Gimme a break, Trump

If you will build that wall, why is it summer already and not a single stone for the wall has being put on the border?

This is all just pathetic! The wall was supposed to be finished by now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auZRVqrCLY8
hooktube.com/watch?v=auZRVqrCLY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does he keep saying they'll build a wall but never actually starts building it?

People believe it, so why not?

stfu and watch.
He will deliver and I would shit on your face when it happens, but I know you are into that shit so I won't.

>only 5 months out of 48
>why hasn't he done everything he promised, goys- er, i mean, fellow trump supporters?

Well looks like I'm a BASED TULSIPEDE now.

funds are being allocated

stop shilling

>He will deliver
When is that? When we are all dead and dusted and America is 90% Hispanic?

>>why hasn't he done everything he promised,
He promised a wall would go up quickly and he would take steps within his first 100 days to stop all drug trade from Mexico and Mexico will pay for it.

I am disappointed. Sad!

They have the funds already, they don't need to allocate them, you deluded imbecile.

because you're an idiot, that knows nothing about construction projects, and their phases.

BUILD
WALL

The bidding process for wall designs is open, and they're ironing out how it will be funded. If someone creates a viable power producing solar wall that pays for itself congress can't shut it down by refusing to fund it.
The wall is happening.

don't try to explain they still won't understand that most construction project months/years, to Design, Bid, and then finally Build.

construction will begin shortly after the summer ends.

nations have borders
people flee from shit-holes

nuff said

fuck yea

Trump is an idiot.

>bill clinton schooling trump:

youtube.com/watch?v=auZRVqrCLY8

hooktube.com/watch?v=auZRVqrCLY8

How can we ever do this when it's clear the U.S government is filled with traitors who are willing to let parasites destroy it?

Without a government loyal to the country, Trump can never fulfill his agenda.

>the pre-existing funds to maintain the existing wall are enough to pay for a new $30 million expansion double the size
Pakistan education

>why is it summer already and not a single stone for the wall has being put on the border?

theyve already begun building a wall in Sunland Park between Juarez and El Paso

>yfw this happened literally walking distance from Laredo, Texas, on the other side

by the way, I thought you liberals were moving to Canada because GLOMPF... why not move to Mexico?

wtf im a tulsi gabbard supporter now based amnesty open borders!!

Make sure americans hire us indians for cheap labor to build the huuuuge wall :)
Just like how saudi arabia did to build those massive skyscrapers!!

You dumb or something? Design has to be settled on, planning has to occur, land rights and eminent domain issues, contracts have to be negotiated and signed, etc. It all takes time, and employs many, many people and businesses before they start breaking dirt.
And no, it wasn't supposed to be finished yet, not even close. It has started, you just don't understand the process that needs to occur in such a large scale project.

The only way he gets reelected is if he builds the wall. Or if the dems run an unelectable bag of shit again.