Is global warming real? I live in northern canada and it's hot as balls right now...

Is global warming real? I live in northern canada and it's hot as balls right now. It's supposed to reach 41 celcius which is like 93 F for you americans.

I fucking hate summer, it sucks ass, I can't sleep when it's hot, and my flesh feels like I have a sunburn all over my body even though I'm hiding inside.

My only solace is knowing that most of the shitskins will die off.

So Sup Forums, is the global warming jew real? It's pretty fucking hot here.

it's called the weather. aside from a few spurts of summer weather, it's been cold and rainy in Toronto for the last 3 months.

I'm in b.c.

It's fucking horrible. Last night it was 31

Nah, it's all good. A cool and breezy 71 here at the beach :P But yeah, just 5 miles from here it's a 104... thank God for natural pacific ocean AC

Cool as fuck here in NC
Enjoy the heat, faggot

Im dying right now. Going to have a cold bath for the first time in my life. When its -40 I can deal....but 33°??? This shit is lethal and my head hurts. Anyone want pics of me in the bath? :p

33 celsius? Dude, that's like any day during the summer in California. Better never move to Phoenix. lol.

oh yeah, please do post pics of you in the tub if you're a hot chick... if not never mind :P

Where were you the last couple of weeks? We had a 45 Celsius day because of humidity.

i did say we had spurts but in general, since april, it's been rainy and chilly. it's 7pm now and 17C, so far it's been a crappy spring/summer for southern ontario.

I once did a test where I downloaded all the raw historical weather data for Calgary going back to 1889. I calculated the average daily high on a monthly basis from that point up to the present, and graphed it. And wouldn't you know it, there was no noticeable trend either upwards or downwards!

Does this mean that climate change is fake, or is it real but it just skips over particular cities for some reason?

the good news is, the days are gonna be shorter again from now on. Longest day was June 21st so we're gonna get our good old darkness we lurk in back.

It drops to 6-7C at night here, cold as fuck m8

True, but were land locked with no water for hundreds of miles, so closer to Phoenix than Cali type weather. But, like I said, we get -40 for like 6 months of the year. This shit will kill me.

In Newfoundland they're still covered in ice and can barely run the ferries.

obligatory
t.highs around 90F all week here in Texas

Global warming isnt whats killing your cuntry. Ahahahha

>C16
>M103
>B89

41 which is like 94 how the duck do you eurolites figure out what to wear when there's only a 40 degree difference between freezing to death and dying of heat stroke? "Oh my daughter turns three today she's only 1 hour away from retirement now."

>how the duck
off youself

global warming is a hoax. We had lots of snow in the mountains this year in SoCal. :) Last year though sucked. I guess it's called weather. But being from California I too like Winter better. Summer just sucks. As a basement dweller I neet darkness and cold and even rain. Shit maybe I should move to Oregon.

Yep.