youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879527520957325314
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awoo!
Keep an eye on this post. If it is deleted, your freedoms are being curtailed. Respond accordingly.

Sup Forums.org/feedback

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES!

I guess people only care about trump tweets in the morning.

Democrats all will get stomach ulcers because of the chronic Trump stress

Always Awoo.

>elongated villain nose
Is Gru a Jew?

MEANWHILE IN BUTTHURTVILLE

Did i miss hannity's message for Jim Acosta?

FUCK IT'S A SPLIT

CALL THE COPS

Amazing that a few hours after meeting UN Ambassador Nimrata Randhawa, I mean Nikki Haley, a Rubio supporter, Trump comes out with this shit.

Louise Mensch is my future ex-wife
back off

damn someone get me a link to that levin monologue when it's posted

move

if only they were zebras (or other animals)

>summary of that book: answer to stress = have a physical outlet to it

REMINDER

Well I might end up taking a break for a while now. Putin's Syrian puppet better sharpen up or otherwise his cult of personality here is going to be bothering us for another month.

>potential preparations
What does this even mean? Can we just either nuke them or leave them completely alone already? Why do we have to dick around forever in that fucking desert?

How does one MAGA?

Absolute shocker

NEW IMPERIALISM SOON
PAY TRIBUTE FOR NAVAL PROTECTION YOU FUCKING FREELOADERS

He's gloating

>court states no further precedent
Imagine being this retarded. They're ruling on the very essence of the Republic, the Article I powers of the President. Of course it's going to be considered precedent. This is a landmark case.

Even newer tweet!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879527520957325314

No, I just posted the link to the new thread twice.

don't thnk so. it'll prob be mini-monoluge

Fuck syria. Nuke them all or pull out. Bomb north korea instead.

>packed court
where do these "people" get their (((facts)))

THey should make a trip to Brazil.

I guarantee they'll come back voting GOP.

Article II

God bless that man

>What does this even mean?
Maybe just sanctions. Just virtue signal with those. It's almost Raqqa time anyway.

I just don't get the hysteria. Do these people actually want to live next to muslims?

>it's a hannity sucks jewish cock episode

Honestly I suspect it's just people here getting burned out on hype. This has been the single greatest day of winning since November 8th.

>inb4 the assmad roach and the closeted faggot that calls everyone a homo

>tfw we can only rely on azns and eastern euros
fuck the rest of you

In just four of 10 EU countries surveyed is the public positively inclined toward the U.S. The most widespread support is found in Poland (73%), Hungary (63%) and Italy (61%). In spite of the “special relationship” between America and the United Kingdom, only 50% of the British see the U.S. favorably. The most negative views of the U.S. are in Germany (62% unfavorable), Spain (60%) and the Netherlands (59%). And in the past year the share of the Spanish public that expresses a very unfavorable opinion has roughly tripled from 7% to 23%.

Only about four-in-ten Canadians (43%) and Russians (41%) express a favorable view of America.

There is strong support for the U.S. in Vietnam (84%), the Philippines (78%) and South Korea (75%). A majority of Japanese (57%) agree. But Australians are evenly split (48% favorable, 48% unfavorable). And roughly half of Indians (49%) have a positive view, although 42% express no opinion.

In the Middle East, roughly eight-in-ten Israelis (81%) voice positive sentiment toward the U.S. But they stand isolated in the region. Only about a third of Lebanese (34%) and roughly a quarter of Tunisians (27%) say they have a favorable opinion of America. And roughly eight-in-ten in Turkey (79%) and Jordan (82%) have an unfavorable opinion. This includes 58% in Turkey who are very negative toward the U.S., up 26 percentage points since 2015.

So she fucked a nigger and now has AIDS

BURN EM AT THE STAKE!!!!!!!! Drown em if they float maybe I was wrong. I'm willing to take this risk. She needs her dreads washed anyway they smell like snausages.

I want to lick her feet

AWOOOOMENT

Yes, you missed it

He also called Jeff Zucker a 'clueless kike' who shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near CNN after he destroyed NBC, 'but I guess that's what happens when you're a failure yet still part of the tribe; your cancer infests elsewhere'

Hannity's actual words

Trump should conduct tactical airstrikes on /sg/

Yay for Russian State media!

Build the wall and take care of our military.
OUR LIBERTIES WE PRIZE

Oh boy, (((polls)))! Those suddenly stopped being irrelevant, useless fake news, right?

So far I have yet to come across a single Trump supporter who can actually reasonably and sensibly argue their points rather than resort to pathetic, primitive mockery or emotional outbursts based on group identity. It's all "lmao", "lol", "librul tears", "MAGA", "BTFO", "LIBERAL FEELINGS ARE HURT" or some other nonsense.

Leftists are defective creatures. They want to die.

an entire book for what anybody who plays sports or lift weights already knows

Of course they don't. They just want to virtue signal.

Hello /sg/ friends!

Its another Hannity gives away two whole segments to a Mark Levin rant uninterrupted episode.

We need Paul Nehlen to primary Paul Ryan

hey /ptg/

Got a light?

Trump no longer control the foreign war policy. Israel/Neocons have full reigns there. In return they won't use Mueller to impeach Trump.

Trump has given up fighting the neocons in trade for enacting his domestic policies at least.

We live in a world where Poles, Magyars, pasta niggers, Asians, poos, and some Aussies love us. Screw the Israelis.

Yeah ok sand monkey

Bitches just don't understand the power of meme magic

lol

>people are STILL hung up on the airfield bombing
christ almighty

>as if you'd be insane enough to marry that fucking mentally ill train-wreck to begin with

I know you're not an idiot, brother

Peace through beatups is our magical superpower. The real reason Latin America remains such a pissy, leftist, hellhole is that we never conquered it properly.

Why would anyone fake such a poll? What would the motive be? It's pretty consistent with how these countries act towards us.

>Robin Hood

What are your questions? Maybe we can answer them.

Wew Iraq War 3.0
Everyone enlist with me for the God Emperor!!
Once we kill ASSad we can give the land to Israel and have them build a wall on it
Don't worry we will get ours built maybe

I remember this from that salt post
kek

NO SMOKING

I HAVE RUSSIAN HERITAGE, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM MARK LEVIN LISTEN TO ME. hahaha hannity called him the great one, levin must be some high moloch priest

lmao, levin calling for Trump to keep tweeting

OUR BOTES WE WILL MAINTAIN

of course not. But they won't have to since their parents can afford to pay them 3 grand in rent. The immigrants will go to the inner cities

So I take it trump is watching Hannity right now

THANK YOU FOR TAKING ON THE MEDIA TRUMP

>he doesn't know that sex with insane chicks is best sex

Syrians are apparently the most butthurt subpeople on the planet, and they want to emigrate to civilization? keep 'em out I say

>mfw i don't

$100 million spent in a muh fee-fees reaction to a chemical attack that didn't happen

Trump's foreign policy is identical to Obama's, except Obama actually had the balls to try and do a full-scale invasion

Can someone explain to me who the sleepy poster is?

Some days I want the old Hannity where he fought with Alan and they had good natured bantz for an hour. These clip shows interspersed with drunken Newt and Mark Levin rants get a little samey

I saw this shit from a salt post you goatfucker

of course

its pasta from reddit salt

wtf i like Louise Mensch now

Good thing that's exactly what the now fully active travel ban does. :^)

Seriously. Paul Nehlen winning over Paul Ryan will be a massive boost to the Trump agenda.

lol

Seattlefag here. Just got told at work today that there is no way I can ever advance past part time work because the extra cost (benefits, PTO, etc) cannot be justified, so I'm stuck at 20 hours a week because of shit like this so my company can avoid paying mandated costs for anyone working 30+ hours a week.

Looking for a new job

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

>check out this spooky low angle photo that will make you say "fuck learning the actual facts of the issue these guys are clearly evil old white meanies"

>shitlibs are just giving up and rolling over now

So much for the #Resistance

but salty tears taste soooo good user

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""america"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" first
*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, great opinion from the faggot WaPo

this really isn't anything new
muzzies hate the US
Western Euros hate us
Easter Euros and gooks love us
jews love us (unfortunately)
They do this poll yearly. Russia was at 13% favorable in 2015 I think, now it's 42%, that's a huge swing.

We only want comfy /dougiejones/ in here

You guys turned me from pro assad to wanting him to die as soon as possible btw

mebbe