/pol I found I girl I really like only a little while in and we're talking politics...

/pol I found I girl I really like only a little while in and we're talking politics. It's all going smooth and she's libertarian which I can work with
> easier to red pill
Until she hits me with this kike magic planned parenthood bullshit. /pol what's the best way to red pill a woman on planned parenthood without ruining our future relationship

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qtgqxvaV-8U&t=0h0m0s
stopp.org/
prolifetraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/46966-Advanced-PL-Apologetics-Biola.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zr4CTqVENks
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
wnd.com/2011/09/341881/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Part 2 before I decided to stop listening to her Jew babble

Post cringey responses

Bump

move on OP, NO HYMEN = NO DIAMOND

>libertarian
>want to fund planned parent hood
>should also mention, am retarded
> Lechuga boot toenail fuck Clifford

Planned parenthood=millions of dead nigger babies
good shit

>libertarian
>going for any state funded bull shit
You sure you haven't got Libertarian mixed up with Liberal?

This

It's a benefit for society

>Your money is not going to abortions
But does she want it to?

can you guys agree to disagree? My girl is retarded but we don't agree with everything politically. She would still vote for whoever I tell her to in the end though lol

Video debunking the planned parenthood 3% lie:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qtgqxvaV-8U&t=0h0m0s

She's libertarian on everything but planned parent hood. That woman stand together thing is killing me.

She's honestly not wrong, and plus planned parenthood is one of the very few things keeping us from being totally overrun with niggers. It works as population control for shitskins and leftists, I never understood why you cucks hate it so much

And why is your dumb ass opposed to it

>this
I think she's pretty reasonable and after some intense convos and a good bang I think I can convince her.
Plus she said she was willing to give birth to my children even tho she doesn't want a lot of kids which is kinda redpilled to carry on muh legacy

If you cant defend your arguments and disprove her own, maybe you're wrong?

I just think life is started earlier than most

hit her with the actual numbers of abortions performed, ask her why would it be 'good' for the number to be low, abortion is either like getting a tooth pulled or someone is being murdered, ask her why women can't use the free contraceptives at their local public health clinic, etc.

stopp.org/
prolifetraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/46966-Advanced-PL-Apologetics-Biola.pdf

also, she's a cunt, drop her

you can red pill any girl. It takes time though. They're dumb and pretty much just believe whatever the last thing someone said to them.

Maybe bring up the fact that planned parenthood only helps those who can't help themselves, which in America is the ghetto trash getting gibs from the government, or people to stupid to understand consequences.

start spamming her tons of baby gore

Dude, she's a fucking slut and you're too retarded to see it.
>She's libertarian on everything but planned parent hood. That woman stand together thing is killing me.
Have you stopped to think why she's so passionate about this you retard? She loves taking the dick with no physical consequence (children).

Stay away, you've been given a huge red flag and you should be smart to acknowledge it.

>if women are forced to buy contraception that will be the end of days

youtube.com/watch?v=zr4CTqVENks

>mfw your gf is retarded and doesn't understand fungibility

She's right. Why do you care about planned parenthood? Let it kill future niglet criminals.

It's hard to find a real red pilled girl in my area, but perhaps I can wait for that. I once saw a girl on a dating site (no screen caps) who is a redpilled libertarian, but was a surrogate for a chink couple. Of course she is a single mom, so she needed the money.

>Stop with your liberal Jew witchcraft

She sounds completely brainwashed. Should be easy to fuck.

Some lives are worth ending

women are emotional not rational

don't reason with her just send her aborto gore

she can't argue with her own disgust

This. Having contraceptives and free health care is not a right, as it forces work upon others. Rights follow the rule of being something you are obliged to do, without enforcing rule upon others

You cannot counter facts, OP. Everything in those posts is 100% accurate.

Sorry, but your hug-box can't help you win arguments in the real world.

write "plz respond"

Came here to post this. More Planned Parenthoods in inner cities, please!

>woman claims to be Libertarian
>defends Planned Parenthood as a government institution
>not realizing that the free market would fix all issues that they addresss
>private schools would have sex ed programs
>without welfare there would be no massive amount of blacks to subsidize
>less illiterate welfare class means less STDs
>getting government out of health care would lower costs and everyone would have access to any service

You need to understand this: Women do not think like men. She does not have Libertarian views, she has simply surrounded herself with people who hold Libertarian views, and she is trying to fit in with the group because this is the female survival strategy.

>libertarian that isn't libertarian to absurdly impractical levels

Do you guys also support dismantling the school system? Abortions are great.

You're pissed that you're losing a debate against a woman? That's understandable. If you marry a woman smarter than you your kids will be smarter than you and that's bad news all around.

It is not 3%, it is 12%. In the study done, abortions are found to have 3 procedures when getting an abortion, which includes a pregnancy test and a condom given to them. Also, 97% of pregnant women do leave planned parenthood without their unborn baby

At this point if there's one government program I support it's the one dedicated to killing nigger babies

>the government not funding planned Parenthood = shutting down planned Parenthood
Okay bernie

>Do you guys also support dismantling the school system?
you mean the jewish brainwashing system?

We're into a new convo snap chatting. Litterally didn't effect us talking still gonna see those perky tits and tight ass. It'll take time I think to red pill her

Trips of truth. Sorry, I recognize abortion kills children, I just don't care about niglets.

I don't know why you guys are so against abortion. Kills mostly niggers and spics preventing millions of future crimes a year.

Not pissed at all, we just changed topics and I tell her how I can't wait to fuck her this weekend lol no salt was just wondering how you'd all handle it for perspective I have my own ideas

>ruin the lives of many many women
The only thing I can justify is cancer screening. Why is it the taxpayer's problem if you want to be a roastie? If you want to fuck tonnes of guys, the STDs and contraceptives should be your problem.

>Says Planned Parenthood is not about abortion
>very passionate about abortion

Holy shit, who is that?

BOAST EM

Planned Parenthood is the country's largest abortion provider. They want to do that...well it's legal but why should I have to pay for it? Besides they kill viable babies to sell the parts.

I'm a libertarian and I am against planned parenthood on economic principle but since it kills mostly niggers I don't find it to be THAT big of an issue. I would dump this girl tbqh though. Any girl who's that much of an abortion apologist is a skank 100% of the time
Good response.

Or maybe he is just a dumbass

>planned parent hood keeps the nigger population growth at 0%
Why would you not support it? If anything we need more planned parent hoods in black areas.

While its true that abortion has done wonders to hold back the criminal black population, it isn't a necessary mechanism.
If welfare didn't exist then black men and women by the majority simply couldn't afford to exist. There would be a cascade effect on their entire social order that would forcibly lower birth rates, and increase contraception use.

Elective abortions at best only offset the ghetto dependent single mothers who have 4+ kids each. We could reorganize our government to be rid of abortion and still see the black population naturally decline as they're unable to compete on their own merits.

Agreed. I used to be pro-life, but ever since black lives matter became a thing, I proudly #StandWithPlannedParenthood

Stop spouting bullshit

The single thing Planned Parenthood does that a FQHC, RHC, or OBGYN won't do is abortion. They're abortionists, plain and simple.

>mammograms
>pap smears
>contraception
>period problems
All of this is handled BETTER in the care of an OBGYN or other medical professional besides the freaks lured to work at abortion clinics.

At any point PP could separate their abortion services into a stand alone clinic to resolve these conflicts but they wont, because they know for a fact that they can they can hide behind "muh vital health services" to keep their murder factories open.

And as long as they're located in ethnic ghettos I support them 100%

This girl I'm talking to

Abortion is a good thing, the majority of aborteds are nonwhite

this

Remind her that Planned Parenthood is funded the federal government with taxpayer money.

Maybe it's best to accept that blindly following a red pill ideology doesn't confirm your manhood. It's okay OP. We already know you're a beta. We understand. No need to hide it.

If she is libertarian, why is she in support of Gov funded support?

Circumvent the issue and instead call her out on the hypocracy. Just ask her to reconcile her position. Put her on the defensive, in a non-offensive way - ask questions. Ask them honestly, as if she has an explanation. Let her incriminate herself.

Anyone who knows that much about planned parenthood is mentally unstable

I did she doesn't care it's not a big deal. I'm 6 months I'll have fully red pilled her and I can send her to infiltrate the SJWs and red and pill more girls I'm not worried tits for your guys time?

You should be very unsurprised when she turns out to be a total whore. I feel like this is a really obvious red flag, especially considering how fucking long that text was

Not worried if she does turn out to be a whore and not loyal it's fine. I can eject fast

Why is she bitching...that's a compliment...what a bitch.

Well much of the "Libertarian" camp today are full blown Bernie supporters. Without Ron Paul that political movement died in its tracks. The people in the world who honestly adhere rigorously to a belief system are an extreme minority, most people simply follow the man, and not the message.
The Libertarian party proper basically was the Ron Paul party. Now they're nothing but Democrats under a different name.

Why you lie?

>Libertarian
>Supports Planned Parenthood

This girl really doesn't seem to understand her ideology

Only 2% of abortions performed at Planned Parenthood are relevant to rape, incest, or danger to mother. The other 98%, even if paid for our of pocket by the woman (Kek they're not), that's still 98% of abortions being women murdering a baby because of their own negligent whoring.

The answer to this problem is not to make abortions unavailable right away, she's right that back alley abortions would become prominent. That's because it doesn't address the root of the problem, only the fruit. The root of the problem is promiscuity and sex for purposes besides the creation of a child.

What enables sex that's not between a married straight couple for the purpose of procreation?
>No social shaming for promiscuity
>Weakened culture of marriage
>std screening
>std treatment
>birth control (condoms no longer necessary)
And finally
>abortions

The situation which leads a woman to getting an abortion is multifaceted and need tackling from all angles. Taking out just one only creates more problems.

> pretty close

Abortion is great, have you seen who actually gets them?

> It's not about abortions. PP does not evne do abortions
> It's all about abortions. If you defund PP where will women get abortions?

She must be an atheist. Dropped.

>tattoos
u dumbfuck

>If welfare didn't exist then black men and women by the majority simply couldn't afford to exist
Wrong, they were climbing the ladder steadily until the modern welfare programs were put in place. The artificial line for poverty has been moved to show an alleged decrease in blacks in poverty but it's a lie, just like how in 1959 the cut off for being retarded was moved from 85 go 70 cause over half of niggers were legally retarded at the time.
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
wnd.com/2011/09/341881/
>Elective abortions at best only offset the ghetto dependent single mothers who have 4+ kids each
You mean the average the negress

She is red pilling you

Do they do cancer screening for men?
If not then that is declining medical service based on sex and gender, which is a crime.

>red pilling me?
> stop it

Blacks climbing the social ladder? Even MLK remarked on how the overwhelming majority of criminals in some inner cities were blacks. MLK who was himself a wife beating adulterer, long before him there is a prominent trend of black activists having sordid personal lives.
Crack, welfare, single parent families, and rap music don't make black people dysfunctional. These things merely exacerbate issues fundamental to them as a people.

Without external aid they'd never survive and thrive in the modern world.

I can tell she's a "DUDE WEED LMAO" Libertarian
What a waste

Then she's not libertarian at all. Fuck her and fuck you too OP

Shes not a libertarian, shes just a typical dumb woman. Realize that libertarianism prides itself on consistency. Her logic lacks consistency. She is a liberal. Her world will always revolve around gynocentric tendencies and at the end of the day, these women will always see government as a father figure who needs to provide more money towards their vaginas, disguised as 'muh women's health.'

With that being said, don't sweat it. You shouldn't have high expectations for women. Just don't marry her.

Close the shit down. No birth control or abortions. All it does is enable high school girls with daddy issues to hop on every dick they can find with no repercussions.

This.

It's not in a woman's nature to be libertarian, they will always redirect men's tax dollars into women's programs. They evolved to be leeches and despise true freedom, beyond Muh Weed

thank you for the informative video, nazi

Didn't you read ops text? They only spend 3% of thier money killing niglets, the rest is just gibs for women.

Yeah, she rides the penis carousel. probably has been to planned parenthood a lot of times. I can't blame you though because I have a thing for girls with tattoos too.

The world is overpopulated so you need planned parenthood more than ever.

my sister literally has that exact tattoo, the one with the birds. I'm not even shitting you it looks identical, on the her shoulder blade. I think she has a walt dsiney quote with that swirly lettering right under it.

The opposite gender is a fucking meme, ma.

if the powers at be were so concerned about population we wouldn't be posting frog memes on Sup Forums we'd be overseas being shot at. planned parenthood is just for the dumb whores out there.

If anyone seriously cared about overpopulation we wouldn't be sending food aid to Africa.

If she's actually libertarian then she should be insistent that it should be privately funded. I assume you hate minorities so I don't see why you wouldn't want to invest and open up abortion drive throughs in every ghetto and southern border town across the country. Also mention that you find it disturbing that the conversation isn't about adoption, but skips straight to the scraper.

dat op image
>I believe everything I'm told!

it's pathetic. and people like this vote.

tell hr about marget sanger, the founder of planned parenthood and show her some quotes and writings from ol ms sanger.