A phobia is defined as an irrational fear...

A phobia is defined as an irrational fear. This is why I believe that the term Islamaphobia is an apt description of the racist hysteria coming from the likes of Tommy Robinson. Cancer kills 20,000 people a day yet you do not see him out campaigning about this. Islam isn't a threat. Hysteria and irrationality are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NBhHRAVCk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Islam isn't a threat
yes it is you filthy potato nigger

>Islam isn't a threat.

could you expand on this please?

It's not about how much it kills per day when there is a 100% chance of letting Islam marginalize and eventually replace us. We are thinking longer term than the left and seeing 2nd and 3rd order consequences. I know that's hard for liberals to do, but look at growth rates and birth rates and try to plot them. Everything else the left cares about will also be destroyed by inviting in Muslims. The only reason your leaders want it are so you can buy more votes with welfare for the short run. If they have an overwhelming majority and guaranteed victory in all 3 branches for the foreseeable future, then they will act like dictators and pass anything they want.

They invite in our extinction so they can buy totalitarian control.

Hey mate!
My great great grandfather came from County Mayo
His surname was O'Malley
Do you know him?

What would you deport next, cars?

No, you fool. The salafists.

you and your fukcing potatoes

now answer the question you alcoholic ginger git

>Islam isn't a threat

>what would you deport next?
According to ICE's recent activity, the answer would be the Irish.

Islam is a threat to our very way of life. You're an idiot.

Hey there GCHQ, nobody believes you.

>Islam isn't a threat. Hysteria and irrationality are.

Religion = Hysteria and irrationality

>Islam isn't a threat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Wait a second let me just pause and have a little breather so I can just take in the stupidity of what you just said a bit more. Ahh there we go. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>islam isnt a threat
do you enjoy getting ridiculed in a cambodian hat weaving forum? is this a new form of cuckoldry? kys degenerate scum

I guess that means I'm not an islamophobe then.
No irrational fear hear, just a fully justified hatred.

Islam is beautiful. The problem is all these Goddamned muslims. Cast them back into the sand!

////thread

kys

>as you can see, this large public health issue makes this social/political issue vanish.

>A phobia is defined as an irrational fear.

there is nothing irrational about fearing Muslims. their scripture literally says to kill us.

You're right, we can cure cancer if we just close the borders.

>He still thinks Islamaphobia is about a few whites killed by a truck alone

No, it's about the actual means of war, the baby making, the mass immigration, the eroding of culture.

Every white woman who fucks an arab and has an arab baby, has just killed a future white person.

The entire thing is about the forced replacement of us by them.

I'll accept Islamophobia as legit if the difference between xenophobia and racism is recognized.

checked and kek'd in agreement

>Fearing a Cult of killers from a dessert
>Irrational

No u retarded nigroid. Phobia(Φοβία) just means "fear" in Greek. Get out of my country you shitskin and take the pajeets with you!

Stfu McDumbass!
Of course a potato would think that terrorist attacks are an acceptable part of city life.
You drunk fucks can't even manage to be your own country.

There are more car crashes a year than rapes so I guess we shouldn't care about rapes

He's not irish

Op has potato nigger flag

OP is sandnigger parasite

cancer can be cured

so can the west

The way I see it, terrorism is something to be vigilant about. If you see something suspicious, report it. Take security measures. Fund your fucking city police.

Terrorism is a concern, but its not by any means the defining issue of our time. The notion that we need sweeping immigration reform or that we need to surrender privacy rights because of a bunch of middle-eastern hillbillies who are lucky to kill fifty of us a year is beyond retarded.

>The notion that we need sweeping immigration reform

thats where you are super wrong
are you new here?

please dont make the mistake of linking the problems of exploding muslims and normal muslims.
they are equally dangerous

>people don't research cures for cancer

Um...sweetie...

Tommy Robinson is an Israeli shill who gives a fuck about him

>cigarettes kill exactly zero people each year

>don't stop smoking....It's the cancer that kills you, not cigarettes

Handy advice.

So you agree Muslims should need a license to practice and should be physically restrained and subject to stop and search when in public and that no one under 16 should be allowed to attend a mosque or believe in Mohammed's teachings?

Even I'm not that harsh.

You're right. Normal Muslims are just low iq subhuman welfare trash that want to get rid of free speech and commit all the violent crime they want against whites.

That explains why they are defending the jihadi shitbags

What's rational about Islamic ideology?

What's irrational about opposing it?

Cars are a good idea. Like guns. Islam is a terrible idea. No need for it.

>you are more likely to be killed by X than Y, therefore Y is not a problem

Great argument, potatonigger

He was wearing this to annoy the head of the BNP.
I don't think he really cares about jews.

> A phobia is defined as an irrational fear.
> Cancer kills 20,000 people a day yet you do not see him out campaigning about this.
> irrational
It is real easy to be irrational as you have just shown.

How does the fact that he has not... campaigned against Cancer ??..., a specific thing you have just pulled out of your arse, an argument that he is irrational?

If you are getting violently harassed by those linked to terrorist organizations the development of drugs to combat cancer are not a RATIONAL priority.

You idiots need to learn how to communicate your points better.

You are absolutely correct. We should all import Cancer into our bodies instead of being hysteric about it. Cancerphobes are disgusting.

Pic related. I'm exporting myself into NK this weekend. I'm not a NKphobic like these losers.

>Islamaphobia
Tommy just talked about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=-NBhHRAVCk8

you my friend are a fucking moron. if you haven't learned by now, you never will

And we have arrived

he sees the truth in what is coming down the pike real fast in GB and the incredible blindness that everyone around him save a few must drive him mad. sharia law will supecede British law - It is the Paki and the commies getting back at UK for colonialism - why the hell do you think the liberals are milking this white guilt thing? its literally incapacitated people and rendered them unable to think about the future and the threat Islam holds for the native British. -

Islam is a cancer we can burn out, however.

Tell me about Mormonism.

U wot m8? Fook off.

>Islam isn't a threat.

I'll take "in what religion's name are the large majority of terrorist attacks committed" for 200, shill.

You make me despise my Irish heritage. Stand the fuck up O'Malley, and be intelligent for once in your life. Recognize an idealogical threat when you see one.

Would you call somebody installing a lightning rod on their house an astraphobe?

>Hysteria and irrationality are.

They are going to suck up all the tax revenue while breeding so heavily that they will bankrupt your country.

They will out vote you at the polls
They will push for your taxes to go up while paying none themselves.
They will force themselves into and take over your institutions.
Once they are at a demographic tipping point they will absolutely treat the native population like garbage.

You eurocucks don't like tommy because he actually goes out there and tries to do something about the fact your politicians have betrayed you, and your countries and money are being handed over to millions of illiterate, inbred Muslims. You don't like him because at some level you must know you aren't a man.

At least Tommy shows the fuck up. Most of you fucking europeans are invalids. Your sitting in your neighborhoods saying "I don't see it" Well they gave Tommy's neighborhood away, so he doesn't have the luxury of hiding in his like cuckroom while his country gets smaller and smaller around him.

The rising crime statistics and terrorism/mass murders make Tommy's position the opposite of an irrational fear. You're just such faggots. I don't really know what to say.

by the way, Islam is cancer right up there with liberalism

The laws, culture, future, race/genetics, etc. are at stake. A few bombings or car attacks aren't even the worst of it.