Dixie thread! The other reached its limits and i'm not sure if anybody else is making one!

Dixie thread! The other reached its limits and i'm not sure if anybody else is making one!

Topics : Seccession! Freedom! ETERNAL YANKEE. Our States and their histories and nature.

Welcome : Confederate bros. Southern bros. Secessionist bros. Texas bros. Based international supporters.

Not welcome : Yankee and Jewnited States shills. That butthurt canadian. Federalist dicklickers. Skinheads.

Northern Florida reporting in! Let's keep the fire rising brothers!

Bump! Hail Florida!

FreefloridaDOTorg!

Hail the Southland!

Just finished living in NYC for years, moving back down south soon. Pretty happy about it too.

Bumporoonietenderloonie!

Georgia here.
I'm currently behind enemy lines working for the summer on Nantucket.

Be glad to have you back, Senpai. Just help us and our freedoms and stuff k?

Be safe, Brother!

Grab your guns and your tendies, brothers! It's time to take to the streets and make some noise!

TN here. Listening to some sermons and playing games this evening.

Last thread hit almost 350 replies and 120 images. Dunno how many posters but jeebers it was great!

How does it feel to be the most nigger like of the Anglosphere?

Hell yeah. About to grab some popeyes and watch the patriot.

Based Gibson is based.

Easy to be niggerfied when you're population is half also niggerfied blacks after nearly 175 years of niggerficiation and social and economic warfare.

Try harder billy

Bump!

Bump for Georgia! Florida needs her sister state.

Bump for Texas!

Bump for Arkansas!

Always been pretty dubious of the idea that enlisting negroes in mass would have somehow saved the south. Even with black troops the south still would have been heavily outnumbered and the contraband still would have been targeted by union forced for seizure.

Generally due to all the post civil rights racial propaganda I think people forget that slaves probably did more for the southern war effort on the farms and in the factories and mines than all the blacks that enlisted in Union armies combined.

Ulster supports you.

Honestly, I really like these threads. They make me feel more connected to farther neighbors and brothers.

(mississippi guy here btw. originally from florida.)

Bump!

I agree. It really fills me with a lot of love for our people and nation. It makes me glad to see the threads do well, too.

Michigan yankee here sick of the fucking coastal libs ruining our damn country with their libtard sjw elitism.

Next time it kicks off and you Dixie boys need some backup, lets just say theres a whole lotta midwest and mountain state boys that'll be joining you lot. We're getting real tired of being puppets for the liberal elites, hence the Redpilling of the so-called Blue Wall. Just look at what they did to fucking Detroit.

But the best part is the libs can't guilt trip us or try to say we lost, because our states fucking won the war for the north and we never had no slaves.

Im going to be passing through Richmond for one night in July, I was wondering what the deal is with the Museum of the Confederacy - worth stopping in? How long should I plan for a proper visit?

texas checking in

Hail the confederacy! How are YOU going to remove the ETERNAL YANKEE from your community?!

For the Southland!

Bump!

TN checking in.

Does Kentucky count this time? It's always kind of 50/50 in these threads.

Make it double.

Evening fellow TN brothers

Where is my florida senpai at?

Evening.

Gotta tell you, my wife and I are 'Bama borne and bred (Roll Tide), but we are loving the hell out of Knoxville. Hell of a state you guys have here.

Only been to TN once to play a music fest of sorts. It was beautiful landscape. North carolina was breathtaking though

Bump for more Dixie bros!

Ignoring the roll tide (not diss to Bama just my cousin screaming this in my ear enough has given me nightmares) I can say Alabama is a beautiful state as well and so is East TN. I live in West TN though. My kin were pretty much the first settlers to several counties in this area. Although now my family reaches from the Carolinas to California all the way up to Alaska and across to sea to several parts of Europe at this point.

Oh yeah, we lived in NC before moving here - absolutely breathtaking.

No insult taken.

That's awesome, dude. I need to do more genealogy research of my own family.

I do it when I'm just posting on threads like this or when I'm bored. I've found a lot for just a little hobby I do when I got nothing else.

I'd love to go to Cumberland Caverns, 1/2 way between Chattanooga & Nashville, to see Bluegrass Underground.

Cumberland Caverns is home to the award-winning PBS concert series, Bluegrass Underground. Incredible concerts monthly, live from over 333 feet underground! Bluegrass Underground is a monthly concert series recorded live, for radio, in the Volcano Room of Cumberland Caverns, more than 333 feet underground.