BAN WHITE MEN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.C._sniper_attacks
encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would he want to ban himself?

fpbp

It'd be a serious issue if they didn't, they are the majority

what is a white man? How do you define it?

how white guilt can get extreme sometimes...

banning black men is far more effective

Argentinian flag.

WE WUZ TERRISTS N SHIT

He's a high-level cuck

Why is Talcum X such a fucking faggot?
>Ooo let's just ban white men
How would you even enforce that?

>Martin Luther Cream

All these attacks are like years apart. Meanwhile, Muslims are killing people everyday (almost 2,000 so far during this Ramadan) and we're supposed to ignore it?

>Pretend black so upset on behalf of real blacks that he must throw whites under the bus.
>He thinks by doing this he will be safe for the race war.

Fun fact. Most of the white ally shit, is just pussies scared.
The night Trump got elected I had one approach me asking for recommendations of guns, and the reason, "I'm scare my black friends will turn on me during the race war."

He was dead fucking serious.

How about JEWS?

High class chick

So, the first two pages of Sup Forums are just shitpost threads this afternoon? Did something happen thats getting slid or is it just summer/pol/ now?

What is wrong with liberals?

Who do they think they're mocking by saying "ban white men"?? These people are the ones constantly calling for bans.

How about we ban SSRI drugs instead? They are behind nearly every mass shooting for the last few decades.

Shitty b8.
>1 post by this ID

Talcum X, as starved for attention and validation as has he ever was.

>only a small percentage of muslims commit crimes, don't paint them with the same brush
>a slightly larger percentage of white men commit crimes, paint them all with the same brush
king you daft son of a bitch

Here is a photo of Holmes (Jew).

One is alleged to be a "Booking" photo, the other is alleged to be an "Arraignment" photo 3 or 4 days later.

Notice Anything?

Reports are that the dude Holmes (Jew) was found sleeping in the back seat of his car by the emergency exit of the Theater.

They had to break a window to open the door and drag him out.

He was unresponsive, and unconscious at the scene.

The Judge in the case put a "Gag Order" on all evidence, and cited "National Security"?

Jews be Jewing...

Overrun by summerfags and bait threads

Lee Boyd Malvo and J. A. Muhammad were the fags who had this modified car from which they've shot random pedestrians, right?

dont you guys think he is poking fun at the travel ban? it seems sarcastic to me

Do you also think he considers himself black sarcastically?

yo, whats up with his eye?

1. Batman
2, Dylan Roof
3, who is he?

so hes willing to ban himself then?

The implications of "ban them" involve genocide for immediate removal, or sterilization for a longer term solution. When they say "ban muslims" they are hyperbolizing the Trump admin travel ban to make their propaganda more hard hitting to dumb normies, but it is what it is, a TRAVEL ban, from a select number of nations, with many muslim nations not included on the list. Funny how they can push for Nazi tier race elimination, but Trump can't call for something Obongo did.

what

>Notice anything?

No...

Racist piece of shit.
Banning blacks would solve like 75% of nations problems instantly.

'''''WHITE'''''

also checked

I think those were two niggers who were fags and had some combi with holes drilled out in the back which allowed Malvo to aim.

They were shooting at random pedestrians and gtfo-ing before anybody noticed them. Since no spent cases were found(they were all in the car, duh) it was extremely hard to even find starting point for finding them but somehow, one of them fell out and they've found them.

Before that media was extremely interested in the case since they were convinced it's going to be another "angry white man". Once they've found out these were two black homosexuals and one of them was also Nation of Islam freak, they went into full radio silence.

They are white, Talcium X uses one drop rule. He maybe had some black/mulatto great grandfather/mother so he's black which helps him in life. Those guys maybe are 10% white which makes them white, because it allows him to blame white people for everything.

He didn't though. He made up a story of his mother having an affair with a black man, which she didn't, then refused to take any DNA tests (even when offered for free) so he could keep up his act

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.C._sniper_attacks

off topic but Roof is the only one of these mass shooters ive seen that looks completely sane.

>How about JEWS?
why do you chromosome lacking neckbeards always use the same retarded conspiracy? The jews arent that impressive

seems more asian than anything

I think that's the proud female Democrat who shot up that abortion clinic.

3 white men (who also happen to be batshit crazy. You forgot Jared Loughner, the alleged Connecticut shooter, etc) out of HOW MANY?)

And speakin of batshit crazy, I guess y'all haven't heard the news that people, on average, have got your number.
I'd go a little easy on it, in your position. But that's just me.

According to this page white men are just as likely to mass shoot as everyone else.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score

The same way liberals and LGBT's are against islamophobia.

Most people murdered in African countries are killed by black men.

BAN BLACKS

Has anyone ever hated himself more?

He is literally white, but pretends to be black and viciously attacks his own race.