MEME THIS

Articles
> goodmenproject.com/social-justice-2/akon-america-black-people-blaxit-kldg/
> hashtagnow.co/hashtag/BLAXIT
> thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/

hashtags
> #Blaxit #BLM #BlackTwitter

facts to tweet and use
> 700 million people will be moving into African cities in the next 35 years – that means building an entire New York City every six months until 2050
> Nine out of the 20 fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa
> African startups raised USD 187.5 million last year
> African venture capital companies reported up to 330% growth last year
> Africa is home to one billion people and 200 million of these are aged 15-24
> Africa has the fastest growing middle class in the world
> Smartphone usage is at a tipping point, expected to reach 400 million users in 2020.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HiXZL
awesomelyluvvie.com/2016/07/blaxit-taking-with-us.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mYg20fOJc9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THESE
MEMES

>mfw the blacks actually leave and the us collapses

Bump let's go!

Go fuck a goat. Fuck the prophet Muhammad. Allah is pure shit.

The only aspect that would collapse is the crime rates.

Some fags fucked it up by tweeting smug anime girls and "hello Sup Forums"

just create account that looks like black person and spam some shit to sink it.

shitpost harder! plausible deniability! Denigrate them! Call them racists! Be the black man!

For Those Considering Blaxit, I Present to You: Budapest
>posted: 1 day ago
archive.is/HiXZL

We can salvage this. Don't worry

bump :3

>implying there aren't people who thought #BLM was a racist concept somehow due to pandering
If you make enough, enough people will believe it to completely blurr out those who suspect Sup Forums.

it helps if you retweet ones that are already posted too.

this one is a quality meme. WE ARE THE JEWS NOW

>implying i'm a muslim

it would destroy your fried chicken industry
and who would serve you your big mac?

mexicans you dumb fuck

I'm suprised it took as this long to think to do this

By the way there are some black power kind of people who advocate for exactly that, you guys should look it up so you can use quotes from legit Kangz.

MSM lives on Sup Forums now.
you can't force a meme out in the open here anymore.

I will ask again: Does anyone here realistically expect poor black people to be able to afford a one way ticket to africa?

This is NOT a laughing matter.

It's entirely realistic that at least one Black person will move to Africa because of your shitposting. Do you really want that on your conscience?

Yes KEK!

yes.

nice try but we arent sending top tier niggers to supplement your shit tier niggers

reparations

>blackpilling
Try anyway faggot, it's hilarious whether it works or not. Especially if it works.

yes

Unironically a ton of black leaders in the past supported repatriation to Africa. Though the Jews and cucked Christian Republicans at the time who promoted race mixing didn't like the idea as they wanted blacks to fully integrate.

There is solid basis for a black nationalist movement wanting to live on soil that belongs to their ancestral people. You don't have to make cheap memes out of the idea, just feed actual quotes to them and all the "woke" blacks on twitter will spread it for you.

Stop being the peddler of ideas. Start being the promoter of ideologies. Others will do the work for you.

heil

They will be given one for free (by whitey), plus some extra cash or land in Africa. It's a good investment, think about it.

That's the point Sven

if even one nigger moves back to africa because of this then it was an astounding success

doesnt matter..... niggers dont watch the news or have cable.... they just interwebs on they obama phones

just put food stamps at the bottom of the ocean. natural selection will take care of it

Yeah, I've been posting nation of islam stuff

>it would destroy your fried chicken industry
If they did, they would make Liberia the Galactic HQ of KFC or Nigeria

>facts to tweet and use

Those are targeting the wrong group though. What you list is stuff that would be interesting to whites and maybe some Asians.
American blacks don't care about opportunities and a good economical development. They care about gibs.

I know you're not the OP from the first thread, but one of you two should also remake this thread around mid-afternoon tomorrow.

It's a great idea, so we should get it going again when its not the middle of the night (burger time).

No. This shit is fucking retarded. You fags tried this same garbage with gamergate and look how that turned out, all you did was give these faggots the attention they were looking for and surprise, you made everything 10000x worse

Gamergate was the biggest mistake the left ever made. Arguably, it succeeded in redpilling hundreds of angry nerds.

Praise

Ofcourse. They have the ability to pull the whole continent of africa out of misery.

Resubmitting mine from last thread

>Don't forget to toss in non existent or relaxed drug laws and you may have a winner.

Bumping

This one is pure art. 10/10 givin' a bump!

They were already redpilled before, all you homos did was give them ammunition to act like faggots and sperg out over every fucking thing and push their faggot agenda on to every goddamn thing. You ruined the whole gayman industry with your faggot shit

if you goys need more material just google random nation of islam and 5% nation garbage

The various facets of the Back to Africa movement provide ample material. There currently is a small contingent of black nationalists who favor the idea, and they're fairly active on twitter, they'd be prime targets to tweet at for signal boosting.

I believe this movement would be very receptive to the concept of a tiny house. Bill it as luxury, minimalist, ecological, and they would gobble it up. A tiny house with grass on the exterior walls, solar panels in the yard, a water collector and solar heater on the roof. Create a real sales pitch, not just something superficial. The ultimate goal of such a campaign would be to get black rappers and celebrities talking about it.

Press the idea that America is a racist white nation, and was founded as such, and that African life provides spiritual fulfillment and harmony they're lacking. The start contrast between an Africa hut, complete with smiling mother holding a black baby, vs the dirty concrete of a housing project in the inner city.
It could be a venue for dividing the DFL voter base.

We also want the black intelligentsia to be on board with this. If you offer reparations to repatriate you can get the niggers to go, but to get the smart ones to go you need to make it seem like an actual good idea

Gather some resources and start spamming then brother.

You mean the slightly less retarded ones?

Fresh OC.

Those red, yellow, green colors are apparently the colors for black pride and/or Africa. I think they can help in getting the "woke" blacks to get behind it.

awesomelyluvvie.com/2016/07/blaxit-taking-with-us.html

Snoop dogg

contributing

i cant even tell if this is satire haha

bump

bump

Another one.

i'm going to bed if ya'll keep this up i think it'll catch on. getting @tariqnasheed 's attention might help spread this, same with @TalibKweli

Yeah, they're great:
youtube.com/watch?v=mYg20fOJc9w
(try not to rage when the brainwashed white women speak)

There's no catalyst for this.

Back then, #DraftOurDaughters worked because the catalyst was Hillary is pushing for women in the military.

Hilarious.
I happen to talk to and work with Africans every day. They hate afro-americans. For them they are just Americans with the wrong color, worse english and more crime.

They would get kicked out out of pretty much every single african country

>implying blacks need a legitimate catalyst to chimp out.

Those motherfuckers will riot for 12 days when a black cop, serving under a black police chief, black mayor, black state attorney general, and black president, kills one black man who was armed and was acting violently.

I'm sure we can get them to get behind a hashtag, especially if we pitch it was one of "black power" etc.

I love this shit

You all better be fucking spamming your twitter, facebook, etc with these

We just need to slather it all over the web until it launches, don't let up!

they're not dumb enough to go to Africa, they know it's shit and they're not gonna want to work to build it back up

which is why the original meme was about Brazil, the "paradise" where they can go and be valued for their melanin
>stay on message

they have no connection to brazil. brazil makes it a clear con, back to africa movement is a real thing that has been happening since civil rights became an issue

Use these hashtags:
#Blaxit
#BLM
#BlackTwitter

ALSO use these, which are currently trending:

#Nicki
#BETawards

That's some serious nigger bate. You're right, lets make the Kangz start their own power house.

Someone give me the meta right fucking now.

This is actually a fucking good idea, this needs to get bigger.
Has Sup Forums this power though ?

just need to wait for some black kid to get himself killed and we can start tossin these memes on it. shouldn't be long

and it hasn't worked for decades, beause they know just like how everyone knows how shit Africa is compared to America and the gibsmedat they get here. Africa is way too shit and they all know it, which is why there was all the talk but never any movement.

but conning them into thinking they're going to a magical land where they'll be elite in a country that is thriving, that can be done. Brazil is one of those countries they will believe what they want to believe about
>they fucking think they were Egyptian Pharaohs, we can make them think Brazil is a magical black paradize

This one might actually work on normals. Good job user.

n e w j e w s
e
w
j
e
w
s

What's wrong with Africa?

absolutely

It's poor as shit

We got whites to the polls; I'm sure we can get blacks back to Africa.

Also, side note, but another hashtag is #Blaxodus

He's here lads. This meme will live, and create a timeline so grand, that all we can do is kek.

This actually has a lot of potential, I like the black and yellow theme.

you have that in common. I was being facetious.