>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

world.kbs.co.kr/special/northkorea/contents/news/news_view.htm?No=42218&lang=e
business-standard.com/article/news-ians/pyongyang-marks-day-of-anti-us-struggle-117062600159_1.html
nasdaq.com/article/new-us-ambassador-to-china-says-north-korea-a-top-priority-20170625-00090
channelnewsasia.com/news/world/s-korea-s-moon-heads-to-us-as-north-threat-grows-8978700
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/26/japan-alert-residents-told-seek-shelter-lie-ground-event-north/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-raqqa-idUSKBN19G0WU
almasdarnews.com/article/u-s-led-coalition-effort-syrian-government-defeat-isis-welcome/
southfront.org/israeli-air-force-launched-airstrikes-on-syrian-army-positions-for-third-day-in-row-media/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/231568
sputniknews.com/europe/201706261054967435-russia-opposes-weapons-supplies-ukraine/
ndtv.com/world-news/if-baghdadi-is-dead-next-isis-leader-likely-to-be-saddam-era-officer-1716345
twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/878868053840154625
rfsl.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RFSL_Nyanlända_broschyr_2016-03-03.pdf
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/879119822243725313
archive.is/RoGxK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am not making the next thread

Someone else must make the next thread

OP is gone.

>N. Korea: No Inter-Korean Dialogue with Sanctions in Place
world.kbs.co.kr/special/northkorea/contents/news/news_view.htm?No=42218&lang=e

>Pyongyang marks Day of Anti-US Struggle
business-standard.com/article/news-ians/pyongyang-marks-day-of-anti-us-struggle-117062600159_1.html

>New U.S. ambassador to China says North Korea a top priority
nasdaq.com/article/new-us-ambassador-to-china-says-north-korea-a-top-priority-20170625-00090

>S Korea's Moon heads to US as North threat grows
channelnewsasia.com/news/world/s-korea-s-moon-heads-to-us-as-north-threat-grows-8978700

>Japan on alert: Residents told to seek shelter or lie on ground in event of North Korea missile attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/26/japan-alert-residents-told-seek-shelter-lie-ground-event-north/

>U.S.-backed Syrian groups take Raqqa district from Islamic State
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-raqqa-idUSKBN19G0WU

>U.S.-led coalition: Any effort by Syrian government to defeat ISIS would be welcome
almasdarnews.com/article/u-s-led-coalition-effort-syrian-government-defeat-isis-welcome/

>ISRAELI AIR FORCE LAUNCHED AIRSTRIKES ON SYRIAN ARMY POSITIONS FOR THIRD DAY IN ROW – MEDIA
southfront.org/israeli-air-force-launched-airstrikes-on-syrian-army-positions-for-third-day-in-row-media/

>Syrian mortars, for third time in two days, hit Israel, sparking fire in Golan Heights

>Russia 'Strongly' Opposes Weapons Supplies to Ukraine: Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said that Kiev and Washington do not currently discuss the supplies of lethal weapons, however, Ukraine expects that the United States will provide Kiev with defensive weapons and that the relevant decision will be taken this year
sputniknews.com/europe/201706261054967435-russia-opposes-weapons-supplies-ukraine/

AWOO~

no snek tred

"Zyklon" Don

If you don't love JCs, you aren't human, let alone a real Trump supporter.

>sputniknews
Could you at least respond to me as to why you are still using this as an info source to post?

Is Moon still being retarded about the THAAD deployment? What's the deal with China saying they're on board with Nork denuclearization? Is that legit?

>U.S.-led coalition: Any effort by Syrian government to defeat ISIS would be welcome
LMAO

>only one million

Not good enough. Let us know when it gets closer to a billion

Who /burger/ here?

love it

>Army Col. Ryan Dillon, spokesman for the coalition, told reporters at the Pentagon that the U.S. goal is to defeat IS wherever it exists. If others, including the Syrian government and its Iranian and Russian allies, want to fight the extremists as well, then “we absolutely have no problem with that,” he said, speaking from Baghdad.

>“If it looks like they are making a concerted effort to move into ISIS-held areas, and if they show that they can do that, that is not a bad sign,” Dillon said, referring to forces of Syrian President Bashar Assad. “We are here to fight ISIS as a coalition, but if others want to fight ISIS and defeat them, then we absolutely have no problem with that.”

B-but I thought America loved ISIS

Educate yourselves please, the Trump movement is a ceaspool of highschool drop-outs and infowars subscribers, it's absolutely embarising!

This is actually the most humanitarian thing to do. If we keep artificially inflating their populations, at some point we won't be able to afford it, and all of the funding will be gone overnight. Then hundreds of millions would starve within months.

Buckley was a paleo con he would have hated what Republicans became before Trump.

>Give people anti-AIDS drugs free of charge
>They no longer fear death
>Fuck more people, spread disease further
Killing with kindness

>Then hundreds of millions would starve within months.

Why? Europe will take them.

is there a list of leaders in isis who still need to die?

Rate my dinner ?/10
It's a breakfast burrito

...are we supposed to hate all Jews?

8/10

no /mental ingredients/ out of 10

Agree/disagree?

Does this mean we can be friends with the general-that-shall-not-be-named?

He was killed when a case of Stingers they were airdropping to them landed on him.

>JC
what?

Last resort when can't find other sources covering a particular story unfortunately. Everyone knows that you should take whatever they say with a pinch of salt.

Iyad al-Obaidi and Ayad al-Jumaili.
ndtv.com/world-news/if-baghdadi-is-dead-next-isis-leader-likely-to-be-saddam-era-officer-1716345

Middle school nipponese girls

I guess i'm a real supporter then :)

>"r-really, they're being n-nazis"
is there anyone left who's not decided on this already?

also whats with the trains?

They still found a c train train?

>sargon
Goddamnit I hate this motherfucker. This is all his doing.

I don't like these e-celebs but this was mildly funny

twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/878868053840154625

Holy shit, Sweden.
rfsl.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RFSL_Nyanlända_broschyr_2016-03-03.pdf

>Sweden produces this guide for instructions on sex to illegal immigrants.
>they warn them not to contact authorities so they're not deported.

In Mexico, they have brochures that tell illegals how to skirt the authorities here. Are any of these sanctuary cities creating content like this? If so, we need to stop it NOW. It's disturbing. Also, Trump needs to do regime change in Sweden

Will /sg/ be cool with us again?

>liking the ones that won't fucking go home..

Why do those women have penors

No

>ISRAELI AIR FORCE LAUNCHED AIRSTRIKES ON SYRIAN ARMY POSITIONS FOR THIRD DAY IN ROW – MEDIA

>Syrian mortars, for third time in two days, hit Israel, sparking fire in Golan Heights

Jews back at it again

They're men.

Is this fucking REAL? Like, the government spent taxpayer money to make this? Holy fucking shit.

Ive never seen a physical copy of this thank god.

God bless Trump
Even Steam has become unhinged.

SWEDEN YES!!!
They don't say "YES" for nothing.

twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/879119822243725313

THE CURRENT STATE OF THE ALT LITE LEL

Of course. They distribute them to illegals.
Sven. Please. Run for office. Save your country.

DEFEND THIS

It's like they're trying to whip up their guests into a rage

Although to be fair it was the retarded Syrians who can't aim their goddamn mortars that caused the response of the Israelis.

What is this? What's going on?

mommy

Is she getting blacked?

god damn

How do you "collude" with racism? Explain this.

Well this is surprising and interesting..

The (((Fine Bros))) just released a video going against censorship and PC culture...

that's actually funny

It might have had something to do with the BLM riots in Charlotte....

I remember calling it at the time, blocking the road was only going to make people scared and pissed off and vote for Trump. Honestly Trump should start funding BLM and encourage them to block more highways, kek.

Based black guy.

the digits

what does it mean, kek???

what's interesting about it?
just jews scheming as usual

Is it a meme or did Cernovich really fuck a dude?

>singing songs written by a literal marxist
Really? Fuck peace. THESE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL AND ENSLAVE US.

HOLY FUCK.

>"Alt Right" (((Figurehead)))
do you really need to ask?

this THREAD is nothing but a cesspool of voat gamergate faggots.
YOU WILL LEAVE
YOU WILL LIKE IT

The video specifically critiques shitting on males, whites, straight people, modern progressives..

archive.is/RoGxK
>Anyone outraged by the potential collusion of Team Trump should examine these final decisions from our highest court. Without the race-based election hacking that the Court now definitely outlaws, a Trump campaign would have never been possible. What’s more, our seven-year struggle to win this fight offers a deeply divided nation a clear way forward.

Gerrymandering is election hacking

*blocks your awoo*

wtf i love trump now

that's a big ass

Importing spics and niggers who vote for gibs is also election hacking.

d-delete this..

They are trying to remain relevant. The tide is turning and they don't want to be the last people stuck support censorship.

THIS!

Good point

Fuck the voting rights act

Never

Make rallies great again

>niggers
>Imported
abe Lincoln imported them you faggot

too sad to look at..

> The tide is turning
Well, that is good, yes?

Not if thernokike has his way

Jesus those memes have been taken too far. This is cringe on a next level.

....What? The Atlantic Slave trade was happening centuries before he was born. He wanted to ship them all to Liberia but the south wanted to export them to every fucking state in the union. Reminder we'd be 30-40% black today if the South had their way.

Gerrymandering
>Good and just when Dems do it
>Evil and racist when GOP do it
>Something had has been done for decades and that the GOP did long before Trump was the GOP nominee

Pretty sure she's being ironic and mocking it.

Including the 20 million illegals there were was many as 50 million non-citizens in the USA at the time of the election, with as many as 10 million in California. Anyone who says there was no fraud is full of shit.

Do you get all your history from plebbit memes?

The Democrats held the House for 40 fucking years because of gerrymandering and now they're complaing. Oh the ironing.

Kind of weird but we're going to turn into a 1 party country very soon. Dems will likely not take back the House for decades, if at all.

Non-whites have never been more than 20% of the population. I'm obviously talking about the new niggers who come here willfully. We could deal with the small minority we had prior to that without issue.

He's talking about Lincoln giving them citizenship.

>Reminder we'd be 30-40% black
If America ever became 30% black it would quickly become 0% black. Look at all the chimpouts and hatred at 15% and that's with shitloads of gibs paid for by the white majority that couldn't exist if they were 30-40%.

kind of small for my taste desu

Nevermind that political gerrymandering like they do in massachusetts is fine because only white republicans get denied representation as a result

But more importantly what the flying fuck does gerrymandering have to do with a presidential election?

>Non-whites have never been more than 20% of the population.
*Until recently.

I know some autist will start nitpicking about that shit.

i dunno currently downloading
“I have no money…”
Sakura’s parents used to give her only a little money for her living costs. Now they don’t give her money anymore, so Sakura has no choice but to find a part-time job. She has to work part-time to earn money and meanwhile goes to school. All of her classmates think that Sakura doesn’t like talks, and they don’t know what she is thinking about at ordinary times. In fact, there is always a dream in Sakura’s heart, that is, to get out of poverty and become rich. She has been striving to realize her dream all the time.She usually has worries in her mind, and doesn’t speak often. Therefore, her classmates believe that she is unpredictable. As a born beauty, she is busty. She could have become a popular beauty in the school. However, she is not so popular, because she is not good at social contact. She only has some fans who admire her secretly. She is able to peacefully accept things unacceptable to ordinary people, which probably results from her father’s job, a war photographer. She often followed her father to many places when she was very young, and also encountered dangerous situations. Therefore, she has excellent physical fitness, which is enough for her when she deals with hooligans. She is somewhat insensitive, so it’s hard for her to understand how others feel. A neighbor, who is a childhood partner of her, often comes to her house to have dinner with her, but she has never perceived the boy’s admiration for her.

They think asking voters to have an ID is denying niggers the vote.

There is always a "peace movement" that pops up whenever there is social/political unrest among the population; this is nothing new. I would relax and just get your keks from them.

I wish Trump would order Jeff Sessions to release all documents about various public corruption cases of the past 50 years. Particularly Inslaw. I want to know everything about it and I have a feeling people would go to prison if the documents were released.