Why would you spend time with this

>that flag

your whole political "elite" never progressed past the mental age of 12, believing all the garbage they do, including the majority of your country.

spend your time stalking swedish children, ahmed.

>the flag

Dont you have better things to do?

>royal guards
kek

I just saw him in the news again and he is taking pictures of the fucking guards

Trump can't even run a family let alone a country, Learn to parent you fat cheeto

So what? It's not like he is the president, he is just a kid

Not only a faggot, but it seems like my neighbor is a pedophile.

quit chicken hawking a kid

>royal guard
SON, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIEET.
Royal Guards actually have style. Why is American ceremonial uniform so bland? I think the only uniforms worse are the French and Spanish ones.

why do you care about some 11 year old in another country? i know sweden has a lot of kid diddlers, but come on dude.

If Baron accidentally shared nudes of himself would you nut to his boipussy or restrain yourself out of respect for Trump?

He's taking a picture of the Chad that's currently banging his mom

>Just a kid

Can't tell you how many times you hear this from people who make excuses

typical white

Thats a marine if im not mistaken

Because America spends money on weapons and healthcare for fat military wives with big tits instead of silly uniforms for a silly old lady with a silly hat.

Plus that guy is just a Marine in his regular dress uniform.

Do you think Trump fapped or cried when Macron destroyed Melanias peach?

Kys you degenerate piece of Muslim-loving shit. Don't speak about anything going on in America; your country is so fucked that it's painful to listen to. I hope you personally along with your family will be dead soon.

can we stop bullying the trump kid, he is neither autistic he is just a kid; actualy he is kinda like a pet of the white house. You dont fuck with pets mate you take care of them no matter how much autistic they re you love them and they love, maybe cats dont love you. But love your stupid and autisitc pets

He just turned 11. Pretty sure his IQ would blows yours out of the water at any rate. Instead of focusing on an 11 year old, you might want to focus on all your current influx of Muslim problems. They are many.

i agree, but your fuzzy hats are a little ridiculous

Lmao Trumpanzees go apeshit when you talk about Barron's autism. Does it strike a little too close to home?

61 no go zones in your country.

dr.dk/nyheder/udland/5000-kriminelle-og-200-netvaerk-der-bliver-flere-udsatte-omraader-i-sverige

Meanwhile, I can't even tell you anything about Sweden's political leadership other than that they have a mighty thirst for North African cum.

How does it feel to be from a country so cucked that you have spend your free time fretting over the mental state of an 11 year old American?

He's probably using snapchat since he's almost 6' tall and the President's son, and thus the most popular kid at whatever middle school he's going to. I imagine it's pretty cool to an 11 year old and his friends.

i still acted like an autistic child when i was 15, and Barron is gen Z so he is even worse off

It's almost like have a first family we like. Stay jealous.

Why not both? Fap followed by endless sorrow and regret.

What page in google did you have to go to to pull that link up senpai. Danish even. I'm impressed

>Can we stop pretend

No.

The fuck? The man in the photo is USMC.

no

no, its that he's just an 11yo kid that's had all this shit thrown all over him. Some things should be off limits. He doesnt deserve to be scrutinized.

GLORY AND HEALTH TO THE EMPEROR-PRINCE

Barron is The Expert, Master of the Cyber. He exists on a different plane of enlightenment than do you and I. Be grateful he doesn't smite you for your insolence.

Macron? kek.
He's a little cucked manlet. His wifemom is the ugliest of creatures

This is a true statement.

It's more the fact that you have so little to attack the right with you have to resort to bullying children solely because of their parental association. This is why the left is losing, because it's filled with retards who constantly have to spew moronic shit at 120 decibels that in no way helps the whole.

he's a royal guard. baron is the son of the emperor

I'd rather play with mummy's cunny instead of daddy's beer belly

maybe he's gay on top of being autistic

He is a boy

What you think you are seeing here as autism is actually Kike programing in YOUR head telling you boys who act like boys are bad diseased mentally ill.

They aren't. It is the kike programing that is

>Proud eurocuck posts idiotic comment
>Realizes he's lowenergy
>Kills self
This is Sup Forums newfag
>Barron is /ourguy
GTFO but KYS first

Holy shit

See this shit, Barron? Hippies are not your friends, don't trust them

come down dude. that high horse is way to high for you sweden.

He is a fucking kid you Swedish retard.He also happens to have real autism, not the bullshit autism that Sup Forums has.

He's a typical American kid. Leave him be lads.

>Trump makes horrible comments
>His sperm produced an autistic offspring

I'm so fucking happy he's autistic. Fuck you Donald

Yes he's taking photos of the most important house in America he'll get to live in for 8 short years of his entire life. Why wouldn't he want a bunch of photos he can look back on when he's Trump's age?

redditposters LEAVE

tired of your autistic kekistan shit

100% agree. I think we started wearing them when our soldiers took the bearskin hats of Napoleon's Old Guard (I think). I think we should wear the Pith helmets instead. Look very cool. Pic related.

this was one pathetic thread lmao

hes 11. I was a goober then too except not as tall

>Don Jr's reaction to that final attempt.

It's pretty boss he acts like himself in a fucking publicly filmed skybox

Reminds me of this

>when you have 500 ping

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin'?

lol yeah let's make fun of the 11 year old who gets to ride in private jets, helicopters and see the world and is documenting it for himself.

Your leaders are letting thousands of ahmeds flood your streets and rape your women and children and you're worried about the son of the leader of the greatest nation in the world. Typical Swede.

>style
you mean looking like total clowns?

Sending white house plans to the Kremlin

Lay off the kid.

>(you)

You do realize he was just saying "fuck off" in a way that she wouldn't notice because he's annoyed right? I think you're autistic because you don't realize literally every 11 year old does stuff like that

Your soldiers look like boy scout retards.
The bearskins are a bit too tall, but it's alright because it represents our victory over that Corsican manlet.
What victory has Mexico ever had besides swarm the USA with turdworlders?

Can we stop pretending like Svens are white?
It clear that they are just albino niggers who were sent by (((them))) from the middle east in order to create an Islamic invasion staging ground in Europe.

He's 10 years old. TEN YEARS OLD

Give him a break, I was wetting my bed, building towers with tin cans, pretending to have large scale battles in the house with plastic soldiers, and having he-man action figure fight plastic t-rex when I was 10

Literally no relatives, or friends of friends, or even friends of people that I know, have even been groped here, let alone raped. And I live in Stockholm. Rape is more common in LA than it is in our densest of suburbs.

Get off stormfront, nibba

If that's the implication then you should be looking internally at your own country for hiding actual news and facts. But then again your name is probably Abdul so why would you care.

he's collecting photos for his /k/ folder

#notallswedes

>131330574
Thanks for the (you) ahmed.

Well duh, he was born to freaky old parents, of course he's retarded.

Nah point was that he had to find an obscure source from fucking denmark to make his point.

I bet that 11 year old would beat you in an IQ test, top your SAT scores, and slap the shit out of you.

and now we understand why trump takes such a keen interest in autism

Sorry Swede faggot your Autism and KUCKERY have doom your whole nation , at least he understand his environment . Swede's have gone full faggot beta males to Islamic shitskins . Kill yourself faggot your life is over and means nothing , even in your own pathetic country .

>Mex mocking style

Yeah tbqh when I was 10 I autisticly built this K'nex roller coaster by myself then cried like a bitch when my sisters smashed it

>he isn't autistic soon
>soon
that's not how it works, user

focus on not getting killed by a hand grenade of peace instead, user

Kek

>British nigger talking shit about real armies
Watch and learn anglo scum. Meds have style unlike dirty Brits.

i feel for your 10 yr old self

Look like a bunch of bland twats. Spaniards look like village people, and you look like second-rate police officers. What happened to the grandeur of the Napoleonic Era?

those are some yuge eyebrows

everyone has a potbelly. Kind of embarrassing desu

>sweden
opinion discarded

That's because they are the ones guarding the Elysee. The mounted guards are more fit

Man what kind of shit life are you living if this little boy is the focal point of your life