Do you think based Hilldawg ever be President Sup Forums?

Do you think based Hilldawg ever be President Sup Forums?
I think she has a decent chance in 2020 if President Trump continues to fuck up like he has for the past 6 months.

Never!

I now have a better chance!

NEVER
EVER

she used to be a cutie

>fuck up
>has kept most of his promises that people voted for

I bet Hillary dies before Trumps done being president so 8 years tops

>Eat Right
>Eat Lambright

New blood needed op

Hillary has absolutely no chance in 2020. If she ends up being the DNC nominee (she won't) it will guarantee another Trump win.

This is like the third thread made with a democrat flag that is obvious bait. What is being slid?

Oh, fuck no. This last was her best chance out of 3 tries.

Instead of personalities, look at the Dems as a number of power centers and it becomes clearer. You have the Chicago gang, the New Englanders, the Californicators, and the Clinton cabal.

Chicago just left the building, the Clintons are done, the New Englanders have Liawatha but Bernie was just shut out so it's a toss up, leaving California to emerge next.

So then you look for rising stars and you wind up with kemala Harris, mostly. My money's on her taking the nom next or soon

I doubt the old crone will make it to 2020 without keeling over due to some disease of old age.

>a decent chance

-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corporation
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

>Do you think based Hilldawg ever be President Sup Forums?

No

She'll be dead by 2020

WHO STOLE MY QUADS!

Fucking this.

No, they won't try that again. They'll probably put Bernie up in 2020

Don't forget that her rationale for mass incarceration was literally that young people were being turned into moral degenerates by 90's television.

>pic related
>Hillary literally believed this is why crime went up in the 90s

Absolutely. I pray everyday that she stays healthy and runs. This country needs her now more than ever. Pic related

Why do I want to watch a young HRC gag on a black cock?

I hope to god he dies.

She already said she's never running again.

She's a loser and a failure and soon, Satan will be coming to collect her soul.

saved

Lied about the attack on Benghazi being prompted by an Internet video.
Actively harassed her husbands rape victims.
Failed to turn over all correspondence related to her time as Secretary of State until well past her resignation, and would have never turned it over if not for a FIFA request.
Berated Vince Foster before his "Suicide".
Used to Clinton Foundation to secure cronie positions and rip off humanitarian aid from Haitian Eathquake.
Inhuman, complete cunt.

never x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

she cought bill eye rapeing melonia that day and it was fucking gold.

I would give just about anything for them to run Hillary again in 2020. Even the dems can't be that dumb.

I saw that. Insult to injury. Truly a great moment.

ITS HER TURN

I was giving this some thought the other day. Trump doesn't need to send Hillary to jail (though he should), beating her in a way that her own party will never let her run again is the ultimate BTFO for her. She's one of the most corrupt pieces of shit to walk the earth. Among men, few have power she does. And Trump ruined that. She's to old, her party won't respond to her. Thats why she drinks like a fish every day which I'm sure helps her already obvious brain issues after the fall.

me too

Nope. She's just so... unpleasant.

The Dems should run Diane Feinstein. She has that Margaret Thatcher stateswoman appeal. Could turn Trump flat on his ass in a debate with one judgmental old grandmother facial expression.

>This coming from a Trump voter
>yes, I did it just to make you mad

Not much of a chance at this point.

A runoff in 2020 would be a lose-lose for Hillary; the only way she could pull off a victory is through unscrupulous means that would drag down the entire nation and martyr Trump forever.

Using scrupulous means, she has a huge disadvantage going against an incumbent from the get go, her persuasion skills are lackluster, and she lost the "healthy" battle already by staying hidden while Trump was on full display. She can apply and run and rally all she wants, and she will have a guaranteed voting block that will always worship her, but I'm not convinced that she has the energy to commit to the job or that she'll take it seriously given her performance in the previous election.

-The Undecided Vote

Holy shit, is that flag legit?

>1 post

she was a 10/10 in her mommy years tbqh

The revolution cannot come soon enough
we need to off all the Bourg and Bourg cucks

R A R E
are you a proxyfag?

u can tell the whole story of hill and bill by just looking at this picutre
>stud in college
>bangs the crazy chick
>crazy chick won't let him go
>threatens him with rape accusation
>forces bill to be with her
>he goes along at least the sex is great
>is unfaithful so maybe she'd break up
>instead she threatens the girls he banged into silence
>no one can have you but me!

seen this a dozen of times. cute crazy chick manipulating the life of a stud.

>-She described blacks as being "super-predators"

At one point in time, she was /ourgirl/
What could have been, tsk tsk

Id like to remind you that none of these people put money in the pockets of the middle class ever. You need to focus on something less retarded

>Trump continues to fuck up
lol, he already guaranteed his reelection for a second term retard.

By the time 2024 rolls around she might be hospitalized due to health issues. She will be lucky enough to make it to see 2020 elections.

>-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
It's kinda funny actually if you think about it, if you removed all the political fakery of Hillary and got down to her real personality, she would have been /ourgirl/. She's described as hating black people by those who work with her at a personal level, and she BTFO bitches that make rape allegations, calling them liars and whores. If she was an HONEST person about who she is, she may have won the presidency she so desperately craves.

I'm not trying to defend her though. She's definitely sold her soul to the devil and is a co-conspirator and shill for the zionist strip-miners of America. Just pointing out how two-faced she really is and that her natural inclinations may have seen her go further than all her fakery and deceit.

>If she was an HONEST person about who she is

she would be in jail

Satan has better chances of getting elected.

Yes I think she can be president of hell op. Just keep your hopes up Satan will notice her.

>tfw that hair style is dead

what a shame, i liked the way that 80s / early 90s women presented themselves