Centrists

>Centrists

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21631076-rather-lot-according-new-piece-research-what-have-immigrants-ever-done-us
lmgtfy.com/?q=Dustman and Frattini 2013
lmgtfy.com/?q=Dustman and Frattini 2014
lmgtfy.com/?q=Migrationwatch UK 2014
lmgtfy.com/?q=Migrationwatch UK 2016
lmgtfy.com/?q=Rowthorn 2014
lmgtfy.com/?q=HMRC report august 2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot moral supremacy

It's in the bottom panel

Hmmm...make logical decisions on each issue

or...

Hmmm...or...just swallow raw propaganda like the sewage I used to eat as a child. Wow, what a hard decision.

It's not true. The right supports rich fuck bankers, theocracy, anti-environment etc.
The left supports SJW, communism welfare etc.

Centrism is literally the most reasonable thing to do now. If you're not centrist you're a shit eater idiot.

If you were a true centrist, you'd be right-wing by now, because you'd see the left-wing cultrue being propagated everywhere and try to compensate it.

suuuuuuuure

And there is nothing wrong with communism. Centrists are shit-eater idiots.

Us Centrists have better diplomatic skills.
>Left says their right all the time cause of feelings
>Right says their right all the time cause of muh logic
>Centrists listen to both retards to reach compromise.

It truly is summer already with you fags isn;t it?

Except the right-wing is taking over everything.

Online maybe, but not in real politics, where it matters, we lost in France, UK, Austria,...

2+2=4
Or
2+2=5

Haha! Its actually 4.5, im so smart

Take that drumpf

No I mean in real life. EU is a lazie faire free market capitalist union and enforcing itself on Europe. America is far-right and enforcing it's idealism on everyone. Then you have Russia which is far right and then you have China which is turning far-right.

> and try to compensate it

That doesn't even work because they never win.
And I'm not a fucking child to change my believes about important things to "compensate".

The right-win in ran by rich cunts, it's a scam just like the welfare vote buying love of ghetto dwellers. Vote for reasonable people and not for these fake movements with hidden agendas.

Most electors aren't taking the US seriously right now (not that I don't support their politics right now). The problem is that the 'spark' didn't really ignite in europe.

>Fake movements with hidden agendas
So being a centrist, you're saying that all right-wing movements have 'hidden agendas', but won't critizise the left-wing propaganda? Doesn't seem like you're a honest centrist to me.

he does criticize the left you are the one who won't criticize the left.

I don't claim to be a centrist though?

>centrist means sitting on the fence on every issue
Loving this meme

The real question is: which party does the artist think is shit?

These counterfit smuggies are of low quality and poor taste.

Centrist would find a third option. Go home for example.
Who would force him to do either of those acts?

In practice, it usually does. Ever talk to another centrist? They try to avoid reaching an opinion because they don't want to be attacked for it. That's why a lot of people become (or remain) "centrists" in the first place.

Pizza is way more disgusting than shit.

I am a centrist, and people avoiding sharing their opinion is not the same as not holding one

It's not though.

Being a centrist means having a REASONABLE approach to things.

>Right-winger: immigrants are taking our jobs, they commit crimes and don't integrate into our way of life. We need to close the borders and deport all immigrants.

>Left-winger: immigrants enrich this country. They can do no wrong. Diverisity is our greatest strength! No borders, no walls! We need to open the borders a let everyone in.

>Centrist: most immigrants are law abiding and contribute to the local economy. We need to have a sensible immigration policy along with a screening process to ensure that we get the most benefits out of immigration whilst mitigating the drawbacks.

>It's another terrible Sup Forums analogy involving shit

How about just encouraging your own population to get enough children to sustain your own economy? No cultural problems, problem solved

Their only contribution is as consumers. They're a huge net drain on tax funds.

>How about just encouraging your own population to get enough children to sustain your own economy?
And how do you propose we go about that?

Pic related

I don't know about Sweden but in Britain, most immigrants have jobs and pay taxes. You can't even claim benefits here until you've lived in the country for a certain period of time.

Look up the stats you dumb fuck.

Don't let any new people migrate and uncuck your women

Every single study I've seen demonstrates that immigrants contribute more than they take from the country. I think £1.34 for every £1.00 they take IIRC.

Show me a single study that immigrants are a drain on the economy.

>Don't let any new people migrate and uncuck your women
Do you think that the reason why people aren't having kids is because of migration and cucked women?

What does that even mean?

That's EU migrants you dishonest little shit.

>Brit
You simply don't get it, do you

>poop analogies work for everything

lol

Okay do you have the stats for non-EU migrants?

Every single study I've seen agrees that immigration has a net positive effect on the economy. Here's an article from the Economist that references such studies:

economist.com/news/britain/21631076-rather-lot-according-new-piece-research-what-have-immigrants-ever-done-us

Show me your studies.

ITT people getting mad because others don't dive head first into the blue team red team game that (((they))) set up.

Good goys. Fight each other.

Do you have an actual argument or not?

Explain to me PRAGMATICALLY how you're going to fix the declining birthrates in western countries.

Dustman and Frattini 2013, 2014
Migrationwatch UK 2014, 2016
Rowthorn 2014
HMRC report from august 2016 also shows net figures varying wildly depending on nationality, negative for quite a few

> declining birthrates in Western countries is a problem which needs to be 'fixed'
> you know, because if the world needs anything it is more people, not less

Pic related is you desu senpai

>when you take the centrist pill

Importing labor reduces wages, increasing the demand for housing increases its price.

Obviously this has the effect of reducing the fertility rate.

I could've but since you're such a dense fuck + you're I brit, I don't feel like doing that, thanks though for trying to make me feel like I'm intelligent. Brits were always ahead of us, but still lack a sense of white affiliation, have a good one.

Can you link me actual studies instead of just naming random reports?

Show me the evidence in black and white that immigration costs us more that we get back and I swear I will vote UKIP in the next election.

Do you even understand the implications of a declining population in economic terms? Do you even understand how our economy works?

>it's a centrist reduces the immigration question to nothing more than a money issue demonstrating once again that they are strong supporters of the ultra-globalist/far-left-useful-idiots walmart-nation model

So how do these poor people manage to have a dozen kids per household if kids are so expensive?

Come off it mate. You have no arguments so you're running away to avoid getting BTFO again.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Dustman and Frattini 2013
lmgtfy.com/?q=Dustman and Frattini 2014
lmgtfy.com/?q=Migrationwatch UK 2014
lmgtfy.com/?q=Migrationwatch UK 2016
lmgtfy.com/?q=Rowthorn 2014
lmgtfy.com/?q=HMRC report august 2016

>muh logic
LOL, is this the best argument you could come up with?

>So how do these poor people manage to have a dozen kids per household if kids are so expensive?
hahhahaha, thanks for the laugh M8(!). Are you a kike or from a royal family? If not, you're delusional as fuck

No user, I do not understand. Please (((educate))) me as to how important it is to keep our population up for the economy, even though most of the jobs out there will be automated before the century is out. I am so interested in seeing the logical trainwreck that is your nonargument, you literal shit-eating sheep.

A lot of them are subhuman arabs. Almost all of them still have a much higher quality of life than they grew up with, unlike natives.

I read the HMRC report. Where does it say anything about immigration costing more than immigrants contribute to the economy?

Where do any of those reports come to that conclusion?

Seems to me that you're just making this up to suit your own agenda.

HA fucking aussie think the center is not already controlled by the JEW. is you brain already melted by my fucking high IQ mentality?

>I read the HMRC report
You didn't.
>Where
In the breakdown per nation.
>Where do any of those reports come to that conclusion?
In the studies.

Well how else are we going to spend all of your money.

We are the morally superior afterall.

>doesn't answer the question
If kids are so expensive then how can poor people afford them?

It's a rhetorical question of course but I'll give you some time to think about it.

What do you think will happen to the economy if the population shrinks?

I'm not interested in where they're from, I'm saying that if poor people can afford to have a dozen kids per household then there's no reason why middle class people can't.

So, Sup Forums is literally incapable of responding to any ideology other than its own with anything other than ad hominem I AM SILLY memes. More news at 11.

>It's not true. The right supports rich fuck bankers, theocr-
no, fuck off. if you're not even going to attempt to argue on a basis that isn't rooted in DNC / CNN / MSNBC talking points then fuck off back to (((wherever))) you came from.

They don't. You haven't even read the shit you're linking me.

Nowhere in there does it say that immigrants cost more than they contribute. Try again.

>The right supports rich fuck bankers
Neocons are not right wing.

faceberg spencer.gear.7/posts/1470663176312702

>I'm not interested in where they're from, I'm saying that if poor people can afford to have a dozen kids per household then there's no reason why middle class people can't.
You're deflecting. Lower wages and higher cost of living decreases the fertility rate. This is obvious and you cannot dispute it.

>doesn't answer the question
if you don't understand what I mean, you aren't worth any explanation
>delusional

>implying the right isn't as illogical as today's left

Your politics are defined by the modern political spectrum, not any substantial ideology or reasoning, you're treating compromise as a virtue instead of a political necessity, how can you define what is good for the country if you have no basis for what is good and no end goal of the policy you claim to support. Instead of searching for the truth and the best way to do something you just limit yourself to what is acceptable.

Centrism isn't a tenable position to hold because it's assuming that politics is a static spectrum rather than in constant flux, a centrist today and a centrist 20 years ago would support totally different policy

Says the guy thinking a study exclusively of EU migrants is representative of total immigration.
>They don't
They do.
The HMRC report finds some nationalities to be a drain. Some of the others find non-EU migrants to be an overall drain. Some even find EU migrants to be an overall drain too.

I'd say that higher STANDARDS of living decrease the fertility rate. This is a trend that's observable all across the world.

China has low wages and high cost of living in a lot of areas yet they certainly don't have a population problem.

As people become more wealthy and educated they want to spend their lives doing things other than raising a bunch of rugrats.

In general, fertility correlates pretty closely with wealth. Poor people tend to have a lot more kids than wealthy or middle class people. Even Africans who come here have fewer kids than Afriancs in Africa.

> n-no Aussie you tell ME how I can even into economy

Come on Mohammed. You were meant to be the one telling me how it is, remember? I ask again. Please tell me how important the large population of unwashed peasants will be after most of our jobs are automated.

Centrism is the fucking blue team red team game, it considers nothing outside of that dichotomy

stop replying to him jesus

Okay so you don't have an answer or an argument. Goobye retard.

I'm talking about immigration as a WHOLE. Show me a study that says that immigration as a whole is a drain on society.

I'm sure there are some groups of immigrants who contribute more than others and some who barely contribute at all.

The first time I've heard of "centrist" was when I asked my chinese friend who's a "trump supporter" what Donald Trump meant when he said he's both a nationalist and a globalist

He tried to explain that because he's both, he's a centrist and not a fucking moron who doesnt know what either term means.

>So how do these poor people manage to have a dozen kids per household if kids are so expensive?

Because they go on welfare, and the difference between non-whites and whites is that whites tend to not reproduce if they don't think they can sustain a family. Non-whites tend to reproduce with complete disregard for affordability. It's just another example of non-white time preference.

>China
>no population problem
They have the most dismal population pyramid I have ever seen.
>educated
Yes, education is pretty much the only factor you've mentioned with a significant negative correlation. Which should be obvious since more education means starting work later and being able to start a family later.

its always fun to laugh at partisan idiots who think they're actually following the objectively correct path

>Show me a study that says that immigration as a whole is a drain on society.
Dustman and Frattini 2013, 2014
Migrationwatch UK 2014, 2016
Rowthorn 2014

Centrism isn't an ideology it's the total lack of one

K M8

Centrist is the new "Fedora" tier position to take in a debate.

Like Atheism

>Because they go on welfare, and the difference between non-whites and whites is that whites tend to not reproduce if they don't think they can sustain a family. Non-whites tend to reproduce with complete disregard for affordability. It's just another example of non-white time preference.
What's preventing whites from claiming welfare?

There are plenty of huge white working class British families on welfare. I can assure that whites here have no qualms claiming welfare. Maybe that's an American thing.

Well high levels of education tend to correlate with a high standard of living and low birthrates. They're all correlated.

We're nowhere near the point of full automation. Enough with this meme.

>The right supports rich fuck bankers, theocracy, anti-environment etc.
Wrong.
>The left supports SJW, communism welfare etc.
Wrong.

You are just cherry picking extremists and then claiming you are the only sane one as a moderate centrist. Untrue.
A centrist is someone who concerns themselves more with their personal ego than actually advocating solutions real world problems.

None of those studies show that though.

You're just blatantly lying now.

Ideology isn't about objective truths it's about value judgements you embarrassment

>local kiwi doesn't know how ideologies work
>water is also wet

Why won't you die already?

The point of being a centrist is I get to piss off both sides. I'm not eating any shit. I piss on the shit and watch you cucks share it. And yes right wingers are cucks too. You would probably let Trump fuck your wife in front of you.

>what is ANOVA
They all do.

Could you say where's the immigration gain/drain by nationality in HMRC report? I'm barely awake but interested and can't find it

Sorry sweetie, am I triggering you?

>What's preventing whites from claiming welfare?

The fact that whites are more cognitively capable of seeing that such a system is unsustainable and will collapse. Few non-whites can comprehend the unsustainable nature of the welfare state, and among them even fewer care that it's unsustainable.