If Dumpf bombs Syria again over another (((gas attack))), how many of you here will still support him?

If Dumpf bombs Syria again over another (((gas attack))), how many of you here will still support him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78RDVYOPOr0
youtube.com/watch?v=9PI-Rq0Xh-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POL STANDS WITH ISLAM
HEIL ASSAD

if he wants to be a kike he can go live in israel, they even have a wall already

>Assad
>Islam
Try again he barely believes in the bloody thing and rules over a secular state.

Obama bombed Syria 16000 times and no one gave a shit.

But bomb dictator Ass-ad once for mass murder and shills go crazy.

Really makes you think who these shills are!!

Obama never bombed Assad.

Are you an idiot? Secularism is gone in Syria thanks to Assad's behavior. Now it's Hezbollah and other Iranian proxies against the majority of the Syrian people.

Obama bombed Syria 16000 times. Trump can only hope to approach that.

>Assad
>Islam
ok Cletus

> Hezbollah (pronounced /ˌhɛzbəˈlɑː/;[15][16] Arabic: حزب الله Ḥizbu 'llāh, literally "Party of Allah" or "Party of God")—also transliterated Hizbullah, Hizballah, etc.[17]—is a Shi'a Islamist militant group

I'll support him just because I want WW3 to happen already. Let's just get this shit over with.

ALL OF US. WE'RE KEKS

Assad is an Alawite who many muslims don´t even consider as a part of Islam. His father tried to bundle them to Shia islam but they are completely different.

If Trump is subdued by Zion than it is worse than we can imagine.

None of that matters now. The forces fighting for Assad are radical Iranian proxy militants.

It's like you can remember when Iraq was kind of secular under Saddam and project it to today. Irrelevant!

Something is about to happen.
(((They))) have mobilized even the Zionist owned Swedish media to push the war propaganda.

>Oh shit they are defending themselves from our illegal invasion
>Quick call them Iranians lovers
Seriously KYS

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL

>If Dumpf bombs Syria again
and you know this because CNN told you?

They are not Syrians, moron. In many cases they are literally Iranians. It's a sectarian Islamist jihad in Syria for both sides at this point.

And the US still supports terrorist on THEIR soil.
So whats your point?
That you are the good guy?

Trump foiling a false flag by neocons and Israel. 4D intergalactic billiards.

>barely believes
>can't even convince himself that Assad isn't a mud slime
the cognitive dissonance i swear

Politics is about the lesser of 2 evils. So even though he is a kike loving shithead I will still support him. Particularly if he curbs immigration - that will help the overton window here in OZ in my dream that we will one day do that too.

If Trump ends war in Syria and there was peace you still wouldn't be happy because Russia would get kicked out & Assad would be dead.

Just admit it the only reason shills support a middle eastern dictator is because he protects Russian pipelines going to western Europe.

> THEIR soil
Whose fucking soil? The overwhelming majority of Syrians are Sunnis who hate Assad now for indiscriminately bombing and gassing them for years, and allying with Shiite radicals.

You should really be quiet if you don't know shit about the topic, third world retard.

I will support him even more since it gives me another chance to drink /sg/ retards' tears

Dumbass, try going to Damascus as a Christian and try going to Idlib as a Christian. Assad lets Christians live freely, so much for an "Islamist". You can freely be a Christian and pray and go do church in Damascus. Meanwhile the moderate rebels behead any Christian they see.

> for indiscriminately bombing and gassing them for years
Got some sad pictures to show me?
Maybe some brave white Helmets videos?
I know enough to know you are full of shit. Go back to CNN you cunt.

I watched a video where they gunned down dozens of little christian girls walking in white dresses holding olive branches because they were holding a sign saying Assad need to go.

I don't think you know what your talking nor why there was a civil war inside Syria to begin with.
If the only response you've got is "the jews did it" that means you've been brainwashed....

citation need it
also
>I saw a video of Trump assfucking a dissable child

I don't give a single flying fuck about syria when the economy and immigration are on the line. If you're an american and go "muh syria" I'm going to assume you're either mentally retarded or an arab proxy.

Children of Freedom protest, they literally gunned down a bunch of kids. 80+ people died that day....
It would be no different then Trump ordering police to mow down black lives matter protest or something. Well I suppose it would be different because these were little kids dressed in white peacefully walking down the road not shouting pigs in a blanket...

youtube.com/watch?v=78RDVYOPOr0

youtube.com/watch?v=9PI-Rq0Xh-E

It's because Russian shills subverted online communities like Sup Forums & got literal white supremacists to support a middle eastern dictatorship.

where the fuck are this 80+ children dressed in white being shot at?

And who will you meet on Idlib front lines fighting for Assad? Islamist throat cutters of the Iranian kind, that's who. There are no prewar Assad forces, he can't even regain all of his capital city despite enormous help from USA and Russia and every religious fanatic that Iran can mobilize. That should tell you that there's a huge problem with this dictator.

did you thought I wasnt going to watch the videos?
or did you thought that because they called this manifestation "Children of peace" they were children?
are you retarded or just this bad at your job?

This.
If you don't think the Russian shill bot machine is alive and well en masse you need to learn some thinking skills. To think politics stops at RT is extraordinarily naieve

I will stand by trump. Fuck mudslime filth, kill them anytime, anywhere. Syria, Iraq, anywhere else, it doesn't matter. Kill them wherever they are

Just not in Saudi Arabia, am I right

so now we russians? have any idea how retarded you sound? wait...you sound like a democrat.
were you with her?

The old testament prophecy says Damascus will become a heap of ruins before the end of the world comes, so I guess we gotta work on that.

Of course
Fusk Syria and Fuck Assad

You make zero sense, you only produce butthurt stink all over this thread. You're probably a shiite Islamist yourself.

Yes, saudia Arabia too.

Sad!

time on those videos nigger.
where are the children being shot at.
stop dogging the question.

I consider Russia to be the absolute masters of subversion & propaganda.
When my eyes became opened to the extent of it I was shocked to say the least.

It's not about muh syria it's about mutual respect for nation states and America first, not Israel first. Interventionist warfare has done nothing for the European peoples, including the colonials, and intervening on the side of Muslim radicals definitely won't help us.

yes, like that greater israel can be implemented and even more refugees will invade europe

people who will be fucked the most afer removal of assad are syrian christians

I wouldn't. That's my money down the drain for Israel. Also, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

I don't like Muzzies as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I like Jews as the alternative. I want nothing to do with either.

Also, fuck Hasbara.

Based god emperor daddy will take care of Saudi Arabia right after he takes care of Israel

>mfw Shariablue and JIDF are shilling for another Iraq war to expand Greater Israel

Your Jihadis got destroyed by Assad and Russia.

You got rekt now gtfo supplying terrorists.

Muh based Iran. We all love the Mahdi

Who cares we should bomb sand people.

PRAISE KEK

As I know you're fully aware, they hate Assad because he's not Sunni.
Israel is just filling everything they want with Wahhabists. They'll have Mossad pose as Wahhabists and launch coordinated attacks across the world until the entire world begs to exterminate them.
Queue kikes sucking up all the terf they've ever wanted.

So will Putin

What videos?? If you still want to argue that Assad is not a mass murderer just fuck off.
Why are you not dying for Assad, BTW? Go join the other crazies from your sect of jizzlam.

For future reference the answer to any variation of the question "trump is about to kill some shitskins, will you ever forgive him" is yes.

Im confused about all of the syria stuff happening. I firmly beileve the US supplies isis either directly or indirectly through otber nations. Israel wants to keep isis running. Who is ourguy?

Hezbollah hasnt been a Shia only militia since the 00's

>no one gave a shit
you have to go back

shhh shhh shhh Shlomo your nose its showing.

Trump is follwing orders from the jews
he has a hard line on domestic issues though and seems to be doing an alright job there.
Foreign policy is business as usual though.

No prewar Assad forces?
Massive help from the US?
Lol you know nothing

>overwhelming majority
source: my ass

We should bomb muslims for stealing christmas and these digits from KEK himself say so.

Kek

you have none and this one was never the chosen one.

>falling for bait this obvious

zionist scum.
and if you are not a zionist whichi doubt very much.. Have you not seen the results in other ME and north african countries when their leaders are removed?? Do you think the people live better in those counties?
fucking jew scum you are

/sg/ on suicide watch.
:D

> As I know you're fully aware, they hate Assad because he's not Sunni.
Bullshit. If Assad was Sunni they would have overthrown him years ago like Mubarak and Gaddafi.
Assad created the sectarian war as the only way to escape, thus he sacrificed Syria.

>be Assad
>"I'm winning this war, everything is over, I control 80% of populated Syria, my enemies are on full collapse mode, I just need to clean some desert and that's it"
>"NO WAIT I MUST GAS CHILDRENS NOW AND GET FUCKED BY THE ENTIRE WORLD"
Would honestly anyone eat that shit? Even if you were the most bloodthirsty leader in the world, absolutely no one will do this. Neocons are just trying to meme us into another Irak.

And friendly reminder that there’s still no conclusive proofs that Assad did the recent gas attack.

/ouguy/ would be the one to end it. And no, not through retreat.

Jew have no power here.

on it Boss.

Which may not be a bad thing if he's able to adeptly avoid being dragged into a war. Not sure what the chances of that are however.

Next in the Menu:
Qatar
NK
Iran
>Our guy.

>Do you think the people live better in those counties?

That's a fact that Syria is by far the bloodiest place with the most deaths and destruction. Half the country has been displaced for years.

And what do you want the world to do? It's not like you can do something to make Syrians view Assad differently after all that he's done. He received so much help from the outside and yet he stil can't regain wholly his own capital city.

Why are you arguing when you're so fucking dumb? Why can't you use your energy to read and think?

as long as gasoline stays cheap i give zero shits

Wow, you're so butthurt now that you can't even type.

Toy Soldier is a game best played alone

>chosen one
I knew he wasn't after the saudi deal. So what can be done? We could "not do anything" but the jews wouldnt allow that to happen and would everything to get the US involved. Israel needs the ME and more importantly Iran to be a mess to bring down their threat to them.

it was the west that started the war and kept funding the "moderate rebels" you fucking retard. The only thing the west has to do is to leave

Almost dropped trump after the first incident, ignore he gets involved again im done rooting for the guy. But to be honest either way I dont give a fuck what happens, embrace the chaos.

let's see your geographic location

All of them, because they're all retards.

well you know being a Russian, Iranian, Islamist operative sometimes its hard to type.

He bombed ISIS.

Why would I give a shit if he kills sandniggers? Even for no reason, I still don't care. ISIS, Syria, it's all the same to me. Glass the whole Middle East and then remove kebab from the Old Country.

uh oh seems like the Russian is onto Jew >131499890

You blame the West? Really, moron Muslim?

Let me tell you something, if the Wests stayed out of it there would have been A HUNDRED TIMES more weapons in the hands of Sunnis. And that's a low estimate. They would've outright invaded your shithole, you scum.

The effort it rook for Obama to keep Turkey, Saudis, Qatar, etc from quickly breaking Assad's back and this is the gratitude.

THe quick shift on Qatar gives me a modicum of hope that one of these days the US is gonna announce
>Well we are at war with Israel
I want to believe.

I am really curious as to who you think will rule in Damascus if Assad is taken out.

Hezbollah are Islamists as well but they are defending the Christians in Syria which has won them a lot of support in Lebanon among Christians Schlomo.

because it'd be world war 3 you fucking mong

I agree, we need to oust Assaddafi in Syraqbya. For the children. We'll be heroes. Welcomed as liberators.

They oppress their people, don't you know.

I think Sup Forums aint with Israel First my dear rabbi