HAPPENING

Chinese troops enter Sikkim sector, jostle with Indian Army, destroy bunkers

hindustantimes.com/india-news/china-troops-enter-sikkim-sector-jostle-with-indian-forces-destroy-bunkers/story-r4SlYObGnDgQFPMUIQ3rEI.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcIphhr2iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aLUobRjiaFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>poo people vs. dog eaters
almost cared for a second

>1 reply
>page 8

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU Sup Forums??!

bump

You best not be fucking about, my happening boner is already kill after the Somalia non happening. You're on thin ice for the lack of flag already.

Big if true.

Hope they cancel each other out. Poo and Chink are just useless, group thinking, ugly, inbred, degenerates.

Where the fuck are the pajeets? i hope those niggers get send to kill soulles chinks.

Article says a similar thing happened in 2008, chinks btfo some makeshift Indian army thing.

Inb4 nothing fucking happens just like always
digits prove it

>Be Chinese soldier
>Cross border into india
>Make it about 3 miles in
>Sergeant tells me to stop
>"You smerr that?"
>Can smell pure curry
>Look through the tall grass
>Can make out a brown ass
>"GET DOWN!"
>It opens fire with brown smelly nuggets
>Brown shitbullets flying from all directions
>Try to run
>I'm stuck in human shit
>Comrades being covered in shit left and right
>Shit level rising
>Up to my chest now
>Try to retreat through shit but it's no use
>It's up to my mouth now
>Take one last breath
>Last thing I see is the black anus of pajeet staring me in the eyes
>It unleashes
>Drown in shit

It's nothing, China does every once in a while. It's a warning to India, and it usually coincides when Indian-China meetings take place or when Indian officials visit US etc.,. Trump will likely ask India to send troops to Afghanistan, see what happens in the next few days.

digits confirm happening

It's reddit and shilling for the most part, but in this case i would say it isn't a big thing, because a low scale semi violent clash is not uncommon there.

Come on poos nuke em

Inb4 the China webm shitstorm

OK by the sound of it this isn't an armed clash. It's a drawn out dispute (no idea what it's about) that's been going on a couple of weeks. The article reads like the Chinese were barging through a human wall. And then blew up bunkers the Indians have put up on the border.
What the fuck is actually happening? I find it impossible to picture this in my mind. Nobody has been shot? The Chinese piled onto Indian soil and the chucks watched while they destroyed their bunkers. Wut?

how does a country like this function

Time to chose pol. Poos or Chinks?
+1 for the Chinks here

Stop encouraging Indians to defecate into a modern poo receptacle. Some 3rd world countries are not ready to adopt Western technology and doing so could encourage them to continue to reproduce more resulting in the consumption of more food and in effect creating more poo.

I hope the poos slap their shit, I hate chinks.

Chinks can't fight.

Betting on the Poo Patrols of the Super Pooer.

Poos all the way. They may be dirty and disorganized but they aren't inherently evil

Coming soon to the western world!

POOS BTFO

The crossing guards don't even dare to stay on the streets lol

Sup Forums always has and always will be a poo board

There are so many of them, that nobody fucking cares If some die just by crossing the street, bizarre.

I owned a Chink motorcycle and about 6 years ago on a Monday i was going to pick up some cilantro for some tacos that i was making and on one turn i started smelling the smoke coming from under the gas tank, i got off the bike and i thought that it was going to explode, an old woman jumped to the other side of the road and hid behind a car, funny shit. I gifted that bike to my nephew once i changed the electric harness,

Pooking pooking pooking pooking
Guys 4 pookings

>The Indian troops formed a human wall along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) to stop the PLA personnel, some of whom also videographed and clicked pictures of the incident.
So where are those supposed vids & "clicks" (I guess they meant pics?!)? Can't find shit.

They're assholes too.

And now you redpill the world on the Chinese tricks with your webms. Godspeed user, just don't go that speed on a chinese bike or it might explode

Poos.
Chinks are dog eating insect culture.

This made me laugh out loud and now I kind of feel bad.

What happened in this?

They have hundreds of nukes buddy. And that's the joke estimates. We're most likely talking about thousands of nuclear warheads all ready to wipe your miserable unwashed ass off the face of the world.

>Aksai Chin
>Chinese troops
>""Indi*n" territory
oh its literally nothing again

>bunkers
thats just huts made of shit and pebble

>hindustantimes.com
POO

The mods keep deleting this threads,i think some of they may be chinks.

Shouldn't have taken Charlie company through the designated shitting field

Jesus Christ....it's not a meme, is it? Chinese people do not have souls.

Poos all the way

Would it really be a bad thing if two of the largest population countries on the earth kill a few million of their own?

also posting some chink webms till OP or some other pajeet delivers spicy shit from that incident

chinks are animals.

DEJA VU I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

Not like India can't wipe off Shaghai and Beijing and 100 other chink cities of the map of the world.

Just visit a China hate thread and you will see the true nature of the dragon

I want to cry this webm made me depressed please help me

What happened in the webm you posted before >:(

Are they fighting or is that a fist bump? sry i cant read im a negro

LEL

Even the chinese cop decides to turn away, are they actually soulless?

I would trust the poo nukes to actually work though.
I can not say the same about chink garbage.

Theres some seriously cartoon physics going on here.

If this is true and the chinese attacked Indian troops, it's huge.
But I give this 2/10 of being true.

those 2 extra IQ points make them all souls psychopaths

Please do this Raj, You would do humanity such a favor

chinese people hate chinese cops and vise versa. It's pretty corrupt.

Serious question.

China massively invades India. Who wins? I have no respect for either regular army so in my mind they all get lost and die of starvation.

Who's Russia going to side with?

based chinese

you never throw the first nuke because when you do, shit is gonna happen for real

got sucked into the machine in such a tight space that his insides completely turned into mush

so much for that 105IQ.

I hope they use nukes on each other. They need a population reduction.

Figures a Chinese immigrant would say that

Revenge may be best served ice cold, but ironing is absolutely delicious blazing hot.

I'd really like the story or extended video on this instance. You wouldn't happen to have it, would you?

how tf does it catch on fire instantly

My first thought as well

crazy stuff, lucky guy should marry the chick from this one

China has a tremendous military advantage, mitigated by issues regarding trans-Himalayan logistics should China press that far

Did he die?

Chink manufacturing.

The Pinto had the same problem until someone invented a rubber bladder to go inside the fuel tank. I guess such technology has yet to be knocked-off by the chinks.

>Shenanigans on India China border
>Repeat x1000
>Occurrence 1001
>Retards on Sup Forums:ronpaulhappening.gif

If you're going to be of any use here, educate yourselves on geopolitical matters. Otherwise you're a fucking idiot.

Next on /nupol/

>Omg a liberal said something stupid
>The millionth chimp out
>Til Israelis don't get along with Palestinians
>Did you guys hear Somalia is an an cap paradise?
>Kim Jong threatening nukes, finally happening chaps

Pleb tier

Heres another prime example of it

The Poos will use weaponized shit. And the Chinks will drop toilets around the Indians to confuse them before striking.

They barely do. There's no truly centralized command in China, it's basically a few lines of one leader handing down orders to another and telling them to meet certain quotas or they get the axe. Their military is split up into 4 different commanders who don't cooperate very well and all have their agenda, so more than likely if you were to attack, they might not help each other for fear of losing their power. China is big and populous but divided and stupid.

well the poos are our best tech support :3

India holds regular exercises with US UK Russia Japan etc.

We have also won most of the wars/conflicts we have been into.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQcIphhr2iQ

youtube.com/watch?v=aLUobRjiaFc

They just scam cities out of shekels and build shit with styrofoam.

Hauling men and material over to the Indian boarder would be herculean for such a task. I think Genghis Khan comes out of hiding and kills everyone.

omg lol
can u imagine just getting pinned by a car like that with the red hot ass fuck exhaust pipes pressing against your cheek

I hate Pajeets, but I hate chinks more. Soulless insects who only know how to consume and destroy. Nuke these parasites, Kumar.

>Who wins?
They both collapse into sub-regions. These are extremely diverse countries that only appear unified. Push it and it falls apart.

China couldn't take India and vice versa

Too many people on either side

They'll run out of ammo and fuel long before any significant land grabs from an invasion

> are they actually soulless?

That's what Communism does to citizens. It kills their soul.

Hahaha, Plz dude, don't make me laugh and then feel bad just after

Legends say there's an underground civilization of people beneath China who've fallen down suddenly-appearing holes

Youre talking to niggers trying to appeal to whitey.

Yeah that would really suck.

Trust me fatso, poo in loos are way better than soulless, uncivilized chinks. At least poo in loos have 1000 gods to keep themselves busy while chinks worship a fat, ugly ass chink, Mao the cunt.