Marriage Sex Is Overrated

Yes. with my wife for 9 years, married for 4. I enjoy masturbating, or getting a handjob. The orgasm from sex is not as good, and I also feel like it's a hassle. I try to avoid sex when she says she wants to.

inb4 beta faggots say that beating off dims your senses, or whatever bullshit theories they have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USKDdEg8N3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure thing amigo.

Shouldn't have married the first landwhale that touched your wiener

low test

My wife can do things my hand(s) cannot.
Sounds like you married the wrong lady.

>being married
>still posting Sup Forums

Yikes what a loser! Sage

No real point in getting married unless you're going to have children.

Sex is for procreation, not pleasure.

Just plow your lady like there is no tomorrow and you will both be happy.

I'm in the same boat user. But whatever. Have kids. Get over it.

lel at these virgins disagreeing with OP.

Newsflash: Marriage is tedious and laborious. Saving the white race is not all gassing jews and steamrolling BLM protestors. It's constantly mending fences with some insane, malcontented harpy who hasn't looked good in a decade but loves you inspite of the fact that you're a weirdo nazi gun nut with a developing bald spot. It's working your ass off to put your kids through school, even though they hate you and think Harry Potter taught them to be kind and understanding of niggers and faggots, all in hopes that the real world will switfly bring them back to the things you tried to instill in them.

Well, of course it's not that way for these Paragons of Western Virtue here clowning on OP. These 6'10", 300 IQ fry cooks just go around shooting perfect mini-Chads into 10/10 blondes and correcting the fallen.

sounds like your wife has a loose vagina. If they're tight, sex is much better. Please tell me this isnt the only woman you've fucked. You should know this

Imagine being 10 years into marriage to a fat whining 'soccer mom'

and she's only 35 and will get fatter and uglier for another 50 years

I haven't fucked my wife more than a couple times a year since our oldest daughter was 2yo. That's the whole point of having daughters so you can do then instead of your rapidly aging wife.

Just start cheating on her. There's a reason most marriages end in divorce, plenty of people can't just be with one person forever.

Test

A clear trick to try and get white men to not marry. Nice try, kike.

We have to learn how BradP aka Tyler Durden did, when we learn we will have a bunch of our white women and our european natality rates will grow up again

youtube.com/watch?v=USKDdEg8N3s

lemme get you a beer, dad

post your dumb shit somewhere else

>that red under his left nostril

dude is out his fucking mind of coke