What happened to this math genius?

Graduate student Harriet Hungate took Kaczynski’s topology class. He impressed her.

“He was this young guy, tall and good looking, and had all the outward manifestations of someone who would be very sociable,” she said.

Hungate needed someone to talk to. She was in crisis, thinking of dropping out, “hanging in there by the skin of my teeth.”

She went to Kaczynski’s office for a conference. She asked questions about the course, but then her emotions took over. She spilled out her fears and doubts, looking to her professor for warmth and reassurance.

His response chilled her. Kaczynski didn’t acknowledge she had spoken.

“There was no reaction at all,” Hungate said. “Usually there’s a person in there who responds to what is said, but I looked in his eyes, and I saw no person there.”

How did he go from math professor to writing books like:

amazon.com/Anti-Tech-Revolution-Theodore-John-Kaczynski/dp/1944228004

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4rcG5mX6nB4?t=8m28s
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/08/dating-on-the-autism-spectrum/278340/
archive.is/pgFVA
medicaldaily.com/why-smarter-people-are-more-likely-be-mentally-ill-270039
psychologytoday.com/blog/ending-addiction-good/201503/is-there-link-between-intelligence-and-mental-illness
nytimes.com/2016/08/20/us/bin-laden-book-seal-team-6.html
webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-163
opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86-non508.pdf
careers-appliedmemeticsllc.icims.com/jobs/1570/military-deception-planner/job
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kaczynski didn’t acknowledge she had spoken.
Roastie BTFO.

B T F O

MKUltra.
Ted's right about a lot, he just lost his shit from isolation.

You can be smart and crazy too.

roasties BTFO, ted dindu nuffin

>She asked questions about the course, but then her emotions took over. She spilled out her fears and doubts, looking to her professor for warmth and reassurance.

fucking retarded

Appropriate response.

youtu.be/4rcG5mX6nB4?t=8m28s

based ted, good surname

mkultra is dumb
yelling at someone to turn them into mind-controlled automatons is literal garbage tier science
he's just too smart to be normal
this is a common condition with geniuses

Same thing that happened with Fischer as well.
You go too deep and learn the truth and you can't come back.

>“There was no reaction at all,” Hungate said. “Usually there’s a person in there who responds to what is said, but I looked in his eyes, and I saw no person there.”
this is a textbook description of an autistic genius

What I wonder is how someone that looks like he could be a male model could have so much difficulty with women.

Corbett report just mentioned his involvement with the cia but put off going into detail until a later date.

>how someone that looks like he could be a male model could have so much difficulty with women

>The aspects of autism that can make everyday life challenging—reading social cues, understanding another's perspectives, making small talk and exchanging niceties—can be seriously magnified when it comes to dating.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/08/dating-on-the-autism-spectrum/278340/

Always archive archive.is/pgFVA

>You can be smart and crazy too.

You say that as if a dumb person is more likely to be crazy. Smarter people are usually the craziest.

You're a legend, Norgebro

>Smarter people are usually the craziest.
exactly
the list of brilliant mathematicians, physicists, etc is long

>Why Smarter People Are More Likely To Be Mentally Ill
medicaldaily.com/why-smarter-people-are-more-likely-be-mentally-ill-270039

>Is There a Link Between Intelligence and Mental Illness?
psychologytoday.com/blog/ending-addiction-good/201503/is-there-link-between-intelligence-and-mental-illness

he wasn't actually wondering, you fucking autist

>so much difficulty with women.

couldn't fake feels

that makes women suspicious that you cannot play into their game

>What happened to this math genius?
MKULTRA

>roastie goes to college
>expects special treatment
>cries to professor
>"WTF tears always work!"
>he don't love them hoes

Alpha as fuck.

he birthed the diaz brothers, but changed their names so they wouldn't be associated with his activities. they went on to become some of the most feared and respected mma fighters in the ufc.

Henry Murray did some experiments on him that were peripherally connected to MKULTRA.

I did some experiments on your mom that were peripherally connected to my cock.

>MKULTRA
ironically a meme only believed by mentally ill people
he was involved in the program but the program was an embarrassing snake oil sham
it was literally just like the beginning scene from ghostbusters were bill murray is doing paranormal studies research on college kids
take this nigger african tier conspiracy shit to /x/ if you want to beat off to this retard shit

>Why are math professors horrible?
the funny part is that this is so true that STEM professors are autistic retards
anyone that has a STEM degree knows this
i have an undergrad and graduate engineering degrees and every professor was a complete autistic social wreck

richard feynman was notable not just for his work in quantum electrodynamics but for the fact that he was a normal person and ladies' man that wasn't a total sperg which is a complete outlier for the field of theoretical physics

>roastie got shut down hard

>richard feynman was notable not just for his work in quantum electrodynamics but for the fact that he was a normal person and ladies' man that wasn't a total sperg which is a complete outlier for the field of theoretical physics

It fits nicely with the fact his IQ was 125.

Literally admitted to by the CIA. Its not even a conspiracy at this point.

The official government story is >jeez guys we never could get the hang of brainwashing despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars and thousands of lives, but Charlie Manson and Jim Jones happened upon it accidentally.

MKULTRA has evolved into the application phase.

Also your flag is gay as fuck.

>hanging in by the skin of her teeth

Sounds like she wouldn't be productive in that field post-graduation desu. College is easy, work is hard.

>Literally admitted to by the CIA. Its not even a conspiracy at this point.
and it doesn't work
>Charlie Manson and Jim Jones happened upon it accidentally
these are fucking religious cults, you retard
i guess mormonism is just MKULTRA as well, right?
scientology? MUST BE THE CIA

>IQ was 125.

better question:
Why are women allowed to attend college?

>She spilled out her fears and doubts, looking to her professor for warmth and reassurance.
>His response chilled her. Kaczynski didn’t acknowledge she had spoken.
>“There was no reaction at all,” Hungate said. “Usually there’s a person in there who responds to what is said, but I looked in his eyes, and I saw no person there.”

Uh huh. Even accounting for post-hoc rewriting of memory which is standard fare, the big shocker here is that he didn't care about her whining life story?

Must be a serial killer at heart huh, because men normally would just be so interested in what some woman has to say.

>woman loses control of her emotions in front of a man and begins to bawl
>wonders why he doesn't react
What was he supposed to do exactly?

Its the techniques used shit for brains. Jim Jones and Manson both used drugs and physical abuse to split up the minds of their followers. The CIA did the exact same shit to create compartmentalized personalities inside of subjects. Do some research on the trauma based mind control our government is into.

maybe just call it what it was, psychology

unabomber was a narcissist that blew people up bc nobody would listen to his ideas, listen to him talk about his brother

doesn't work in any deterministic or predictable sense at all
this is all pseudo science pushed by NEETs and retard children

Also yes. Scientology, Jim Jones and Charles Manson were all involved with The Process Church and its founders at one point or another you uneducated fuck. Most of the weird cults that evolved in California during the 60s and 70s were cross pollinated with CIA MK programs.

Do you not realize the pic is the same as this thread or what

Fuck yes it works. Torture can and will create disassociated personalities. They've been doing it since the 50s in prisons and mental institutes.

He took his awful experiences with government and scientists and his massive brain and wrote a brilliant work that he publicised successfully

If it's dumb why is Bobby Kennedy dead?

Results beg to differ.

>calling others retard children
>has an anarchist flag
>fails to do even rudimentary research into shit the government has admitted they were doing, and paid settlements to victims
>is an actual retarded child

none of this is controllable or predictable
making broken people with torture only predictably creates drug addicts, suicides and other unstable and uncontrollable human garbage

Bizarre that she expected a professor, particularly in an autism heavy field, to be her councillor. She put him in a potentially awkward situation.

Sirhan sirhan us one of the best, and lost public examples of MK shit.

>had all the outward manifestations of someone who would be very sociable

Others commented he looked uncomfortable in a teaching situation. H'uh.

>Woman cries to get a good grade because she can't understand the class
>Professor denies this
Wow. Shocking. The absolute horror.

>take the real life equivalent of your usual online verbal (((IQ test)))
>"Look mommy, I only scored 125!"
>???
>PROFIT

>American students get too comfortable and start asking personal questions
>Just kill yourself, I don't care

Zizek is truly /ourguy/

>t. Unstable drug addicted human garbage

For an anarchist you buy into the narrative the government put out about MK projects not working. If Jim Jones and Manson were able to do it, you can bet than the CIA were able to do it after throwing millions of dollars at it.

I think Ted is interesting, but the thing I don't like about him or don't agree with him on is that he never really acknowledged that this was a pretty personal philosophy for him. There are a lot of people that aren't particularly unhappy with techno-industrial society. In fact, a majority of the population needs it to survive. Acting as though the release of his manifesto would somehow open people's eyes was pretty idealistic on his part. He just wanted to live innawoods and society wouldn't let him do that very effectively, so he started mailing bombs and writing about how much he hated what the world had become.

>and society wouldn't let him do that very effectively
it would though, that's the issue with a lot of guys that want to fuck off in the woods, at some point they want people to listen to them. look at the varg guy, why can't he just do his thing in the woods? why does he have to validate his lifestyle? they have some kind of issue they can't resolve

if it was feasible other governments would all be doing it
and our government is absolute shit at keeping secrets
>"three can keep a secret if two are dead" -ben franklin
you can bet your sweet ass that if there was a current program and working process that it would have been leaked either by idiocy, foreign intelligence services or some citizen with crisis of conscience over human torture
government employees are everyday retards like you and me and not jason bourne super spy bullshit

I can't remember if I just read this on wikipedia, but isn't the story that the last straw for him was that he was walking in the woods when he came across a logging operation encroaching on this area he liked to travel through? Thats what I mean by "they didn't let him do it". I could be remembering that wrong though, he might have just been brooding in the woods and suddenly said "Fuck this gay earth!" and started building bombs.

>not knowing that the cia wants this
>not understanding that with the right kind of pressures one can create ideal tools

nigga, why do commie cucks never read books before the 1840's? Do you even know what the allegory of plato's cave means?

>i thought this guy would be sociable but it turns out he wasn't

Messiah complex maybe? They can't seem to understand that other people might see things differently. Maybe it's just a function of the 'tism, I dunno.

>Kaczynski

I only read OPs that have been screencapped and then only reply to the cap. its a quality control mechanism.

nigga, you're arguing with shariablue. might as well run into a brick wall.

Have you seen the average person? They have so little clue about what goes on in their own governments, its pathetic. Violent events get play time on every news station, to keep the populace in a reeling state of disbelief. There is pre 9/11 and post 9/11 these kind of events (mass shootings, terror attacks) are the trickle down of the CIA meddling in shit. The MSM are almost entirely made up of CIA assets. People see what the CIA wants them to see. They are kept in ignorance and fear and maneuvered on how to react and think. You really don't think mind control is being used on people by means of violence? Violence on others, can make people disassociate as well. Watching this shit 24/7 on the news has warped everyone.

The guy with the anarchist flag is propagating the government agenda. Really activates my almonds. I notice the same flag shilling in sandy hook threads saying that it happened exactly like the news said too. Its all so tiresome indeed.

have you seen the average government employee?
i've had a DoD clearance for 21 years now and people like Reality Winner with TS/SCI clearances is the fucking norm
you really think joe bob american retard working as one of the 10,000 analysts at the CIA is going to have some moral issues with a program torturing american citizens
do you really get your understanding of life from michael bay movies?
looks like the hollywood jews have really fooled you about the prowess of american government employees

somebody posted an interview he did where he talked about his brother while he was in jail, he said his brother turned him in because he was jealous. he just came off as pathetic, he couldn't seem to wrap his head around the fact that his brother might have just wanted people to stop getting blown up. the way he thought he was jealous of him living out in the woods was pretty stupid too, and at the same time if you go in the woods it's not like you should expect the world to stand still for you. he could have just hopped a jet to a fucking jungle or something if he really wanted too, i don't even see him as being that smart in all honesty.

Yup he was trying to mind his own business innawoods- but one day he went to his favorite spot and saw they were developing shit on it so he snapped

i'm just going to say, it never ceases to amaze me that americans constantly blame the cia and not foreign intelligence agencies

Clearly in the past average government employees didn't have an issue with the drugging and torture of American citizens. Why should I think anything has changed in the past 5 decades of degeneracy?
>anarchist
>security clearance
Pick one fuckface.

>ted kachadski

she was probably trying to get a side hug from him that she could then escalate to a blowie in hopes that her grades would get boosted

>>anarchist
>>security clearance
guy, reality winner literally said she wanted to burn the white house down, there are plenty of anarchists and even more fringe political people that can get security clearances

More and more ted and mcveigh seem less like bad guys

what's the problem?

they did and that's why everything was published
and there's no problem with me selling my skills for profit to the highest bidder

here's a great example of american secrecy:
navy fucking SEALS...the most super secret, x-men style american operatives known as "silent operators" that are not supposed to publish their likenesses or seek public fame for their super secret black ops missions. they are the most psychologically stable and physically fit men on the earth

out of the bin laden raid THREE OF THEM PUBLISHED FUCKING BOOKS ON THE ENTIRE INCIDENT AND GOT IN TROUBLE WITH THE PENTAGON FOR RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS

literally even american super soldiers can't keep their fucking mouths shut

the guy that shot bin laden is on fox news every morning running his mouth about american operations

And she's a fucking retard too. Look at how easily she was pinpointed and caught. Not the brightest fucking individual.

Ted hated the middle east, if you read his letters, for the very same reason he hated the leftists.

>He was this young guy, tall and good looking
>Google his height
>5'9

WEW THERES STILL HOPE LADS.

>implying that all of them get caught

Dude is like all faggots who are way too much into academics: he's socially inept and a complete nutjob as a result of social isolation.

He literally got enlightened by his own intellect.

>SILENT OPERATORS

>Matt Bissonnette, a former member of Navy SEAL Team 6 who wrote an account of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, agreed on Friday to forfeit $6.8 million in book royalties and speaking fees and apologized for failing to clear his disclosures with the Pentagon, according to federal court documents.

nytimes.com/2016/08/20/us/bin-laden-book-seal-team-6.html

anyone that thinks the US gov can keep something secret for more than 5 minutes is literally brain damaged

Kaczynski’s opinion of the left:

based ted

i will never, ever, ever fucking understand how these people get clearances or jobs in the government. when i think of all the government jobs and clearances i applied for out of school with no criminal record and a minimal social media presence i typically hear about a news story like this. most of the people i know personally with clearances have had drug issues in the past.

how likely is it for you to have a dossier on you?

>Your face when the Unabomber was right

>minimal social media presence

that's why you didn't get the jobs. They're not going to hire people who appear to be loners who'll probably go postal or commit some other freak attack

is that really a common through process these days? that because someone has no facebook, linkedin or twitter that they are a loner who's prone to violence? people develop and maintain social circles without that shit.

look, the SF86 process that includes a an SSBI (single scope background investigation) is not some mysterious shit

they do a basic background search of criminal past and hospital admissions, talk to your neighbors and look into your current finances and foreign connections from either family or business

the biggest disqualifier for an interim or final clearance is finances because if you are in massive debt and/or in collections then you are very vulnerable to foreign influence by payment

another thing that disqualifies a lot is that if you are a married man but are a closet homosexual or something that can give a foreign intelligence service leverage over you

you can definitely even get a clearance as a diagnosed schizophrenic as long as you are stabilized on medication and currently under the care of a licensed physician

i've worked at several research labs with people with high clearances that have been on long-term medications for mental illness diagnoses because these people are usually PhDs in operations research or applied mathematics or whatever

if you are an 18-22 regular american that has never been out of the country and doesn't have foreign relatives or business interests then getting a clearance is a joke

It's never leaked by other governments because all other governments have experimented and still experiment with it to this day. MKULTRA was almost made public until it was deemed too horrible they decided against it and began to destroy as much evidence of it as possible. And it has very little to do with how secretive it is because a lot of this shit isn't even a secret -
people just don't give a shit. Look at yourself, retard. This convo is nothing a ten minute google search couldn't fix but here you are "hurrr it's all a conspiracy because I've put such little effort into learning about it".

You can start here:
>webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/6FBA86B0-0C57-9FCA-5CF9-D742DA541AAA#-163

also, never disclose drug use on the forms if you don't have any documented arrests or hospitalizations
this should go without saying

the majority of the people that are the investigators for these clearances ARE CONTRACTORS THEMSELVES

think about this

>how likely is it for you to have a dossier on you?
if you applied for a clearance then you basically asked them to create a dossier on you, outside of that all the shit you submit like taxes and car notes are a little dossier. somewhere your ssn is on file, so that makes a dossier by default, even though it might have nothing in it.
>i will never, ever, ever fucking understand how these people get clearances or jobs in the government

well our country was established on the basis of being anti establishment, but we basically try to larp like we are fascists from time to time. what scares me now is the fascists lack self awareness to the point they don't think they are fascists, like these leakers don't take the job with the intention of leaking, but then they end up leaking to fulfill some personal agenda they think the voters should adhere to even though they didn't vote for it. it's like a double wammy, not only are they fascist but they think the country should bend to their own personal sense of morality which is the fucking opposite of a what a civil servant should do, oh yeah, and they fucking think they are some kind of rebel. your guess for how the fuck these people get clearances is as good as mine.

i've read it all and it's conspiracy garbage
no country has perfect information secrecy....sorry
perfect secrecy is a sad meme

No there isn't. This stupid bitch came to qq at her hot proffessor and he didn't take the bait? There must be something wrong with him, he didn't comfort her. She was practically throwing herself at him. Let me let you guys in on something: if you're a hot proffessor, this shit happens once a week, and you get to sit there and size up whether this flavor of the week is worth ruining your reputation over. And sadly, the answer is usually no.

psychology is basically mind control, it's not the manchurian mk ultra shit, but it is mind control. our government has invested pretty heavily in it these days.

>your guess for how the fuck these people get clearances is as good as mine.

here you go:
>Questionnaire For National Security Positions
opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86-non508.pdf

this is literally the entire package you fill out directly from the OPM (office of personnel management) website

This implies that Bin Laden was actually caught by Seal Team 6 and not dead already due to Kidney failure. Nothing more than propaganda/optics for king nigger.

>'''Kill''' Bin Laden
>Haha whoops no proof
>Oh his remains? Tossed it into the ocean immediately
>Trust us goy we got him

Right.

She wanted him to fuck her and then give her an A-FRAME in the class. Women still think like this today in uni. Although now if the professor won't fuck the girl she just reports him for rape to punish him.

our government only invests in psyops against the enemy using things like military deception and disinformation. want to know how i know? because they literally recruit for it directly on the public fucking internet through contractors:

careers-appliedmemeticsllc.icims.com/jobs/1570/military-deception-planner/job

go get a job as a mil deception planner with SOCOM in tampa. this isn't some super spy shit