Redpilled news?

Where do you get your news?

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905618/We-got-a-fuckin-problem.html
noagendashow.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CIbb42a6K4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I formulate my own opinions based on various sources.

I live in a Ukrainian farming enclave. I am only visiting my homeland before I return back to my homestead to my family. I left there in 1995.
What have I missed, people of Sup Forums.org?

>Where do you get your news?

same place i get my male vitality pills.

sourced articles everything else is just fake news

infowars.com is the only news organization I trust.

/THREAD

Why Sup Forums of course.
>search: happening

Sup Forums

Veterans Today
Al Jazeera

Then mixed sources from Sup Forums. However I never touch the MSM like CNN, FOX, Infowars, and MSNBC.

This.

NO single source of news from any media outlet is trustworthy.

You MUST formulate your own opinions based on your own internal decision making processes.

If formulating your own opinion is asking too much of you than maybe it would be best for you to go ahead and stop being interested in politics and get back to work in the fields like the slave you are.

A combination of Rachel Maddow and Anne Coulter's twitter feed.

pol
Its hard to get a good source. I like Fox News but consider it more entertainment than anything else.
I think the MSM is fine for getting the bare facts of things but is absolutely sinister when it comes to commentary on said facts.
Like the Ariana Grande Attack: X dead, X injured, Domestic Islamic Terrorist. Anything after this like, "Not all Muslims" and watching parents cry, and hearing ppl panic is unnecessary, creates false narratives,appeals to emotion and is for entertainment purposes rather than informative purposes.
If its a story I'm really into, I'll read a lot of different opinions from different sources, try and read between the lines and judge where they're bias and try and form my own opinion on the matter.

Drudge, Breitbart and RT

I literally find what's going on from here

I have a cupful of small animal bones. I toss them onto a large platter. I then fling some scat onto the bones and interpret the Rorschach-esq results....oh wait, that's CNN

Sup Forums And after that I mix everything. Used to be CNN in that mix but the liberals have gone off the deep end. Even listened to Madow for like half a year but shes bias as fuck and after listening to like the 10th christy bridge or anti death penalty episode in a row i couldnt take it.

>I formulate my own opinions based on various sources.

Such as?

Russia Today
Almasdar News
Sputnik News
and MSM because I need to know both sides
All media sources are biased, keep that in mind

also, inf*wars is controlled opposition and full of bullshit

Fox News =/= Fake News
welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905618/We-got-a-fuckin-problem.html

Seymour Hersh.
Publius Tacitus.
Turcopolier/SST.
Soufan Group.
Stratfor.
AmericanThinker.
Drudge.
SecurityStudies.
Moscow_Ghost Twitter

Double dose of AIDS.

Rachel Maddow the proof LGBT is a mental disorder.

Ann Coulter the race mixing whore.

/pol

Sup Forums obviously.

Best place to find out first if the latest terrorist was a Muslim, best place for hearing tomorrow's bad taste jokes.

Here.
All sorts of sources get posted before the MSM publishes it, there's intelligent discussion and retarded memes without censorship.
Seriously, I don't get all my news from here but Sup Forums is the best news aggregate in the world.

If Sup Forums or styx aren't talking about it, it isn't worth talking about.

>I think the MSM is fine for getting the bare facts of things
This might have been the case in the past, but now they use anonymous sources to publish literal fanfiction as news. Also don't forget Coulter's Law. It took only 8 minutes for authorities to identify the guy who drove a van into Muslims in London as a "clean-shaven white male" motivated by Islamaphobia, but if a Muslim is behind the attack it can take hours to have any idea what's going on.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fox News
Drudge Report

Thats about it.

>I get my info from russian state-jew controlled MSM and american dem-jew controlled MSM

Infowars is just entertainment

Drudge and Sup Forums

From the pub. Goddamn nerds.

so where do you get your info?

>unironically watching cuckservative establishment MSM
Fox is no different from CNN, nu/pol/.

>I formulate my own opinions based on various sources.
He asked you to name said sources, you pretentious retard.
HE ASKED YOU TO NAME THOSE SOURCES, NIGGER!

Sup Forums and the Wilkow Majority.

>Fox Jews
>Matt "The literal homosexual Jew" Drudge Report

Fox is literally trash and Matt Drudge is an actual homosexual Jew who like (((Ben Shapiro))) and (((Mike Cernovich))) are just trying to make some money being the only Jews not pushing leftist kike agenda.

Nowhere outside of OANN, here, and a college football poli-talk forum where many alumni in the military/vets are regulars.

Same. But I'm very cautious of what pol thinks since I don't believe in anti-Semitism or racist sentiments. Also not a big believer in anything comeing from infowars or sites that are hyper irrelevent or obviously far right winged

I read news from pretty much every source possible, then take the time to actually think about what they've presented me and how to interpret it myself.

I throw them all in a stew, let it sit for a few hours. I never read or watch anyone Trump mentioned at the Al Smith dinner because they all called for Linda Tripps head in 1998 for saving Monicas life by going public.

I go to /news/ for leftpol view on news and I go to Sup Forums for pol view on news

From Twitter goddamn, 150 symbols of crude and simple facts from decent reporters, so there's less room for bullshit, especially most of the time actual people from the places where the action takes place give the first hand info, I don't dwell on news sites and especially on television

Same place I get my Super Male Vitality

fpbp

local paper and local tv for local news

FoxNews, their non-prime stuff is decent source for national political news (Speical Report, News Sunday and Journal Editorial) -esp. the last one as it came from PBS when they used to do some conservative broadcasting.
Used to watch CNN for balance but they've gone off the deepend with Obama+Trump. Not sure where to go now. Probably should start watching PBS's nightly news again.

for online national and international news: DrudgeReport and what ppl post on Sup Forums. Used to watch BBC on PBS but haven't in a long times.

What are your sources you fucking idiot?

*non-primetime

also, I've tried lurking /news/ a few times but it seems too bent on being anti-Sup Forums. I get that other anons on other boards feel that Sup Forums infects, invades, and overwhelms but mods on /news/ seem to be tipping the scales too much -but that's like just my opinion man.

>(((trusted sources))) said...

OANN
Zerohedge
Drudge
Yahoo Finance
Fox Business/ Fox News
some youtubers

right here -

noagendashow.com/

No Agenda rules.

Tucker Carlson seems chill, now that Bill O'Reilly is gone. I watch it on Youtube to avoid ads every 3 min.
youtube.com/watch?v=CIbb42a6K4I

can I get a quick run down?

>Infowars
>Fox News (only Tucker Carlson and Hannity)
>Sup Forums

>inf*wars
>f*xnews

UGH

Alex jones
Sup Forums happening threads
occasionally FOX(Niel Cavuto, Brett Grizzly, Tucker, Judge Jeanine, Greg Buttfeld)

>not getting the point

The Radical Agenda

your basically sucking in Russian propaganda

>muh propaganda is the correct propaganda because we waz the gud bois

Pic related, Russian state news, FOX and CNN, Breitbart, national TV here, a couple blogs I follow from writers and political figures I like, a couple Youtubers that do their own thing and always provide sources.